What to expect in Elfhelm?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

what to expect in elfheim?

gutts and crew will find no one there but a note saying "we renovated, find us on the opposite side of the country"

i think its safe to say my hypothesis is the only logical one :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Brainpiercing wrote:Yes yes, I forgot Evarella. I remembered her the moment I hit the post button, but was too lazy to edit.

Also, she's kinda uninteresting as a female elf....
Well, that's what lazy will get you. By the way, it is in fact, officially spelled, Ivalera. I've got the game, and it says it right here in English. :P
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

So a game is official, right.

Quite frankly Starnum you seem really bored right now. Go play the game if you have it :).
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Um, actually, yes. For your information sir, the names in this game, and their spellings, are indeed official. Besides, I've already done everything in this game, and I've been playing it all the time since I got it. Thought I'd take a break and educate you guys and your incorrect spellings. :P

I think it’s funny when I correct someone about something like that, and they’re all like, “So.” *Shrugs* If people can be stubborn and choose to be wrong, then I can continue to correct them. I mean, you don’t have to listen to me. Then again, anytime I see a mistake, I’m going to be compelled to correct it. OCD and all…nothing personal.
Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

You know, at least as this thread went off topic, it went into another interesting one... drity, but interesting. Anyway, I hope Gatts and our little witch don't end up doing it (for any reason), but because of that, it probably will. :shock: ewwwww
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

i would think that a lock should be in order right about now...
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Someone has to make a new interesting thread before you lock this. Otherwise we can't go on rambling about nothing.
Brainpiercing
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

a funny thing would be that they reach elfheim in the next chapter, and we all realize that we've been talking outta our asses for 107 posts :lol:
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

I bet Miura is reading this forum to know what he as to do to be original.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Finito wrote:I bet Miura is reading this forum to know what he as to do to be original.
Yeah, I love how that guy works :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I think you meant "You're finished, Name Nazi!" but I will continue to overlook that...as well as the other errors....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I had posted it earlier but he deleted it, what are you the grammer nazi? :mrgreen:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

dos.azn wrote:a funny thing would be that they reach elfheim in the next chapter, and we all realize that we've been talking outta our asses for 107 posts :lol:
Is there any other place to talk out of..... :roll:
Brainpiercing
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Brainpiercing wrote:
dos.azn wrote:a funny thing would be that they reach elfheim in the next chapter, and we all realize that we've been talking outta our asses for 107 posts :lol:
hehe :lol:

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Brainpiercing wrote:
you tell me, wisenheimer
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's right, and I'll continue to delete it. So stop posting it. I don't like the way you made my avatar look, and you haven't come far enough to fuck with me. ;)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I see. I put up a good fight though eh?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Indeed you did sir. Nothing personal really, I was really just fucking with you. However, I did dislike the edit on my avatar. Handling this so well has just earned you respect with me by the way. ;)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

How could you not like the bucked teeth? :P :lol: :lol:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Um, no.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Hmm, I thought that pic was funny, but hey, it wasn't pointed at me, so....
Brainpiercing
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Since there was some talk about elf heim in the 252 thread, i decided to bring it over here.

Possibilities:
Is wreaked - Griffith is "all that", and he has laid ElfHeim to ruins.

Is soon to be wreaked/big show down coming - Griffith didn't know the directions, but Guts lead him there.

everything is good (seems unlikly in Berserk universe) - ElfHeim in tact with all powerful Elf King. Helps that the place is filled with strong magic users like the one Puck mentioned too. Guts his new army of sorcerors and witches as a result which will go fight with the new Band of the Hawk. (oops this went a little too far into the s.theory category - sorry ^^!)
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Necropheliac. :P

Doubt it will be destroyed when they get there, but after they are there the shit wil eventually hit the fan.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey, good idea to bring this conversation over here. ;)

Hm, I think things will go well at Elfheim, but that's only b/c I really want them too, heh. Although, regardless of my hopes, I still think Elfheim is a ways off. *Shrugs*
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Starnum wrote:Although, regardless of my hopes, I still think Elfheim is a ways off. *Shrugs*
Oh I agree. I believe we still have a few more chapters atleast left in this city. I have a feeling since we saw that the city will be destoryed in that image, that we will see it atleast start to get destroyed before we leave. Its just not good storytelling otherwise. Now once they leave here we still don't know whether or not they will get a ship, and if they do it will make Elfhelm closer, but I have a feeling the ship right may be a few chapters as well. If they don't get a ship, it will be alot longer til the get there. Also woud expect quite a few more chapters in this city if that is the case.