::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

LordMune wrote:
dos.azn wrote:i dont care. there will be a sasuke vs itachi fight and sasuke will lose big time again and then he will go cry in a corner, that lil bitch
I like the sound of that...

Uchiha "Lil' Bitch" Sasuke
:o
LOL

good one, lordmune :D
D031120
imanewbie
Location: A post apocalyptic future where only the strong survive

Truth and the way it is

Post by D031120 »

Itachi should die and Naruto should KILL HIM DEAD. But ill bet that all the active Akatsuki members aren’t alive, there like puppets. Waaa then there’s the real ones to deal with, cause then they where doing the thingy to Gaara it looked like a shadow of him appeared on one of the fingers. Or hey maybe they sacrifice there human bodies to become one with the ?tree? thus are granted immortality? Hum maybe. Anyway back on point Naruto should kill Itachi after a not so heated battle and Sasuke should hear of it but not care a dime cause he has been so twisted by evil that now he just sees it as a new person he has to kill to prove himself (cause that’s what he really wants anyway). But most likely if Naruto does kill Itachi, Sasuke will come after him for revenge for taking his revenge (get what I mean?). End result Itachi is gay, Sasuke is even more gay for betraying his friends and clan so that he could get revenge on his brother(which goes against his clans whole ideal anyway.) (they where cops HELLO!) and succumbing to evil. (waa messing around with froums has me late for class again WAAAAA!)
Last edited by D031120 on Fri May 13, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By the time you read my post you'll already be dead. :twisted:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: Truth and the way it is

Post by Eldo »

D031120 wrote:End result Itachi is gay, Sasuke is even more gay for betraying his friends and clan so that he could get revenge on his brother(which goes against his clans whole ideal anyway.) (they where cops HELLO!) and ?so coming? to evil. (waa messing around with froums has me late for class again WAAAAA!)
Words cannot describe what I'm trying to say. Therefore, I will use emoticons to convey my meaning.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

:whip:

:kekeke:

:PLUS1:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
D031120
imanewbie

Post by D031120 »

Words cannot describe what I'm trying to say. Therefore, I will use emoticons to convey my meaning.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

:whip:

:kekeke:

:PLUS1:[/quote]

Good point it’s valid and works with the topic. Wouldn’t this constitute spam?
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

and emoticons cannot describe what I'm trying to say. therefore, i will use words to convey my meaning

you are no smarter than you were on digital panic, so just shutup
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

D031120 wrote: Good point it’s valid and works with the topic. Wouldn’t this constitute spam?
You question the judgement of Eldo of the Mod Hand? :whip:
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

if you knew him back in dP, you'd know hes not the smartest of individuals
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Btw. D031120 how could Sasuke have betrayed his clan? Theres no one left! :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

dos.azn wrote:if you knew him back in dP, you'd know hes not the smartest of individuals
Yes, funny, his sig writes 'By the time you read my post you'll already be dead', but after reading his post, I kinda wish I was dead. Maybe that serves as a warning...

And also you might want to use the quote function properly.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
D031120
imanewbie

Post by D031120 »

As long as Susuke was alive his clan was alive too, but going over to Oro was just like Itachi, he betrayed his clan. I mean that clan served as the police right? So they always tried to protect the village and Susuke shit’ed on that when he joined forces with someone who main goal is to destroy the village.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

D031120 wrote:So they always tried to protect the village and Susuke shit’ed on that when he joined forces with someone who main goal is to destroy the village.
Actually, Itachi shitted on them because he killed his own clan in order to test his strength. That is more of a betrayal than Sasuke 'abandoning' a clan that's been wiped out. Sasuke has stated before that he wants power, and don't care how and where he gets it. I always thought that Sasuke would go to Oro, it wasn't a big surprise to me.

Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Dude Itachi is just badass plan and simple. I mean there are but a few manga characters that could contend with his badassness. :lol: Yeah I sound like such an Itachi fanboy right now. xD

edit: LQ version put out by absolute gravity.
"Context is for Kings"
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

After all Sasuke is just a psychologically disturbed crybaby.
After he kills Sasuke he would probably think of commiting suicide. Uh that poor boy. :lol:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Necromancer wrote:After all Sasuke is just a psychologically disturbed crybaby.
After he kills Sasuke he would probably think of commiting suicide. Uh that poor boy. :lol:
And he only has couple of months to kill Itachi, as -unless something else happens- Orochimaru is going to use him as his next body, which is kind of committing suicide.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

259 by shannaro

damn itachi will pwn them all!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, I just read that.

Get it from http://www.narutofan.com or http://www.narutochuushin.com

Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Thanks for reminding me to look for it.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

all that training and naruto still dont have fighting strategy *sigh
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

god naruto is likea dumb puppy that you love...such a dumb puppy
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

It's the golden heart, you know. :?

+1
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

so what you think happened to kisame cuz he so aint dead
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I don't know. But I expect Gai, Lee ( :( ) Tenten and Neji to be dead by now.

'cause Kisame > all.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Nothing has show that Kisame >all speciely since Gai kicked his ass bigtime .
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Lies. You just can't beat a man who's a fish and has got a big sword with scales. And the way he speaks... He actually uses -masu and -desu and shitz. No narutard plain form makes me happy! :D
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Kisame is by far the coolest looking Naruto characther i mean his face is classic now. The first fish face that looks cool unlike the dude in Bleach.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran