Ask Dr. Eldo

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

they could always be like britain and pull a Stamp-Act on us. i think if they ever did that, there would be riots... everywhere
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Why can't I stop posting here?
Because you are in dire need of some medical advice and help from a qualified professional.
Why do poeple name thier sons Bob?
Because they named their elder son Robert.
Nazgûl wrote:
Ellen wrote:Where can I get a massage?
Let me guess the answer for this one...

from eldo himself?
Not on the first date, doll.
What does flaccinaccipillafinallication mean?
That's the part where the head goes.
why isn't weed legalized?
Like Starnum said, but I'll further elaborate on it from my professional opinion and expertise. You see, alcohol and smoking is actually more detrimental to the health than weed long term, but the government can't make too much monies on it with taxes and shit. Plus, the government want to keep it for themselves. You know how much shit you get it stealing the President's weed?
why doesn't it snow in warm weather so we can have the best of both worlds?
Because America and Canada are stealing the snow from other parts of the world. They have a snow stealing machine which I will expose it to the world once I have sufficient proof. I'm onto you, corrupt governments.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Eldodamus?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:Eldodamus?
It's Dr. Eldo, respect the doc's badge and his probing rod.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

what did Buzkashi just say?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

calvin wrote:what did Buzkashi just say?
Eldodamus.

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You know like Nostradamus, or Negrodamus...[/quote]
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:You know like Nostradamus, or Negrodamus...
Yes, but they weren't doctors.

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yes but they did have the all the answers.

Oh a doctor you say? Do you happen to be a proctologist? Cause the other day I felt something go up in there and i havent been able to get it out at all.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

was it a flying beaver? if so, you're fucked
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

calvin wrote: if so, you're fucked
I hope no pun was intended....
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:Yes but they did have the all the answers.

Oh a doctor you say? Do you happen to be a proctologist? Cause the other day I felt something go up in there and i havent been able to get it out at all.
Tell your partner to start wearing a condom and stay the fuck away from sex toys.

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Eldo wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:Yes but they did have the all the answers.

Tell your partner to start wearing a condom and stay the fuck away from sex toys.
You hear that Femto, strait from the docotrs mouth! That means you to starnum.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey, leave my sex life out of this. :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Starnum wrote:Hey, leave my sex life out of this. :P
....I've seen what you do what that sword hilt of yours.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

It's the things you don't see that are really amazing.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Starnum wrote:It's the things you don't see that are really amazing.

Heh, hey me and you are like the only ones posting tonight.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Why do people do stupid things when they are drunk/high?

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Why is Buzkashi looking at me that way?
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Eldo wrote:
Libaax wrote:Who was that guy again? Arresty? Buz? Starnum?
It's Batman.
Libaax wrote:Who is the biggest shemale in this forum?
Of all the patients I've examined, I have to say Shaka Zula.
Can you make me a woman?

My order is the Halle Berry,Tyra Banks kind...No mix up ya dig? I dont want to suddenly wake and see I look like Star Jackson or Oprah fucking winphrey.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Why do people do stupid things when they are drunk/high?
Because they are intoxicated/stoned.
Why is Buzkashi looking at me that way?
Do you have some chocolate on you? Or some sweet juices of nectar? We all know that Buz is a chocolate thief with a sweet tooth.
Can you make me a woman?

My order is the Halle Berry,Tyra Banks kind...No mix up ya dig? I dont want to suddenly wake and see I look like Star Jackson or Oprah fucking winphrey.
I'm not too sure if Libaax would appreciate that. Consult your family before making rash decisions.

Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

I consulted them,and they also said make sure he doesnt make you look like Star or Oprah.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Shaka Zulu wrote:I consulted them,and they also said make sure he doesnt make you look like Star or Oprah.
I'm pretty sure I can transplant your brain to a female corpse and reanimate that. I've always wanted try that Frankenstein trick out, but no willing participants. I can't be too sure about what the female corpse looks like, because we usually dig graves searching for money in the coffins that goes towards our research funding, and the corpses are there just as a bonus or something I guess.

Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Ohh dead bitches....that shall do...for now(Hihihi can sue this mofo's ass...)...make sure they have been 6 ft under for a while...those larvaes should have chewed of the extra weight if they are phat bitches.

What kind of payment plans do you have?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Shaka Zulu wrote:What kind of payment plans do you have?
Well, I don't like to brag about my rates, but it is more expensive than a couple of mercy killings put together, probably an estimate right there.