Newbie Berserk Discussion Thread

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

So Griffith used that kid of Casca/Guts' to get his human form back? I'm a little cloudy on that area as I can't remember what the manga said about it. Care to refresh my memory? I would appreciate it, but if not I don't want to waste your time and I could try to find out some other way.

Thanks in advance,
-Scott-
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

People think that Griffith did that but it isnt sure since Muira havent said anything about how Gr. got his human form back yet.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

TheDrizzit wrote: Thanks in advance,
-Scott-
Okay you can stop leaving that little tag at the end of all your posts. I understand your name is scott.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Buzkashi wrote:
-Scott-
Okay you can stop leaving that little tag at the end of all your posts. I understand your name is scott.
Does it bother you? :?:
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

^_^
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Yeah Griffith used their child to get back, but I think it wasn't´t planned, cause the Egg apostle just swallowed him when he saw how miserable he was (And half dead for that matter).
I also think that contribute´s to Casca´s all "Run-to-Griffith-thing" when he was trying to convince Rickert to join him once more, cause she felt that it was her child and thus ran to him..

Maybe that´s also the reason for Griffith to keep Guts and Casca alive...

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Oh yeah!! I remember that, not so much the egg apostle swallowing him, but I guess I just need to brush up by re-reading. Thanks for your help!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I could just see it going on in the egg apostle:

Griffith: Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my rebirthing chamber?

Guts Son: It doesnt matter who I am all you have to know is that you made me this way and now I am here to pay you back!!! *wraps tentical around Griffiths neck*

Then the little demon is sucked in while a little boy is cast out of the egg apostle. Years later the boy while be the only way to destroy Griffith because he is still a part of him.

Really though, I think that the kid at the sea is the human half of Caska's baby and is probably the way to get to Griffith.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Iemander
imanewbie

Post by Iemander »

Artezul wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:
-Scott-
Does it bother you? :?:
Buzkashi
Conversation Killer

:lol:
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Hmm, maybe Sandman. I also have put some thought into that possibility that the son will play a big roll in the end..

Time will tell, wont it :D

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Buzkashi wrote:
-Scott-
Quite common to leave your name at the end of a post etc if your from the UK

-Isac-

:kekeke:
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Eh, like I said when I intro'd myself, I've seen how a lot of people act on this board. So I don't really care... ^_^ But if it makes somebody's day better not to see my name, then so be it...
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Buz has comments on all posts, just keep your name in the tag. Or put your name in your sig.

-Enrico-
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, you're not writing a freaking letter. So I don't really need to see names of tags by anyone.

-Eldo-

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Sandman wrote:
"Really though, I think that the kid at the sea is the human half of Caska's baby and is probably the way to get to Griffith. "

heh good thing i already stated my belief on that topic first . but i dont think anyone remembers (since it was in stupid theories)

but i have to agree with you, he planted his little earth seed in casca's child and that way the egg could make the child and griffith what they dreamed to be. earthly and undeformed. also did guts and casca have sex while she wasnt pmsing

buz you're just so paticular aren't you :D (and all of us just that much more annoying :P).

-Benjamin-
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

the stupid theories thread is 60+ pages sorry I missed it :twisted: did not mean to step on your toes but did you post that you thought that the kid will have to die to kill Griffith? Well thats what I think any way :twisted:
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Like a human Voodoo doll?

sick sick sick, but dramatic, dramatic, dramatic
Last edited by Skullkracker on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

dont you mean Voodoo?
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

vhoops!!!

I'll edit it rightaway...
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

heh actually i dint see them more so linked. more like separated at birth. the other baby is like mini astral guts and the deformed baby is Griffith's desecration of their child. i think the child will continue to be key in helping keep guts under control while he uses the berserk armor. oh i was also just happy to find someone else who voiced the same opinion :D.

Oh and i just rewatched the anime...so at the very beginning, one of the guys was saying "i never thought it would be like this (this bad) after griffith became king...the kingdom divided into areas ruled by apostles i guess...though it is the anime and stands second the the manga...
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

True, but that bever surprised me the anime and manga being so different and stuff.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

In a time line of the movie griffith would not be king yet, I think that they were talking about the Snake guy ruleing over the land. but i could be wrong. :twisted:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

nope they clearly said griffith. the snake guy was just a baron or count or something like that :D.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Yes, they said Griffith 'cause you know they did not knew when Griffith will finally be king at that time. Even now we don't really know.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

yea. i knew it didnt exactly fit with the manga, but i dont think miura would let them say griffith if it wasnt going to be important later in the story...but i dont really know how muhc control he had over the anime since they took out a decent amount..