Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Re: Berserk Stupid theories

Post by Rolos »

madonnalal wrote:
lon3vvolf wrote:Lets not get off topic here and stick to the stupid theories instead of throwing long, ugly and out of the blue predictions which are obviously flawed...

oh wait, that IS a stupid theory.

Anywho... once at Elfheim Gutts will meet Claire from Claymore and she will teach him how to attach peoples appendages to replace his own.

He will repay Claires kindness and knowledge sharing by chocking her while having sex.

Gutts will then cut off Zods arm, leaving him missing 1 hand and 1 horn, and attach it to replace his. We have seen Zod re-attach his arm when he tossed Gutts and Griffith around way back when, so its possible. Hows that for a stupid theory?

How Claymore should have gone.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Man, that was fucking hilarious!!! You should re-post it in the omake thread, we haven't seen a good omake in a while.....
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

What is Claymore?
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

That should do for the answer ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claymore_%28manga%29
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Raki wishes!! :lol:
Amazing Amanda
notanewb

Post by Amazing Amanda »

OMG! I love Claymore! lol
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm glad someone isn't as lazy as I am and took some initiative with a great Omake! Friggin hilarious!
madonnalal
notanewb

Post by madonnalal »

Okay, my conscious is finally getting to me. I didn't make that claymore omake. I found it and thought it went nicely with the thread. I wasn't trying to claim it for my own (though I really wish it was). Glad you all liked it though :P
Tempz
Found the Edit button

Post by Tempz »

Anyone else sense something coming thats like.. Farnese won't love Serpico because shes in love with Guts. But Guts' doesn't give a shit about her because he loves Caska.. so Serpico steals Guts' behelit and uses it to sacrifice her ass(Farnese) in order to kill Guts or kill Caska because he knows thats the only one Guts cares about.

I can see that shit happening..
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Tempz wrote:Anyone else sense something coming thats like.. Farnese won't love Serpico because shes in love with Guts. But Guts' doesn't give a shit about her because he loves Caska.. so Serpico steals Guts' behelit and uses it to sacrifice her ass(Farnese) in order to kill Guts or kill Caska because he knows thats the only one Guts cares about.

Farnese won't love Serpico because that would be gross.

Incest is the only thing that the Bible and evolution are in agreement on.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

They only have the same father, not the same mother. So they are step-sister and step-brother. And in some coutries it is not forbidden for such ones to get intimate I think. Because they don't have the same mother they aren't blood brethren.
Amazing Amanda
notanewb

Post by Amazing Amanda »

Still its a gross thought.

I would never be able to sex up my half brother. ::shivers::
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Well I would never sex up my cousin, but it is legal and completely normal in Japan. Just saying, other countries, other taboos.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

The Prince wrote:
Tempz wrote:Anyone else sense something coming thats like.. Farnese won't love Serpico because shes in love with Guts. But Guts' doesn't give a shit about her because he loves Caska.. so Serpico steals Guts' behelit and uses it to sacrifice her ass(Farnese) in order to kill Guts or kill Caska because he knows thats the only one Guts cares about.

Farnese won't love Serpico because that would be gross.

Incest is the only thing that the Bible and evolution are in agreement on.
no offense, but that isn't a very good arguement because there are a decent number of cases where, despite relations, relatives still have relations
Tempz
Found the Edit button

Post by Tempz »

Some of you are complaining about half brother on half sister incest, but you didn't mind the man on child butt sex? That's kind of funny..
Amazing Amanda
notanewb

Post by Amazing Amanda »

Aetherfukz wrote:Well I would never sex up my cousin, but it is legal and completely normal in Japan. Just saying, other countries, other taboos.
This is true.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Tempz wrote:Some of you are complaining about half brother on half sister incest, but you didn't mind the man on child butt sex? That's kind of funny..
Nah, I specifically didn't like that part, very much so. ;)
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Starnum wrote:
Tempz wrote:Some of you are complaining about half brother on half sister incest, but you didn't mind the man on child butt sex? That's kind of funny..
Ah, societal norms... 8)
Tempz
Found the Edit button

Post by Tempz »

Starnum wrote:
"Don't touch me!".. :kekeke: . If he didn't get butt raped I don't think Berserk would of been as great as it was before the eclipse took place.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

It was gross, but a pivotal plot point. Guts' restraint from human contact makes a lot more sense after that scene. If you're like me and saw the anime first you would just think that the guy was just really anti social because his dad tried to kill him. But after the manga that gets really bad.

Anyways, from an evolution side of the incest argument, it messes with the genes and chromosomes. Incest makes people stupid and eventually really malformed. Tutankamen (excuse the spelling) is a prime example of this. A lot of stuff in the Bible is there to keep people from doing stupid things in the long run, kind of a reservoir of wisdom that you can't see work for a few generations. Anyways, I don't think that Serpico likes Farnese that way. If he did wouldn't he have just taken her in book 22? I think he's just worried about her like any older brother would be and is pissed that Magnifico isn't being there for her like he should.

Now for the stupid theory: I could see Magnifico being in an orgy with his brothers (excluding Serpico).
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Personally I found that scene rather gross/disturbing as well.

As I'm sure there were many threads of shocked fans when the man on child butt sex scene first came out 15 years ago.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

The Herald wrote:It was gross, but a pivotal plot point. Guts' restraint from human contact makes a lot more sense after that scene. If you're like me and saw the anime first you would just think that the guy was just really anti social because his dad tried to kill him. But after the manga that gets really bad.

Anyways, from an evolution side of the incest argument, it messes with the genes and chromosomes. Incest makes people stupid and eventually really malformed. Tutankamen (excuse the spelling) is a prime example of this. A lot of stuff in the Bible is there to keep people from doing stupid things in the long run, kind of a reservoir of wisdom that you can't see work for a few generations. Anyways, I don't think that Serpico likes Farnese that way. If he did wouldn't he have just taken her in book 22? I think he's just worried about her like any older brother would be and is pissed that Magnifico isn't being there for her like he should.

Now for the stupid theory: I could see Magnifico being in an orgy with his brothers (excluding Serpico).
Problem with inbreeding is the dramatic increase in pairing of recessive alleles, associated with mutations and hereditary defects.

In regards to Maginifico....Isn't one of his brothers next in line to the papacy?
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

The Prince wrote: Problem with inbreeding is the dramatic increase in pairing of recessive alleles, associated with mutations and hereditary defects.

In regards to Maginifico....Isn't one of his brothers next in line to the papacy?
Not so fast...

Leavitt has argued that inbreeding in small populations can have long-term positive effects: "small inbreeding populations, while initially increasing their chances for harmful homozygotic recessive pairings on a locus, will quickly eliminate such genes from their breeding pools, thus reducing their genetic loads". (Leavitt 1990, p. 974.)

Fun with knowledge of 'gross' subjects *evil grin*

However, the overwhelming evidence points us in the direction that inbreeding (not incest which is a cultural stigma of the act, not the product) can cause more harm than the positive effects that would be gained. Not all 'mutations' are bad.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

psi29a wrote:
The Prince wrote: Problem with inbreeding is the dramatic increase in pairing of recessive alleles, associated with mutations and hereditary defects.

Not so fast...

Leavitt has argued that inbreeding in small populations can have long-term positive effects: "small inbreeding populations, while initially increasing their chances for harmful homozygotic recessive pairings on a locus, will quickly eliminate such genes from their breeding pools, thus reducing their genetic loads". (Leavitt 1990, p. 974.)

Fun with knowledge of 'gross' subjects *evil grin*

However, the overwhelming evidence points us in the direction that inbreeding (not incest which is a cultural stigma of the act, not the product) can cause more harm than the positive effects that would be gained. Not all 'mutations' are bad.
Thanks...Now I can look at my sister in an all new light. :ssh:
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Up to you dude. Frankly, I would want to spread my horizons a bit further... 8)
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Nothing like having a retarded kid who can fly.....

Edit: Is it me or is this site having technical issues. Are you guys doing updates?