Berserk 297 - The Blind Giant God

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Re: Berserk 297 - The Blind Giant God

Post by The Prince »

lon3vvolf wrote:Wow prince! Thats some impressive stuff. I say we necro the merchandise thread. You can check out some stuff I put up there already.

And yeah, where the hell is that thing from? I have 2 Berserk artbooks but they're mostly on the anime. Hmmm...
Get back to me in a week!
Let's put a smile on that face...............
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

It's the new chapter, how did you get it? :o
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

I would like to say Miura is a friend of mine, but in truth I encountered the image while surfing among another Berserk board posted by someone who must have gotten their hands on a early YA release. I would assume it is a panel showing the Neo-BOTH perpective preparing to engage the onslaught of Emperor incarnations shown in the chapter preview.

All I can say is that I can't wait till we see how things play out. One thing for sure is that the apostle army ain't fucking around.

To be continued......Oct.24th
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

awesome
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Istvan wrote:The dream/prophecy seems to indicate that Griffith is going to take him down personally. Since it also seems to indicate that Griffith knew this was going to happen, he probably already has a plan all set and ready to deal with it. I doubt very many (if any) of the Neo Band of the Hawk will die. Too bad, I'd like to see them get wittled down a bit.
Doesn't see that way.......

The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

so, if all of his homeboys come in and deal the shit, what's the point of griffith glowing and being the scariest thing uber ganishka's ever seen?
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

The Prince wrote:
Istvan wrote:The dream/prophecy seems to indicate that Griffith is going to take him down personally. Since it also seems to indicate that Griffith knew this was going to happen, he probably already has a plan all set and ready to deal with it. I doubt very many (if any) of the Neo Band of the Hawk will die. Too bad, I'd like to see them get wittled down a bit.
Doesn't see that way.......

We'll see. We don't know what Griffith is planning yet.
Gemino
imanewbie

Post by Gemino »

I see all of the Neo-Hawk Generals in their Apostle form in this image. Still haven't seen the archer in
his apostle form yet. Unless it is the apostle direclty being Griffith. That is what I like about him he is a
low key hunter who prefers keeping a low profile and sniping from afar.
zXen
imanewbie

Post by zXen »

Volume cover by Honey and Clover manga-ka:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/L ... erk/24.jpg

And some scans of the new chapter for anyone who is getting antsy:

EDIT BY ELDO: Yeah, posting of raws is a no-no here. If people wanted to see them, then they could just google search the raw. Seriously, it's the internet. We don't get it from a shady Asian/black/stereotype guy behind the hardware shop, we get it at the same place where everyone does.
Lara Skadi
notanewb

Post by Lara Skadi »

shit o.o My internet doesn't load the images :stupid:
and I'm travelling to something like Elfheim today... a beautiful island far from here (n away from Berserk nu release :()
oh gosh u.u