Ch 252

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Trant
imanewbie

Post by Trant »

I actually had someone walk in on me watching Berserk just as Yurius's son was killed. It was probably not the best way to introduce them to the world of Berserk.

"Oh..that guy with the huge sword that just impaled the kid...he's the good guy in this story." :shock:

As for Farnese...I can think of a few good reasons to have her around. (She seems to be good with kids. Yeah, that's it.)

As for the ship...I can see! I can see it all now! They will take the pirate ship they came across earlier! Guts will start wearing an eye patch. He will replace his gauntlet with a wooden peg. Puck shall serve as his parrot. He has his wenches, a first mate (Serpico), and a man to swab the decks (Isidro).

I can't believe it has taken this long for Guts to become a pirate. His career counselor has regretfully sent him down the wrong path for far too long.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Arresty wrote:I think they will just decide to steal a ship, if they can't get one legally. I mean who is to stop them. Guts is the type he coudl scare a pussy captain into taking them where they want to go. I mean if you were some pussy captain and you saw him come up to you what would you do. Come on.
LOL!! Damn Arresty, you're all over the word 'pussy' tonight! hehe :lol:

I think they SHOULD steal the ship...more fun...I could just see the scene unfolding now...*insert daydreamish haze, here*...

Shiddy (my petname for Ishidoro) steps up defensively, wielding his cute, yet lethal, fire elemental blade, at the masse of ornery sailor/pirates/whoever. Puck, of course, always the loyal, ballsy sidekick, assumes 'Karate kid' form, complete w/bandana & challenges, via the Crane kick, while tossing out some random vulgarities reminiscent of "you big ass ass ass ass!"...Oddly enough, the ornery sailor/pirates/whoevers turn a ghastly shade of pale, while soiling themselves, or otherwise quaking in their boots like the pussies they really are--then proceed to fling themselves overboard. Puck & Shiddy puff up their chests, arrogantly...failing to notice Guts standing behind them w/the 'slayer unsheathed & resting easily upon his shoulder*

LMAO@Trant! Pirate Guts!! WOW now THAT is juicy! Someone Omake that immediately! lol

[one day i'll learn to close my DAMN tags so i can stop editing shit]
"Your father sucks the flaking cocks of lepers in the lowest circle of HELL!!!"

..."Does he swallow?" ~Hellblazer

"Imagination is intelligence with an erection"~Victor Hugo

"Life is a disease...Sexually transmitted & fatal"~Neil Gaiman
Trant
imanewbie

Post by Trant »

I might find some time to do it later in the week after I finish up a couple midterms.

I already have the first line worked out in my head, though.

"Somebody fetch me my Dragon SlayAARRRR!" :lol:
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Well they would have to keep a captain and a few sailors around, what do any of them know about sailing. Though they will never have to worry about not having any wind. Go Schierke go.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Trant wrote:"Somebody fetch me my Dragon SlayAARRRR!" :lol:
Too Funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Trant wrote:I might find some time to do it later in the week after I finish up a couple midterms.

I already have the first line worked out in my head, though.

"Somebody fetch me my Dragon SlayAARRRR!" :lol:
Hah!!! nicely done :wink: For a loooong ass time, I've been wanting to learn some video editing progs' & such. I always think of Monty Python & the Holy Grail when it comes to anything to do w/Midland...or the Hawks...so the wannabe-director in me, desperately wanted to do some AMV's of the Holy Grail scenes, w/Berserk...Like, the whole "Knights of the Round table..." song/dance bit...or, the girlish prince in the tower, that Lancelot killed everyone in the castle, to save, only to find out its a HE...(haha GRIFFITTTTTTTTTH!!)...yeah...lol!

NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

ok - maybe the out part didn't really include sneaking - but he's been training eva since! The out part is probably mastered by now ;)

as for pussy captains - faced wit Guts, all captains r pussies

damn it! I blame Starlore for all this pussy chat :lol:! Oh no, used it again damnnnnn!!!!
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I think this pussy word is addictive. We can't not use pussy. I mean damn I am still saying pussy. Damnit.

And I don't think he has been working on stealth much since then. If you think about it his attack strategies post eclipse generally involved going head on with whoever he was fighting and taking out there army that stands in his way.

I am not saying he can't sneak, just saying I don';t think he has worried to much about it as of late. Just been going in there and fighting. Cause he is no sneaking pussy. Damn used it again.
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

His skills are mastered juz by him living. The longer he lives, the more crazed his skills become - its a physical law in the universe of Berserk. So, even with out practice he is a master ninja now ready to do stealthy kills and the like on demand.

YES, went through the entire post with out usin pussy... DAMN IT!!!!!!!! :S
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

NINJ4 wrote:YES, went through the entire post with out usin pussy... DAMN IT!!!!!!!! :S
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I did forget one thing. His speed is key. He can move fast enough to not be noticed and to only seem like a breeze. Like when he shot up the latter into the castle to rescue Casca. Also when he flew buy all the Knights to rescue her from the Pagans a little earlier, though then Puck was helping him by creating the flash of light, but either way Puck will always be by his side now. They are inseperable.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Damn you pussinators!!! Er...*This random term, created on the spot, by yours truly...agh* I swore I wouldn't return to this damn thread tonight...bah!! Suuuuure, blame the newb gal for your infatuation w/pussy!! Hrmph...I blame your lack of it in the pubescent years (no, that wasn't an insult, thats just what puberty is all about...angst brought on by excessive hormones...at least, it was for me...cause I never got laid, haha...er...!?)

Pfft...Guts sneaks about as well as an Elephant in ballet slippers. But its all good, as long as he slings that slab of iron so effectively...who needs to be stealthy when you can just aggro an entire army & fell them in a single swing or two of your sword of uber DOOM? I'd much prefer that approach myself
8)

NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

isnt it good not to get laid when ur so young...? As for the stealthy vs the massive slaughter.... i prefer the latter too :oops: BUT, the occaisonal Tenchu Stealth Kill (tm) with a Dragon Slayer would be cool too
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Nah it was brought on by the excessive amounts of it, that the word has been permanttly branded on me for life. :P

But in reality it is just an useful word to sum up peopel who are wimps. Just holds more meaning.

And I didn't use it once this whole post. Damn I am good.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

LOL...yeah, Ninja w/a Dragon Slayer...weeee! Although, how you leap through treetops, over rooftops, & flip around all agile & shit, w/that thing, is beyond me LOL!!! :lol: still, it'd be fun!!

Arresty, I'm proud of you!!! You made it through a post w/out the 'P' word! haha...personally, I think I'm more attached to the word "cunt"...just...harsher...neither women, nor men, seem to be able to handle being called a cunt, which makes it more fun LOL! But, yeah, overall, it is a pretty suitable term...unless you coin your own, like I do. I'm always coming up w/random Berserk related adjectives & such...Like..."well, that's mighty Griff'/Femto of you!!"...most people don't get the reference, which is even MORE fun. Its like, calling them a snot green, chunky, festering, encrusted, syphillitic cock postule ooze dribblet, w/out them even comprehending it :P

NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Damnnnnnn, already having withdrawl... muz be because i read the raw T-T muzzzz have nexxxx chapter.....
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Ugh! Would you bastards shut up & go to bed or something!? Its well past my bedtime! I hear birds & shit!! &...I feel like a spammer...& we've gone HORRIBLY off topic! LOL *mutes us all before Psi beats us all* >.<

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yes but Cunt caries a different meaning. But also very useful. A Cunt and a Pussy, using as an adjetive are completely different. A pussy is like a wimp, where a Cunt is an idiot or a dick or something.

For example Serpico = Pussy, but not a Cunt

Edit: HAHAHA you will never know. Or will you? Dum Dum Dum.
Last edited by Arresty on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Arresty wrote:Yes but Cunt caries a different meaning. But also very useful. A Cunt and a Pussy, using as an adjetive are completely different. A pussy is like a wimp, where a Cunt is an idiot or a dick or something.

For example Serpico = Pussy, but not a Cunt
LMAO! curse you Arresty!! *grabs poor Serpico & clutches him close to her heart, that he might not hear such things & retain a feeling of warmth & appreciation &...agh...boobs lol*

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah we are way of topicl. Someone say something related to it fast. Before it is all gone.

So who do people think Guts and friends will do in getting Farnese out. How doyou think they will apprach it.

Whew, back on topic.
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Guts will switch into ninja mode, go and seduce Farnese into coming back to their side, escape like a ninja, then slash through thousands of ppls to steal a boat.

... might be too hypothetical... going into stupid theory region....

Since Schrieke is with em, she will probably be able to affect ppls od in a way to allow the party to meet up with Farnese and convince her that her current course of actions is not nessecary, and later to steal a ship.

phew... back out of stuid theory territory
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Nice save. But Guts definately has no ninja training. And I doubt thousands of people. I don't think he is still well enough. Plus that would probably start to send him into a rage and then berserker mode, and we don't want that. That coudl destroy the city, like in the image. And well that woudl just be one more nail in the Black Swordsamn being evil coffin that most people currently believe(people in Berserk, not in Forum).
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Well, we are juz talking about ppl.... Apostles and lower demons may give him a rough time in numbers of thousands but ppl? Guts pinky flik would send them in two pieces miles away - no that is not exageration, and do not refute this fact!!! *plugs ears and covers eyes from counter arguments to Guts incredible power*
Last edited by NINJ4 on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Psi, give me some authority so I can shut us up! LOL!!!

Yeah...stealthy Guts whisking Farnese away to safety LMAO!!! THAT I would LOVE to see! They'd just get a lovely mass grave for the Vandimion family. Haha. Hmm, I dunno...I really doubt there'd be a problem. I seriously think that Farnese would just go willingly if they showed up. She's so insecure she probably just thinks she's doing some good by walking away in exchange for the ship. But if not, Guts' tactic of sending the elves in to do the ninja work was a good one. They could just as easily fly in & talk or slap some sense into her. Hell, all they'd have to say is: "We need you. Cas' is lost w/out you". She'd crumble...guaranteed...well, almost. Nothing Miura related is guaranteed, other than goodness :o

Idly, I wonder about this Rodrik or whatever the hell his name was. He doesn't strike me as likely to do much other than cry over her leaving, but then again...something about him just...hrmm...he may end up a pain in the ass about it (hurt pride is a bad bad thing). Time will tell, no?

NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

hmm, well technically, with Schrieke there really is no need to go through massive slaughter or sneaking since she can affect all their od's
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Well you can bitchslap me for this one, or call it a stupid theory, but for some reason he stuck me as the type of guy that woudl end up wanting to go with them. Don't as me why. If I reread the chapter I probably wouldn't think it. Just he seemed interested in her travels and such. Some reason I was thinking he woudl want to go.

And does he not look alot liek the noble that fell in love with the prostitute back in the Mellenium Falcon arc. Atleast I think that was the name of that arc.