New to the Berserk Forum? Have questions? Post Here First!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Pabst
imanewbie

Post by Pabst »

First post here, but I've been around for awhile. Like many here, I started reading E-G releases after thehawks scans died. Been around for the better part of two years; It always takes me awhile to get into an online community.

Like many, I was initially drawn to Berserk for its primal and violent nature, but it's mostly the intense artwork and story that keep me coming back. I started out watching the anime about 7 or so years ago, but when it ended so abruptly, I had to have more.

I registered for the primary reasons of thanking the E-G team, as well as Mindwerks site and community, for their continued and brilliant work in translating and scanning Berserk. However, I also look forward to contributing in the many discussions involving the Berserk universe.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Ciao Pabst!

It's nice here, and you should get involve with some good posts, 'cause let's face it, this fruitcake of a forum is a bit overcrowded with nutty regulars.
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

greetings, Pabst!
=)
its nice to see more active forumers around.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Pabst wrote:First post here, but I've been around for awhile. Like many here, I started reading E-G releases after thehawks scans died. Been around for the better part of two years; It always takes me awhile to get into an online community.

Like many, I was initially drawn to Berserk for its primal and violent nature, but it's mostly the intense artwork and story that keep me coming back. I started out watching the anime about 7 or so years ago, but when it ended so abruptly, I had to have more.

I registered for the primary reasons of thanking the E-G team, as well as Mindwerks site and community, for their continued and brilliant work in translating and scanning Berserk. However, I also look forward to contributing in the many discussions involving the Berserk universe.
Radford eh? Get you ass to blacksburg... anime fest going on this weekend.
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

Maybe I should've posted here first :? , oh well 8) . I got into Berserk when I was around 6 and my older brother wanted to scare me with it. The snake demon did, but the action got me hooked. Seven years later I found the manga online and liked it so much that I bought it.
"Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to." - JTHM
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

ryusenka wrote:Maybe I should've posted here first :? , oh well 8) . I got into Berserk when I was around 6 and my older brother wanted to scare me with it. The snake demon did, but the action got me hooked. Seven years later I found the manga online and liked it so much that I bought it.
Congrats on the being the youngest person I know to read Berserk. :wink:
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

psi29a wrote:
ryusenka wrote:Maybe I should've posted here first :? , oh well 8) . I got into Berserk when I was around 6 and my older brother wanted to scare me with it. The snake demon did, but the action got me hooked. Seven years later I found the manga online and liked it so much that I bought it.
Actually, I watched it, couldn't read back then *cough*immagrint*cough
"Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to." - JTHM
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

ryusenka wrote:
psi29a wrote:
where are you from???
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

Quest wrote:
ryusenka wrote:
psi29a wrote: Congrats on the being the youngest person I know to read Berserk. :wink:
where are you from???
Vietnam, or I should really say I'm vietnamese because I was originally born in Thailand. I came here when I was four and they taught me vietnamese first.
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

where are you now?
america?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The next question that Quest is going to ask is 'r u female lol'. You might as well answer it too.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

Eldo wrote:The next question that Quest is going to ask is 'r u female lol'. You might as well answer it too.
LOL he is obviously just a young boy.

seriously i am just curious where everyone is from. we have such a diverse mix of people here.
really!

*runs away*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

No, no, I don't think the questions you're asking are typically creepy to a kid. The 'curiosity' card works quite well, but I find that overused by too many.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

*continues quest*

eldo,
what do you do for a living?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I get paid to get drunk and street fight at night.

Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

who pays you to do that?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The guys who take bets, and my 'manager'.

Afterwards, I blow the cash all on hookers.

Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

you must be an awesome streetfighter.
with all the hookers.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

There's no denying the truth.

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Eldo is unemployed..
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

australia has unemloyment benefits.
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

Quest wrote:where are you now?
america?
I live in America which is the place that has the most gay, transexual, bisexuals, and gender-confused kids so you don't really know what is what here, especially in San Francisco.
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

ryusenka wrote:
Quest wrote:where are you now?
america?
I live in America which is the place that has the most gay, transexual, bisexuals, and gender-confused kids so you don't really know what is what here, especially in San Francisco.
are you affected by them?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

What kind of question is that?

Have you been watching too much Dr.Phil.
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

its the kind of question a concerned stranger will ask other person.
=P