Pickup

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

After an argument with some friends I'd like to know what you think, or the people you know think about this

sideburns/earlocks r kool
48%
sideburns/earlocks suck
52%

Total votes: 21

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well she was advanced (10yrold wihtthe body of a 12:P) for her age so imagine what she woudl be like when she is legal ;)
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

yikes... keep it legal man. :P
To2fPic
Mastered PM

Post by To2fPic »

if there's grass on the field, then play ball

ugh.... that was disgusting, i can't believe i typed that
A wise monkey never monkeys around with another monkey's monkey
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Nice post. :P
Today a younger girl I know for some years wrote me something "interesting" but I won't tell you.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

haha i was waitng for someon to write that. but if there isnt any grass on the field then go around back and play in the mud :kekeke:

and you tease you
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Necromancer wrote:Nice post. :P
Today a younger girl I know for some years wrote me something "interesting" but I won't tell you.
...she likes Berserk... :kekeke:
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

MrFelony wrote:haha that reply never gets old :LOL:
masterei wrote:2.) Try to get some time to talk with her, if not possible(This can be the case depending on age/religion/etc)

how is talking with her related to those things?

"oh man is she hot!"

"but davey she is a jew"

"Man shit. guess i cant talk to her now cause she probably spends all her time at temple"

or...

"aww man davey, you should go talk to that girl over there."

"naw man i cant. she's still 6 months old, she hasnt learned how to talk yet"
What I mean is, say:

It could be someone who doesn't go out much, just work-to-home kinda person. You could attempt to try and start a conv. if you happen to see her shopping, some place casual or you could go and see her at work or at her home. But again lets be honest a complete stranger going to work/home it's a bit pushing it, and if she's not many friends you may find it difficult to find more casual places(time/location, if she goes out rarely) to meet.

As for the age comment there are parents that are very strict and its school-to-home.

Same goes for the other factors. If you've a particular girl in mind it can sometimes get tricky, if you're not looking to establish a relationship with someone in particular it's obviously less troublesome.
Kêthêrîc wrote:
masterei wrote: Personally I don't go to bars/discos/night clubs/etc and in most any case I'd probably dismiss/not want to start a relationship with most anyone who likes spending time in such.
I think this line is over played. What if some of the girls in the bar don't actually go out all the time, they are just down there with friends JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING. The second time i went to a bar I met an awesome girl.(conservative aka not a whore, good looking, plays guitar, what more could you ask for?) She was out for a friends 21st birthday, and I was out for the same friend. Then she comes up to me and asks me what kind of drink she should buy me (since my 21st was the day before.) Too much back story, but just had to disprove this notion.
Well, I did say 'LIKES' spending time in such. I've seen some girls that go like every weekend to such places, and go till dawn. That's simply not my style. If the girl doesn't frequent those places and just happens to be there accompanying some friends or for some other reason, it's ok with me.
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i take offense at assuming sluts are bad people :P. they are just sexual communists...but there isnt anything wrong with a little responsible sexual freedom...besides the sin :? and judge us not a whole group of people we do not know. its along the same lines of me saying all black people like watermelon or jews like pinching pennies.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Skullkracker wrote:
Necromancer wrote:Nice post. :P
...she likes Berserk... :kekeke:
Hehe, that would be nice.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

wasn't it sth better? :P
(although it's cool enough)

wait, I know:
she likes your avatar
or the sig
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

MrFelony wrote:i take offense at assuming sluts are bad people :P. they are just sexual communists...but there isnt anything wrong with a little responsible sexual freedom...besides the sin :? and judge us not a whole group of people we do not know. its along the same lines of me saying all black people like watermelon or jews like pinching pennies.
I have no moral problem with people practicing their sexuality freely.(In fact you could say my openess with regards to sexual relationships I'd deem acceptable is beyond that which 99.9% of the population would consider acceptable.). I find that many of the prohibitions/inhibitions/taboos are mostly simply do to the effects of the evolutionary force on behavior / culture(which makes for the existence of things like jealousy and one-side emotional attachment issues that can occur with some casual partners.). Consensual sex is never a sin, it's human nature, it's only when you place cohersion/manipulation/forcing that it becomes wrong, but then so do a lot of other activities(forcing your opinion/belief/rules upon others, is not right.)

When you think about it, deep down it's just sharing a pleasurable activity, something like sharing ice cream, going to the movies, etc. We only value it so much do to the cultural/genetic pressure given the important role of sexuality with regards to society/species and its perpetuation(genetic diversity must be kept, reproduction should occur, etc.) and also do to the possibility of the spread of disease.

Given these roles have almost been decoupled, and it's only a matter of time until tech advances allow full-blown decoupling. I'd say it's only a matter of time until many in liberal society deem such activities between consenting individuals of any gender/age and in groups of 2 or more acceptable. IOW, until sex looses its uber supah moral importance, which when you think about it is irrational, and is considered more casual/acceptable .

PS My only trouble right now with regards to such is more due to health concerns. Sexually open right now means increased likelyhood of std. Even tests aren't always reliable. I've heard of genetic modifications/therapies that could make individuals immune to some of the most dangerous of such, but without proven safety/effectiveness, it's not yet acceptable.

As for why I'd not date someone who likes to frequent night-clubs/ discos/ etc, it has nothing to do with sexuality and much to do with the fact I don't like to go to such places. I do not like loud-music, nor crowded(even small crowds) places, nor the fact that going to such with great frequency can take away time from other activities.
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

You should eat shit and die. :kekeke:
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Femto found himself sth to spam about... :P

(poor guy :roll: )
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

MrFelony wrote:haha that reply never gets old :LOL:
masterei wrote:2.) Try to get some time to talk with her, if not possible(This can be the case depending on age/religion/etc)

how is talking with her related to those things?

"oh man is she hot!"

"but davey she is a jew"

"Man shit. guess i cant talk to her now cause she probably spends all her time at temple"

or...

"aww man davey, you should go talk to that girl over there."

"naw man i cant. she's still 6 months old, she hasnt learned how to talk yet"
wtf? Masterei is right m8. Where I live, there are a lot of christians and moslims. Do you really think that a christian boy like me stands a chance with a moslim girl??? Hahahahahaahahaa. First of all, even if she likes me, and I date with her. Her family will know it and beats me to a pulp (really no shit, I have seen guys with black eyes).

Second, lets presume her family likes me (I either have to be rich or must be VERY lucky). Anyways, in order to continue dating, I must make a moslim out of myself. That means: Cutting a piece of my dick, go to a moskee, etc.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Devil_Dante wrote:That means: Cutting a piece of my dick, go to a moskee, etc.
I didn't know they had it at moslims, but...*GULP*
some things I just won't do
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Devil_Dante wrote:wtf? Masterei is right m8. Where I live, there are a lot of christians and moslims. Do you really think that a christian boy like me stands a chance with a moslim girl??? Hahahahahaahahaa. First of all, even if she likes me, and I date with her. Her family will know it and beats me to a pulp (really no shit, I have seen guys with black eyes).

Second, lets presume her family likes me (I either have to be rich or must be VERY lucky). Anyways, in order to continue dating, I must make a moslim out of myself. That means: Cutting a piece of my dick, go to a moskee, etc.
Hehe, in germany are many christians and moslims, too. I know many candidly moslim families, too. But I know what you two mean.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

It's spelled "muslim," not "moslim."

If one person does it, then it's all good, but if three people do it in a row, it's worth mentioning.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

krishtuns got circumsided to? or was that juu's ?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Femto wrote:It's spelled "muslim," not "moslim."

If one person does it, then it's all good, but if three people do it in a row, it's worth mentioning.
I thought muslim but because the others spelled it like this I thought it was right. :?

Hehe Buz.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Necromancer wrote:
Femto wrote:It's spelled "muslim," not "moslim."

I thought muslim but because the others spelled it like this I thought it was right. :?

Hehe Buz.
No one can be bothered to post links to back up their claims anymore. Turns out that on forums, people tend to take stuff at face value or make shit up as they go. ^_^;;
Ellen
Beware my tactical spam

Post by Ellen »

I kind of skimmed. But I hope someone mentioned that how/where/when you want to get a girlfriend depends on your preferences. I have the impression that if you go to a bar or a club, you're not exactly looking at a long relationship. Joining clubs/activities that you're interested in will expose you to girls that are similar to you in and usually breeds a closer relationship.
I didn't even realize that my boyfriend was asking me out the first time, so depending on the girl, direct approach would probably be best and unless your pickup line is amazingly cheesy/funny and she enjoys laughing I wouldn't suggest pick up lines. :P
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Finally a female opinion. Great!

just one to add: I'm ultimately hoping for a life-long relationship, but at the moment I don't know with whom...

and bars do suck!
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Not that I'm saying you suggested this, but in case.

Do not go into this thinking, "She's the one. She's my wife."

For the moment, you are looking for a match. She may be willing to spend 5 minutes, 1/2 hour, 1 night, 6 months, 4 years, life with you. Then again she might blow you off in 10 seconds.

You are trying to find someone whom you enjoy being with, and vice versa. Emphasis on vice versa. Only way she'll stay with you is if she enjoys your company.

A good friend of mine and my cousin:

::They are both on a couch, with my cousin's head in my friends lap.::

Friend: "Honey, your eyes... their so... so...."

::My cousin looks up expectantly::

Friend: "Their so black... I can't see a thing in there."

::My cousin immediately fills his ears with scorn.::

:lol:
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

:P

kinda reminded me of American pie...
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Skullkracker wrote:Finally a female opinion. Great!

just one to add: I'm ultimately hoping for a life-long relationship, but at the moment I don't know with whom...

and bars do suck!
I have fun at bars/clubs/discotheques but let's presume I see a nice girl and she sees me. The chance I will see her again is like 1%. Too crowded to find a girlfriend.