::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by Starnum »

Ha! Seen that coming from a mile away. As if that's going to kill Aizen.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

At least we learned something good. There is a way to counter his "complete gheyness"
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

so is gin's hollow mask gonna be a snake face?
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:so is gin's hollow mask gonna be a snake face?
Good catch.

I still don't understand why both Aizen and Gin wasted their time pretending to chase Ichigo's schoolmates. If they need them for something then get them, if not, stop wasting your time.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

I don't get why tite is trying to tease us with aizen's death, he's not gonna die. Gin will be killed, ichigo will turn super saiyan 3 and then he will kill aizen and then hopefully the manga ends
until they make bleach gt and ichigo has twin sons, dante and vergil.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

with this royal key or what ever that crap is aizen is trying to get i get the impression that they are tryingt o leave it open for bigger badder things. if we are sticking with the dbz refrences i think we are in the cell saga, and the buu saga is next
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

papasith wrote:with this royal key or what ever that crap is aizen is trying to get i get the impression that they are tryingt o leave it open for bigger badder things. if we are sticking with the dbz refrences i think we are in the cell saga, and the buu saga is next
Yeah, I think you're right about that. There's no way that he'd foreshadow Urahara's power in the flashback so much, without eventually revealing it. Unfortunately, I think there is still at least another full story arc to come after all of this. That would be my best guess. Something even worse will somehow happen after Aizen is defeated, and it'll probably be related to the King's Key.
papasith

Post by papasith »

and the epics destiny of epicness, whose epicness can not be comprehended by us mere reader
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Starnum wrote: There's no way that he'd foreshadow Urahara's power in the flashback so much, without eventually revealing it.
I mean the Grand commander was/is the strongest of all the captains and we haven't seen the full extent of his power. The same could be said for a handful of other characters in this.... Bottom line is Tite will only show who is popular with the polls.

Sorry for the lazy post with the names but I'm fresh off OT.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

we haven't seen nobodys full power. Out of the 12 captains what 4 bankais?
papasith

Post by papasith »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:we haven't seen nobodys full power.
oh god i didnt realize we had that many "let me show you my true power" ramblings to go still
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

hitsugaya:'' I'm going to show you my new super ice move I could have done earlier when I was in danger but I didn't use until now on you aizen'' this will last for 10 chapters
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

bleach has been getting very weird lately but I never thought gin would have turned on aizen
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

He never really was with Aizen, just a trick the whole time. He is a snake after all. I always had my suspicions, but the stuff with Rangiku recently gave it away. He didn't kill her.
the_cutter
imanewbie

Post by the_cutter »

Yep, Booby-chan isn't dead, the good guys don't die in Bleach. Gin's betrayal was always very likely, the questions were when and why. The first one was answered, however why is far more important. Just please don't make it out that Gin was always on the good side and yada-yada, he needs to be a sadistic sociopath. Apart from him Bleach has nothing else going on.

And fix Aizen, he's been losing his cool / rambling too much. I mean why the fuck did he waste time chasing the kids? Is the author trying to insult my intelligence or what?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well I agree with you on Gin. A snake can never be trusted, he'll bite anyone. I also am hoping that he doesn't turn out to be another typical good guy character. As for Aizen, I've never really liked him. He just seems so fake and gaudy to me. What are his motivations? He's kind of like a shallow figurehead bad guy character. His constantly superior laid back attitude alienates him from the reader, IMO. I find him boring. *shrugs*
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

WHOA he wasn't really dead? Gtfo totally didn't see that happening :?
the_cutter
imanewbie

Post by the_cutter »

Admit it.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
If Gin joins the 'good' side (and this is gonna happen one way or another) then I'm done with this manga. We're down to gazillion good guys against one butterfly.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

gin = piccolo
grimmjaw = vegeta
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

even though gin got cut in half and his arm ripped off that isn't enough damage to die in bleach you need to lose your head and legs too
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

*yawn* and Ichigo is going to show his new move only to ...................................... have it do nothing against Aizen.
"Context is for Kings"
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

In what I can only assume was a bizarre seizure of temporary insanity, I just read 116 chapters of Bleach, starting with "You don't have to worry guys, Espadas are not nearly as powerful as we made you think in the previous 50 or so chapters. In fact, they're pretty fucking weak. Even captains that have been consistently portrayed as wimps can beat them!" and ending with "Gin was actually a good guy who was just looking for an opportunity to kill Aizen! Trust us, it makes sense, take our word for it."

Needless to say, I'm completely aware that I wasted an entire day of my life.
Bleach is a piece of shit and I am a moron for having read it.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
tsubaimomo

Post by tsubaimomo »

Amen
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Sandman wrote:bleach has been getting very weird lately but I never thought gin would have turned on aizen
Why? As for me all that Gin's evil repute was always stupid and weird since we all knew that before he became shinigami he was very kind for Rangiku . That always bother me. And on top of that since even Tousen has his reasons for joining Aizen, it was obvious that Gin also has his own. In summary i think that Gin's own facade much like Aizen's was very cool partial answer for "Mystery of Ichimaru Gin", the rest is in/or will be in flashbacks. He may not deceive Aizen but others were always under his spell with maybe one exception ... Rangiku.

And apparently he tried to take all credit for killing Aizen. Sneaky bastard. Not so noble ain't it?

Oh well nonetheless Bleach is crappy right now. And BTW how the hell Aizen plans to kill Ichigo's friends and hang their bodies at the town's entrance since every single being will be pulverized upon getting near to Aizen? Any ideas? Since he don't know telekinesis and Gin is of no use anymore ....
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

So do we go with the usual? Ichigo does flashy attacks and then in the end Aizen just is standing in a huge dust cloud?
"Context is for Kings"