::GANTZ::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: ::GANTZ::

Post by Starnum »

:lol:
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

My prediction for the next chapter, tge chick that confessed her love was the sniper, so the 100 pointer adapts to a sniper like skill and kills her.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Talk about a Deus Ex Machina...

[spoiler]Seriously? The vampire dude saves the day?[/spoiler]
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Deux Ex Machina?

It´s not like the Vampire was in good terms with the demons since he was stabbed in the back by them, and there´s no turning back for him, he either kills the demons or dies himself.

It´s a pretty normal development if you ask me.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

''OMG I WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH ME''
gtfo
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

I loved the last Chapter.

[spoiler]Saw that shit coming........[/spoiler]

To spread the wealth.....I even made a file for it which can be downloaded directly via the link below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/132758899/G ... 7.rar.html
Let's put a smile on that face...............
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

dialdfordesi wrote:Talk about a Deus Ex Machina...
Deus Ex Machina????

Such connotation in this instance couldn't be more out of place..........

[spoiler]- In fact, throughout the entire battle(s) with Nurari I had been left wondering what the Metro-sexual Vamp was up to throughout all of this. Anticipating all the while that it was only a matter of time till he made some sort of grand entrance into the fray.

Considering that before the Osaka arc much of the preceeding chapters leading up to the current mission had focused on the Vamp character. And the ironic nature in which he found himself a member of Team Tokyo while in the process of assassinating its percieved leader Kei, of all things, should have foreshadowed his character having an important role for what was to come in the following storyline.[/spoiler]

[spoiler] "Seriously? The vampire dude saves the day?"

- What is so perplexing about this? His motivation?

Early on he was told he gave off the same signal as the rest of the humans, and was now considered their prey along with the rest.

Obviously you missed the part where after going after and killing other Gantz members, he was attacked and maimed (along with his GF) himself by the Demons he was fighting with.

After killing off the male and female Demons, and asking the Gantz team if he would get his thumb back upon completing the current mission, it should have been clear as day that he had come to terms with his situation and predicament.

So unless you're suggesting he should enjoy being without an appendage, being hunted as prey by other demons, watching his GF bleed to death, having a bomb inside his head that prevents him from traveling outside his current location, etc...etc....

I would argue that his motivation for finishing off Nurari to be well justified.[/spoiler]
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Yeah, in retrospect Deus Ex Machina was not the right word to use. On another note, I really hope that Nurarihiyon is dead now.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

I was partially right guys the chick is dead roflcopter. Everytime you confess your eternal love in Gantz your dead mwahahaha!
Finito

Post by Finito »

The author's girlfriend probably died too so hes been traumatised ever since. Im not complaining though, its a good thing :) (jk), Kurono's love was just one of the worst thing that happened to this manga.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

Thats the second bitch that died for this guy! Damn Katou must have some sort of manly-musk permeating throughout his being if it causes broads to throw themselves in the line of fire for his sake.... must be that slicked back hair. BOD-man fa sale
"Happiness is an inside job"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That was a cool chapter, very dramatic, even if a little predictable. Best of all, it seems to suggest that Nurari has finally been slain, heh.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

I hope that fucker's dead he was getting annoying. Anyways, I'm taking bets on who won't be back in the Gantz room, what do ya say? I'm thinking master's dead for sure.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

So i was re-reading Gantz and i remembered that i wanted to to post this the first time i saw but completely forgot about it.

Had a nice Berserk flashback when i saw this one, concerning the art and visual gratification of this art (FUCK ton of 2 pages drawings), this is the best Gantz has offered by far.
lordmulatto
Found the Edit button

Post by lordmulatto »

dude i cant wait till kurono comes back to life cuz all of the others are just pussies
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Well, since the vampire dude technically killed Nurari, would he even resurrect Kurono?
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

dialdfordesi wrote:Well, since the vampire dude technically killed Nurari, would he even resurrect Kurono?
He'll probably revive the girl that was with him. Although he tries not to show it, i think he holds some affection for her. Unless that bastard monster is still alive somehow.
lordmulatto
Found the Edit button

Post by lordmulatto »

well this gantz mission is a pain in the ass
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Gantz 278:
[spoiler]
lordmulatto wrote:well this gantz mission is a pain in the ass
not anymore...finally[/spoiler]
lordmulatto
Found the Edit button

Post by lordmulatto »

thank god
guywildman
imanewbie

Post by guywildman »

Cool ending, i always loved sniping, got really sad when the sniper dude died at the temple arc. i don't think korono will come back anytime soon, almost sure cherry will resurrect master anyway if he has the points, i think vampire will choose to be free, since no one he cares for is dead but hay what do i know :D
Next chapter should be cool
lordmulatto
Found the Edit button

Post by lordmulatto »

well i think if the vampire goes free he will still be hated by his fellows
guywildman
imanewbie

Post by guywildman »

i dont know about that, how will they know it was him in the osaka raid, if they did would they care? i mean it's not like he kill'd any vampires, i dont really see him reviving anyone, unless maybe the girl vampire died. a stronger wepon maybe?
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

guywildman wrote:Cool ending, i always loved sniping, got really sad when the sniper dude died at the temple arc. i don't think korono will come back anytime soon, almost sure cherry will resurrect master anyway if he has the points, i think vampire will choose to be free, since no one he cares for is dead but hay what do i know :D
Next chapter should be cool
In case you missed it Katou was the one who got the shot in that killed the 100-pointer.......
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

guywildman wrote:i dont know about that, how will they know it was him in the osaka raid, if they did would they care? i mean it's not like he kill'd any vampires, i dont really see him reviving anyone, unless maybe the girl vampire died. a stronger wepon maybe?
They know or would find out sooner or later. Makes for good drama........

Anyway....It was mentioned that both he and his girl gave off a scent akin to a Gantz member.