Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Perhaps, but he's not really wearing much armor at the moment. *Shrugs*
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Didn't Flora say that the previous owner of the armour (Skull and Chestplate showing) died of his wounds in battle? This indicates that SK is more of an incarnation of upper to layers of reality rather than that of the natural world that Guts and crew are now in.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

wh0a wh0a wh0a guys, be careful! these stupid theories are in danger of becoming understandable ones!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Stupid Theory :

Guts uses big swords cause he's insecure about his "equipment"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

stupid theory: ishidoro wants to sodomize schierke!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Everyone wants to sodomize Schierke
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

dos.azn wrote:stupid theory: ishidoro wants to sodomize schierke!
Doesn't seem too stupid to me. There is that whole idea of being mean to a person meaning you really like them. Isidoro wanting to sodomize Gutts :shock: now that is stupid!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

As Donovan would say.... "MMMMmm.... butt sex."
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Tempest wrote:Doesn't seem too stupid to me. There is that whole idea of being mean to a person meaning you really like them. Isidoro wanting to sodomize Gutts :shock: now that is stupid!
Not really since Gutts spends his days in bed sweating. XD Isidoro could so totally use the plunger on Gutts. lol
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Buzkashi wrote:Everyone wants to sodomize Schierke
hell no!

Everyone wants to sodomize the entire female cast in Bleach!!!
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Buzkashi wrote:Everyone wants to sodomize Schierke
OK, she's twelve, at max. Age her up a few years and I would want to sodomize her. At least as an 18 year old, if I was like her age, I guess I would want to sodomize her, but at that age, I didn't know what sodomizing was, so I guess I wouldn't. :roll:
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Tempest wrote:OK, she's twelve, at max. Age her up a few years and I would want to sodomize her. At least as an 18 year old, if I was like her age, I guess I would want to sodomize her, but at that age, I didn't know what sodomizing was, so I guess I wouldn't. :roll:
Tempest, don't lie to yourself, you know you want to sodomize Schierke.
And I have to agree with Starnum in saying that he does not seem to be wearing much armor now. So it would be odd if he fused with any kind of armor.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

welcom guy and guy. my only advice is to fear your gods and make plenty of sacrifices. if you dont then they get mad. and sacrifices in the form of intelligent posts devoid of any mention of early 1990's heros who would summon mechanical beasts and dinosaurs...dont use me as an example though 8) ... :roll:
Last edited by MrFelony on Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

If you are talking about me and Ayanami, it's welcome guy and guy. 8) And all I'm sating about SK and soul fusing is that if SK was the last berserker armor user, that he would need someway to go from corpse to Apostle hunter, I am merely trying to find the most logical path between the two. Although, whoever said Berserk was logical?
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Casca is cured. however she thinks she is an apostle and tries to kill Guts but guts still loves her and ties her down. Shierke, jealous of Guts' love for casca sleeps wiht isidoro to get his attention and becomes pregnant. Shierke kills casca a week after she was "restored" and then uses her magic to get him to think isidoro did it, thus his short life being ended in Gut's rage. In a night of depression, guts takes solace in the only thing he can, Farnese, but has to kill Serpico because he vowed to kill Guts after he desecrated Farnese's holy nether regions...twice... with Serpico dead, Farnese flees, leaving Guts only with Shierke and the 2 elves. with nothing else left to comfort him but little old shierke, he is forced to go to her. 6 months later, Shierke and Isidoro's baby is prematurely born due to Shierke's constant magic abuse. the baby looks like a half elven baby with downs syndrome. She passes it off as GUt's. With this, Guts finally gives up chasing after Griffith for good. 18 years later, Gut's and Griffith's baby meet Shierke and Isidoro's. they fall in love at first sight. oh what an ugly sight it is.

******************************DOUBLE POST*********************************

Hollywood hotshots finally decide to make a movie out of Berserk. they cast Arnold Schwarzenegger as Guts and Halley Barry as Casca
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Yeah, I can taste it. Lordy that is bad, albeit HILARIOUS. Goood work. You woludn't happen to be a Hollywood writer would you? If not, try it, you have the skills.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Good it looks like this thread is turning back to normal. A little stupidity goes a long way. :P
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i dunno how 18 people voted that dark should die for this thread when so many people are enjoying it :D
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Arresty wrote:Good it looks like this thread is turning back to normal. A little stupidity goes a long way. :P
you got the perfect man for the job too :lol:

GUts sits down for tea and biscuits with Griffith and some apostles when one day he puts on his secret armor of tranquility by mistake.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That one is funny, just funny.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Mrfelony has made this thread alive again :D
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

Felony, you are so right it should be made a law to prevent it from happening.

Hollywood rewrite effects:

Schierke is now a older acrtress pretending she's 15-17 or so, possibly Michelle Tractenburg.

Isidoro (Frankie Muniz) knows kung fu.

In berserk Armor, Gatts is comletly cgi, as well as the Elf's and Zodd.

Casca now was apparently asking for it, because pre Eclipse, she dressed like a total slut in leather armor.

Either Stone Cold Steve Austin or the Rock will play the Apostle villan.

Serpicho is played by vin diesel, and now bald as a result.
Last edited by InsaneNoodlyGuy on Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Wow, I don't think I could possibly come up with a worse casting for Serpico than Vin Diesel.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

*Head Explodes*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

*Brain and eyes shuts down by itself*

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am