::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Still none of them so far has had great skill or enough power to take down a hole village ala Itachi.

So with a good enough plan like Shika is using now in the second round of thier fight, its easy to take them down.

I mean sasori got killed by Sakura and Diedara almost by a very newbiesh naruto.

Heck i am sure Sasuke as he is now would own these two in seconds immortal crap or not.

Also Asuma was a simple jounin like Kakashi and compared to Itachi they are nothing which means Itachi is 10000 stronger than these two no matter how immortal they are.

Which should means Itachi must be atleast top three in akatsuki cause we have seen most of them fight except the leader,the creepy two face guy and a couple of the others.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Concerning Hidan, I'm sure we will have an explanation of how his immortality works, so far it's been explained for all characters possessing such a feat. His attitude is kind of refreshing though, he's a real asshole.

Or we can trust Shiukamaru to find out about it.
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

I just catched up with the latest chapters. even though I kinda lost interest in the lattest storylines, I still enjoy thoses battles, especially when Shikamaru is around. I think the characters and fighting saves the manga imo.

I miss Rock lee :) he was funny
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

That's a pretty slick avatar you got here.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

337 is out ... here he comes to save the day, Naruto is on his way :twisted: Just like I thought it would go down... I hope Shikamaru is OK :(
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Yeah and it looks like he performed his new move too, just like that. I hope it's more than that otherwise it's stupid, Yamato's technique looked like it was of equal power. The 1st time he used his Rasengan against Kabuto, at least there were some nice built-up until he bust Kabuto's ass. Just to make justice to the technique. We'll see.

Shakamaru is not finished, he must knew that somebody like Hidan wouldn't be stoped by something like that.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

true, Shakamaru is smart enough to know that... but what other trick does he have up his sleeve??? Maybe with the blood he got he could force Hidan to kill him self :twisted: I think that could be the only way... but I guess we wont know till later :(
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I don't believe Hidan is just immortal, just like that. There's got to be an explanation, a trick, a weakness, something. If he's just immotal, that's BS.
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

Albator wrote:That's a pretty slick avatar you got here.
Thank you! :beer:

Hidan probably use some kind of technique that gives him immortality. Just like Orochimaru transfer his soul from one body to another, Hidan as well must have ...a procedure of some sort... to keep his immortality. Might it be prayers ? After he's got the one tail he did some sort of ceremony no ?
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

One thing is sure, without kakuzu Hidan is pretty much fucked. I mean, Kakuzu with 3 hearts vs 6 ninjas? and Hidan is pretty lame, besides his immortality, but then again nobody can be immortal...
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Personally I like the fact that they're "immortal". Whomever defeats them just looks that much better no matter who it is.

I could see one of these guys running away to the rest of their homies and getting pwned by the leader of Akatsuki or Itachi. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Whatever Naruto and co does they cant get in the way of Shika's fight its very important for him.

Kakuzu is sick though.

Once again enough with all these rasengans that is pretty much the same,cant he come up with another jutsu.

Hidan is very lame and i hope Shika kills him for real and hard.
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

Libaax wrote: Once again enough with all these rasengans that is pretty much the same,cant he come up with another jutsu.
Yeah I think chidori and rasengan aren't really interesting techniques. I think we've pretty much covered the energy balls in Dragonball. The earlier techniques were better. I hope that in the end, it doesn'T become a manga of powerhouse fighters destroying landscapes with chakra. It is really not interesting compared to Shikamaru's fights, who are more well tought and fun to read.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah i enjoy seeing ninja fights over than that anyway of the week.

Which is why i enjoy some of Naruto again and that was seeing Asuma and Shika fight like ninjas.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I need to see Naruto get back into his ninetails mode that was awesome.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Sandman wrote:I need to see Naruto get back into his ninetails mode that was awesome.
Yup his 5 fails and ability to knock away kubuto who is also a strong ninja with only his a yell was fucking amazing.
Not only that but man-handle orochimaru like nothing and make that energy blast using his 5 fails to form into his mouth was the shit.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I can't say it was really ninja-esque. Naruto's fight are the most boring from far, the only interesting part are the opponent. But again that's what you can expect from a ninja wearing an orange outfit, and who is a chakra generator.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Naruto fight ever since versus Sasuke and Gaara has been uber boring.

Cause he doesnt use the chakra as weapon anymore, he becomes a fricking tiny fox and then lets the demon control him like a tool.

Against Sasuke and Gaara he used the power as his tool and not the other way around.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Well either Naruto plays the cards that he has in hand. Wheter he does little tricks to spice it up thats all he can access at that particular moment. Regardless how he tries its boring anyway (IMO). At least at this point what ever move he uses now will be his own and his own only. He won't get a hand me down from someone else. Perhaps the next evolution of Naruto is him just developing new Jujitsu in the middle of a battle.

Sounds rediculous? Its totally possible. Though its a strech that is the only way that I could finally start to like Naruto as a character.
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Naruto as a character was interesting before Sasuke left then he became all the time " i am gonna beat him to bring him back"

Man grow up ......
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

Laik wrote:Wow, I thought I was one of the only people who felt like that. Hinata is my favorite female character also (Tenten is a pretty close second though). She is an alright character right now but I want to see her be featured at least a bit more.

That aside I'm not as interesting in Naruto as I am in Bleach and One Piece but that's cool since I don't bother to compare them to each other in the first place. One thing that they share in common is the pacing so I tend to wait for a few months until I read them though.
After reading 40 pages of "naruto=shit" someone brings the truth into manga reading. I hadn't gotten into Naruto until a couple months ago and in which i was able to read the manga and watch the anime in its entiriety(up until now). Naruto is a great manga/anime from what ive seen thus far(perhaps i havnt had weeks between chapters to analyze and assess Naruto at its core).

Perhaps the waiting and fillers made the Naruto series that much more frustrating but i, for one, think its a good manga/anime. There's good action, the plot is good(save the 100 anime fillers that are decent when watched back to back and the fact that Naruto:Hurricane Cronicles come out Feb 15) the characters are good as is the progression of the story.

I feel that pacing was the enemy for many people reading the Naruto series. People get impatient and start to analyze why the are reading a series. The fact that many of you didnt like Naruto but were still reading it hints this. Perhaps reading/watching Naruto in its entiriety(no waiting weeks for new short chapters) made it this much more likeable/tollerable? I like the story a lot and they have a new fan.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

You´re entitled to your opinion and while i agree with you in parts, Naruto had terrible, moments moments in the manga, especially after the time skip.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

DAMN YOU SHONEN JUMP!
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

Hey guys i figured out the move Naruto does in the latest chapter. It shows that Naruto is truley the King

Drowning Maelstrom Technique

Naruto's Drowning Maelstrom Technique .Name: Kufū Suika no Jutsu, 颶風水渦の術, literally Drowning Maelstrom Technique"
Type: Class S(or higher), Extreme Difficulty Class
Users: Naruto Uzumaki
Creator:Naruto Uzumaki
While training with Kakashi, to ultimatly create his own technique(something which takes years for the highly experienced ninja), in Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, Naruto tries to shorten his training by using the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique. Any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Under normal circumstance the user would use up most of his Chakra in the performance of this technique. However, the near limitless Chakra amount of Naruto(supplied by the Nine Tailed Demon Fox, sealed within Naruto)enables him to perform this tecnique while still having enough Chakra, for each of his many clones, to perform complex tasks.

In return, while using this tecnique, Naruto is able to train the equivelant of several years in a very short amount of time. However, this occurs at expence to his fatigue, which causes him to become unconscious for short periods at a time. After mastering Elemental Recomposition through his training(which is the harnessing of the elements Wind, Water, Fire, and Earth to act as you would have them, Wind in Naruto's case) and having already known how to use Spatial Recompostion(Naruto uses the Rasengan) or the physical forming of Chakra outside of the body(i.e. Rasengan and Chidori, with Rasengan being an extremly complex Spatial Recompostion), Naruto attempts to perform what had been though impossible(while conquering serveral other feats in the process).

The feat which was thought impossible is the Elemental Recomposition of Spatial Recomposed Chakra(or using the elements to encompass your Spactial Recomposed Chakra, in return your Chakra becoming the element of choice). With this being said, "Spatial Recomposition" has a rank A difficulty level(very difficult) to obtain, that which few ninja's have mastered. However, Elemental Recomposition of Spatial Recomposed Chakra would have a rank S difficulty level(extremly difficult)to obtain, like the Fourth Hokage's Flying Thunder God Technique which is also rank . The fourth Hokage was the first to perform the tecnique of Spatial Recomposition(The Rasengan). However, he was unable to fully complete his tecnique(Elemental Recomposition of Spatial Recomposed Chakra) do to his death.

Naruto's Drowning Maelstrom Technique is the first technique to have used Elemental Recomposition of Spatial Recomposed Chakra(and thus deeming the impossible possible). Upon his first successful try Naruto uses the Shadow Clone Technique to create two clones(which resembles the use of one clone to form the Rasengan)to complete this feat. Naruto himself provides the Spatial Recompased Chakra, one of his clones forms the spatial recompomsed chakra into a pricise ball of Chakra, while the third clone Elementally Recompasses the wind element onto the Rasengan. It would apear as though Naruto furthur increases the potency of this technique however, as seen in the latest chapter of the Naruto manga.

Naruto creates a Elementally Recomposed ball of Water Chakra(Suiton Hahon Ryuu) in his left hand, a Elementally Recompassed ball of wind Chakra(Fuuton Rasengan) in his right hand and then combines them to create the Drowning Maelstrom Technique. Not only was the feat of making an Elemental Recomposition of Spatial Recomposed Chakra a class S(or higher) difficulty but Naruto combines two different elements (meaning he has Spacial Recomposed chakra in each hand-it was previously seen that a person could only create one ball of Recomposed Chakra)into one(fusing both elements into one-which is also an extremley rare trait). The abliity to fuse two elements into one to create another element) is extremly rare and the few who can are called Kekkei Genkai(only people who are born into a family with a bloodline limit can posses this).
Last edited by ZoddsNo1Fan on Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

The Fourth, Naruto's father!? That shit is fanfic, wake up and think before posting little boy! Did you come up with that crap (I doubt) or did you copy-paste like usual? And Naruto only has wind-element chakra so far. He may or may not have water.

Seriously, stop posting.