Talk about spammers.....

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

speaking of metal bands, i still await the revival of Metallica even if i don't listen to any kind of rock anymore
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

dos.azn wrote:speaking of metal bands, i still await the revival of Metallica even if i don't listen to any kind of rock anymore
Nah, Dos. Metallica's dead and buried. They've gone too mainstream. And they SUED NAPSTER!!! :evil:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
raziel
This is my new home

Post by raziel »

whats pretty funny is at one of the music awards (i think mtv) sean fanning showed up (guy from napster) wearing a metallica t-shirt and looking at lars ulrich's (metalica drummer for those who dont know) face was priceless.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

raziel wrote:whats pretty funny is at one of the music awards (i think mtv) sean fanning showed up (guy from napster) wearing a metallica t-shirt and looking at lars ulrich's (metalica drummer for those who dont know) face was priceless.
haha I can imagine :lol:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea I the pirating of media files but i cant stop doing it. Its kinda like in death note when Raito lost his memory and he was fighting kira and he hated kira but he was kira!!!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.