Berserk Chapter: 279

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

No Berserk on the 24th or on the 8th of next month.

He's probably taking the rest of the year off.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Aw man, that's bad news. I was really hoping there'd be a chapter soon. Thanks for the info Eldo.

EDIT: Hey, just out of interest, what's the longest break Miura's took?
BaNaN
imanewbie

Post by BaNaN »

Looks like It will be this...
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

If a chapter's released at the earliest time next year, it will have been four months.

Fuck. That's a long time.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

I'm not familiar with the Japanese release schedule. Will there still be a chapter released in the later half of December? Or will there only be one next month? Either way, it will probably not be till next year, but if there are two releases next month, we can at least have a little hope.
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

Eldo wrote:No Berserk on the 24th or on the 8th of next month.

Horrible news :(
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
Ollie
imanewbie

Post by Ollie »

*wince* At first I thought "rest of the year" meant "the next 9 months." I always forget that December is the last month of the year.

Ah well; I am patient. :)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I know it will be worth the wait... I hope it will be a double release :cool: :roll:

PS Ollie I like the AV and Sig... glad to see that there is someone else that like Avatar :)
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

I know it will be worth the wait... I hope it will be a double release
We can certainly hope.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Man, even taking December off, this is just like him. Maybe he takes a Christmas vacation, as odd as that may sound. *shrugs*
Nyst
imanewbie

Post by Nyst »

Gattsblackfalcon wrote:
Eldo wrote:No Berserk on the 24th or on the 8th of next month.

Horrible news :(
+1
it's a long time since i came, and i was hopeful... Too bad :roll:
BaNaN
imanewbie

Post by BaNaN »

Any news?... Getting kinda bored here
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

If there was news, someone would have posted it. You're not the only one getting bored, but as soon as they know anything, they'll post it. You don't have to ask.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

BaNaN wrote:Any news?... Getting kinda bored here
Bored come on there is more to life then berserk... well sort of but try looking around the rest of the forum, there is a lot of good info here to keep you occupieded until the next chapter comes out... and if your still bored you could think of inventive things to do with that banana :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Sion
imanewbie

Post by Sion »

Hey, anyone have any idea where to get previous complete manga Volumes? 1-30 in one package? Atleast i'd have something to do waiting for new realease.
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

Whoah! like my first post here ( but less embarrasing ) .
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Sion wrote:Hey, anyone have any idea where to get previous complete manga Volumes? 1-30 in one package? Atleast i'd have something to do waiting for new realease.
You can buy volume 1-13 from Dark Horse and actually pay someone for it, like the rest of the people here.
Sion
imanewbie

Post by Sion »

Agreed but what about other over a half where true action and adventure comes after the eclipse? Don't tell me that u haven't got the scan because i wont belive such thing. And it's hard the get them these days. I managed to get a few from THE HAWKS but to be honest they were such a mess. I was thinking about buying the original but whats the point when i do not understand a thing? Maybe in some time.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Sion wrote:Agreed but what about other over a half where true action and adventure comes after the eclipse? Don't tell me that u haven't got the scan because i wont belive such thing. And it's hard the get them these days. I managed to get a few from THE HAWKS but to be honest they were such a mess. I was thinking about buying the original but whats the point when i do not understand a thing? Maybe in some time.
Are you acting completely and utterly moronic or is this just an act? If you think buying the manga and don't understand jack shit, then you shouldn't be reading at all. Maybe there's an ebook somewhere. Good luck with that.
Last edited by Eldo on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I don't think it's an act. I think he's another one of those commies, thinking that one day the collective consciousness will allow him to grasp concepts unreachable by his brain matter.

Fucking commies.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

sion you're a fucking moron, read the faq and everything. the answers in there.
Lungs
notanewb

Post by Lungs »

Oi, lay off. If you don't understand Sion, you really shouldn't make fun of him.

DECEMBER BREAK, eh? Fuck. I couldn't think of a better gift from christmas than a new Berserk chapter. Shame we have to wait, but should be worth it - right? About to read a few good chapters about sailing on a boat and the KUSHAN invasion!! HAHA! It feels like my skull is bleeding.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Who said we don't understand him?

That's the problem, we understand him too much.
Lungs
notanewb

Post by Lungs »

!! I don't believe you at all! Listen to Sion's heart, it is shining and beautiful, like the timeless tree of Africa! You dare slump him in with the communists, my word. That is a misunderstanding of the most painful kind. Unless, of course, I'm failing to understand such things as circumstance or tricky character stunts.
Sion
imanewbie

Post by Sion »

Eldo wrote:
Sion wrote:Agreed but what about other over a half where true action and adventure comes after the eclipse? Don't tell me that u haven't got the scan because i wont belive such thing. And it's hard the get them these days. I managed to get a few from THE HAWKS but to be honest they were such a mess. I was thinking about buying the original but whats the point when i do not understand a thing? Maybe in some time.
Are you acting completely and utterly moronic or is this just an act? If you think buying the manga and don't understand jack shit, then you shouldn't be reading at all. Maybe there's an ebook somewhere. Good luck with that.
By original i meaned the japanese volumes. But i don't understand japanese so that is why i do not see a point in buying it. There's a reason in Dark Horse that is certain. But Where's other over a half?

It is sad you guys are so nasty making fun of me, cause you download the scans as well. So there's no difference between us. Well maybe the fact that you started collecting a bit earlier which makes you so proud and picking on me.

Anyway i appriciate trans team great work.