What to expect in Elfhelm?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

how many sides are there now?

- some rests of midland army under reborn griffith?
- kushan
- small "parties of destiny"...(stupid i know)
- guts group / guts himself
- how are the kushan group around silatt called?
- the hawks apostle group

add all major groups I forgot....

then for a possible scenario we need their aims... it's likely miura doesn't allow too much imformation to leak since he's always been unpredictable.
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
KageBuBbshin
imanewbie

Post by KageBuBbshin »

there will be blood and deep trauma in true Berserk style.. that's all that matters <3
*KageBunshin*
o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-< o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<
o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<o-)-<
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

||||||| wrote:how many sides are there now?

- some rests of midland army under reborn griffith?
- kushan
- small "parties of destiny"...(stupid i know)
- guts group / guts himself
- how are the kushan group around silatt called?
- the hawks apostle group

add all major groups I forgot....

then for a possible scenario we need their aims... it's likely miura doesn't allow too much imformation to leak since he's always been unpredictable.
partys of destiny?
Jashin
imanewbie

Post by Jashin »

I expect the elven king to be very buff, with hammer in one hand and axe in the other hand, and is shining like gold. :lol:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Okay, so yeah, I’m sure Nina was older than 15 or 16. Actually, I agree with Brain Piercing, she was probably close to her early 20’s. I mean, at least 18 here. However, who really knows, it’s never said. Also, I’d guess Shierke to be about 13. Yet, with speculation aside, for any of you who think that Gatts would sleep with Shierke, especially before she reaches a decent age…*Shakes his head* Then you just don’t know Gatts very well *shrugs*.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:Okay, so yeah, I’m sure Nina was older than 15 or 16. Actually, I agree with Brain Piercing, she was probably close to her early 20’s. I mean, at least 18 here. However, who really knows, it’s never said. Also, I’d guess Shierke to be about 13. Yet, with speculation aside, for any of you who think that Gatts would sleep with Shierke, especially before she reaches a decent age…*Shakes his head* Then you just don’t know Gatts very well *shrugs*.
well...maybe it's because Nina's selfish attitude that deemed her to look younger than she seems. As for pedophilia, there's Gats getting raped by donovan as a child. That's PEDO and GAY.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, for sure Gatts getting raped was sick. What's your point? Berserk is sick shit. We all know this. If you're trying to say, Gatts got raped, so maybe Gatts and Shierke will get busy, then that’s definitely nothing to support your case. I'm talking about Gatts' principles, not the condition of Berserk. Is it possible that by some supernatural fucked up reason Gatts could be forced to fuck the every loving shit out of a little girl...yeah, for sure. However, I'm simply talking about Gatts getting down with her by his own accord...but anyway...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

You missed out on some earlier stuff. Some guy said that Berserk hasn't reached pedophilia, but it has with Gats getting raped. That's the point I was trying to make.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ah, I see. I must have missed that.

*Whispers*

Don't be afraid to quote people. As in, the correct people. Like, the ones bearing the exact reference to what you're saying. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:Ah, I see. I must have missed that.

*Whispers*

Don't be afraid to quote people. As in, the correct people. Like, the ones bearing the exact reference to what you're saying. ;)
Not really afraid to quote. More like too lazy too go back to the pages to find that post and not really that picky. But since you insist....
InsaneNoodlyGuy wrote: I would. Gatz has been given plenty of opportunities to score with underage girls before this, and has not shown even an ounce of the pedophilia. And we know that Miura will have little girls at least get violated. So while there is always a chance that Shierke will get laid in the series, it won't be with the guy who weilds the big sword. Heh.
:P

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ouch, you shouldn’t have done that. See, I have seen that post. Unfortunately, the fact that you have quoted forces me to shine some light on the situation.

Hm, must go back to that low reading comprehension thing…no offense. :P

You see, he was saying that Gatts isn’t a pedophile. He says right after that, “And we know that Miura will have little girls at least get violated. So while there is always a chance that Shierke will get laid in the series, it won't be with the guy who weilds the big sword. Heh.”

So, as you can clearly see…He wasn’t saying there hadn’t been any pedophilia in Berserk, but rather that you just wouldn’t see Gatts engaging in such things.

Oh well, better luck next time. :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, no. I was referring to his mention that there hasn't been an ounce of pedophilia. Yeah, maybe I interpret things in a 'lowly fashion'...that's why you're a mod and I'm a lowly poster :P. Yes, he was talking about Gats, while I misread and took it for Muira. Since I mentioned Nina, I assumed everyone thought how Muira hasn't revealed any pedophilia during the course of the manga. And Nina had nothing to do with Gats whatsoever. I guess my assumption was wrong. Not trying to find errors in your impenetrable armour. Just trying to say that there is pedophilia in the manga, and there is no possiblility of Gats and the young witch to 'do it like the animals'.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, well of course not. I mean, this shit was forged in the Astral Plane for goodness sake.

*He taps his breastplate, and then smiles and pats Eldo on the head like a puppy*

Ah, don’t worry; I’m just messing with you. :P

Seems like we’re both on the same page now, so it’s all good. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hey you know, I have a lot of respect for you, Starnum, so I dare not offend you :P :wink:

If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to apologise. But if I'm right I will try to enforce it. I'll probably end up apologising a lot to you :wink: I guess I miss you this couple of days... 8)

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*Looks a little uncomfortable. He seems to be fidgeting like a man does when he doesn’t know how to respond to a less than masculine comment*

Ah, um, thanks, I guess…;)
Trog
Mastered PM

Post by Trog »

This thread reminds me of why I usually try to keep clear of the Berserk forum.

*checks thread title: What to expect in Elfheim.

WHY are you people talking about pedophilia??
Do you expect Gats to rape all them naughty little elveses or what?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:*Looks a little uncomfortable. He seems to be fidgeting like a man does when he doesn’t know how to respond to a less than masculine comment*

heh. As usually, you crack me up. :P

Trog: Let's not talk about pedophilia, agreed? :wink:

This thread has gone way off topic anyway. It's close to reaching a lock....

Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

i think it already served it's purpose but...

any more theories are welcome
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

I say Puck is the son of Hanafubuku!!!
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Starnum wrote:*Looks a little uncomfortable. He seems to be fidgeting like a man does when he doesn’t know how to respond to a less than masculine comment*

Lol, Eldo, you really got him, there :).

Well, I don't think we're really going to find any conclusing theories on Elfheim, simply because Miura hasn't been very forthcoming with information on that place. I mean what do we know? The king is called hanafubuki, that's all (that I can think of right now). I mean, we might as well make the place up ourselves. Yeah, lots of little naked (there we go again) elves flying around. Will there be female elves? (Damn, why am I writing this??)

Now unfortunately both the off- and on-topic conversation has somehow come to a productivity halt, so I hope that someone says something interesting quickly.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, I’m sure there will be female elves there. I mean, it’s an entire kingdom or whatever, and we know females exist because we’ve seen Ivalera.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Trog wrote:This thread reminds me of why I usually try to keep clear of the Berserk forum.
This whole Board is practically the Berserk forum.... :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Buzkashi on Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sorry pal, my editting skills surpass thee. :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

:| bastard.......
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Yes yes, I forgot Evarella. I remembered her the moment I hit the post button, but was too lazy to edit.

Also, she's kinda uninteresting as a female elf....
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.