Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

D'ya reckon Skull Knight and Flora ever did the wild thing?

EDIT: Wait! I just had a crazy thought (Stupid Theory)! Why doesn't Skull Knight make more appearances? It's because he's a pimp!

Pimpin' ain't easy :lol: .
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

hahaha, SK got a modhat. nice one
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

He may be a pimp, but it's not the cops who have him worried. He'd just chop them up without slowing down. The reason that he makes so few appearences is that Void is a rival pimp, and keeps trying to cut into the SK's business. The Apostles were created to be the muscle and bouncers for Void's empire of crime, and that's why Sk tries to kill them (and Void) every chance he gets
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Glad you liked it MrFelony. Istvan, you've obviously put more thought into this than I have. I just had a vision of Skull Knight in a purple suit with the voice of James Earl Jones pimpin' his hos! At least my theory seems more plausible now :lol: .
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

SouthPaw (i think) used to have Darth Vader with that hat photoshopped on as his avatar and all the mods for a while had some sort of avatar with a hat editted in.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

so they could tell all teh n00bs to stop bitchin'n :kekeke:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

SouthPaw (i think) used to have Darth Vader with that hat photoshopped on as his avatar and all the mods for a while had some sort of avatar with a hat editted in.
That must have been before my time, because I'm sure that I'd remember something like that. Must have been really interesting, though.
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Finito wrote:Being near an aristocrates daughter, Serpico's dick was castrated, thats why Farnese got so mad and burned stuff.
They really did do shit like this back then, this quoted as factual though? Because it really wouldn't surprise me. Might explain Seprico wanting to lose every fight Farnese got him in as well. Shit I'd want to die too.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

I know they used to do it back in those times, now we only emprison rapists whats the deal? some kind of encouragement to raping?
Anyway, nothing said about it in the manga but it mostly plausible because he didnt try to rape Guts, only tried to kill him so theres a big chance he might not have a dick.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

let's not forget that Farnase's daddy knew Serpicio was his bastard son...the least he could do to is employ him AND not get him castrated

edit:
on the other hand, it would be funny if his enemies always threw "you ain't got the balls" into his face
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

MrFelony wrote:SouthPaw (i think) used to have Darth Vader with that hat photoshopped on as his avatar and all the mods for a while had some sort of avatar with a hat editted in.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Anyway, nothing said about it in the manga but it mostly plausible because he didnt try to rape Guts, only tried to kill him so theres a big chance he might not have a dick.
Raping Guts isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to to. The only person we know of who did it got killed, and Guts was a lot younger then. Maybe he wants to rape Guts, but figures he can do it after he kills him, since it'll be a lot easier then.
MonkWren
notanewb

Post by MonkWren »

Istvan wrote:
Raping Guts isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to to. The only person we know of who did it got killed, and Guts was a lot younger then. Maybe he wants to rape Guts, but figures he can do it after he kills him, since it'll be a lot easier then.
Which is, in a way, almost sicker. I mean, rape and necrophilia in the same act? Works for me.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, killing him first is definitely the route he wants to take. ;)
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Hold on, let me get this right. If Serpico has no cock (through trying to bone his sister), he just wants to murder Guts. But, if he has, he wants to ass-rape Guts after death?!...Shit! He pulled the wool over my eyes, I never knew he was such a dirty bastard :evil: .
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

It's why most of the time he never shows any major emotions. He knows that if the people around him knew what his emotions were like, they'd have killed him long ago in self-defense, so he hides what he feels.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Gaiseric wrote:I have seen it on ebay. It is actually an Envelopeslayer.
Miura is actually on break writing a version of Berserk where Guts chases after Griffith after he sacrifices all of his loyal postcard followers to become a "God Handle With Care Package" to achieve his dream of gaining control of the city's post office
LordMune wrote:Image
lol
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

Irvine has recently been taken to court by Irvine from Final Fantasy 8, who is suing the Apostle for stealing his name and profession. The blind archer is prepared to counter-sue however, under claims that the 8th installment in the paradoxical 'Final' series sucked.
Spiderking
imanewbie

Post by Spiderking »

A mysterious force is secretly planning to bring the most cunning Coborlwitz member ever back to life. It is none other than, Adon! He then will rebuild an awesome army of suck-ups and they will own Griffith and all his little friends. Then he will get revenge on Guts, and will remain undefeated until Puck wants revenge and throws an acorn at him sadly Adon was allergic to acorns so he died instantly. Then Puck takes over the world.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Sound good Puck the All mighty :)
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Puck as king might be really interesting, but first he has to go back to Elfheim and poison the current king of the elves, to eliminate the competition. This is secretly why he's agreed to guid the group there.
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

That's the whole reason he left in the first place. You see, he was looking for a band of warriors he could manipulate to destroy the Elf King. He would take them back to Elfhelm knowing full well no humans are ever allowed there and the battle would take place. Guts will fight to near death then collapse from exhaustion, then Puck will take Evarella as his queen and Isidro as his pet monkey-servant-thingy. The rest he would feed to Roshinu who somehow survived the battle with Guts because of her desire to become a real elf. :P
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

And Puck used secret elven arts to turn Roshinu into an elf (although she gets to keep all of her incredible combat power) but he didn't warn her in advance that a side-effect of the transformation is that she becomes his slave for all eternity. He's also how she survived the battle, he used his fairy dust to save her life as she was on the point of dying.
Spiderking
imanewbie

Post by Spiderking »

In truth Skull Knight is really someone just like Guts, but instead of saving his girl friend he just joined in the fun with the apostles and Void. When it was his turn Void comes up and takes his spot that is really why Skull Knight wants to kill Void. Also, Slaan is Donovan that is why she likes him so much.
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

Spiderking wrote:In truth Skull Knight is really someone just like Guts, but instead of saving his girl friend he just joined in the fun with the apostles and Void. When it was his turn Void comes up and takes his spot that is really why Skull Knight wants to kill Void. Also, Slaan is Donovan that is why she likes him so much.
now THAT was stupid.