Gaming in school

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

hahah, you forgot to add the burning fire eyes of RAGE! :P

don't forget to post to 0make.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

When i was in middle school we played soccer and fusball in every break .

In my high school i made anime movie night,i knew that nobody would come but i didnt care i wanted to enjoy anime by myself. The school had a dvd that could play everything so i watched many animes on big screen just like in a cinema :D

That was closest to gaming since we had about 10 pc that we could use in the breaks and there was 1500 students in the school so your chances of getting time on the pc wasnt great and the pc was the oldest shit i have ever seen so.
Last edited by Libaax on Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

AHAHAH nice :P :P :lol: :lol:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

ahh, switched back to off-the-wall, much better
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:hahah, you forgot to add the burning fire eyes of RAGE! :P

don't forget to post to 0make.
hehe, I have to find a spot for Puck first...of course, since Puck represents/is Eldo :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

There's an anime club at my college, and I was intending to join it, since in my previous college (transferred) the anime club was the best part of a shitty 3 semesters. When I got here however, I reconsidered after 5 minutes.

They were everything people who make fun of anime think of. Almost everybody was at least 25 pounds overweight. male and the few females. Those few that weren't were thin to the point of being anexoric. one guy who was rping with some friend in the coriner was wearing a goddamn wizzard robe. It was scary. I ended up hanging with some guys in metalergy. Yeah they make costumes to, but at least theirs are friggin functional armor..
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!