Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

yes, one of them did

and if they are masking their true nature in battlefield they aren't doing a very good job. I mean come on! Everything they do is superhuman.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

One did call them monsters, but I don't think he meant it literally. I think he was using it in the same sense that a number of people have called Guts a monster after seeing him fight. Just so amazing as to be ridiculus.

As for the Apostles disguising their nature, I don't think they need to do anything more then they are. Yes, everything they're doing is superhuman, but people aren't likely to conclude from this that they're all really inhuman beasts in disguise. They'll simply be awed and amazed at the Apostles skill, power, and abilities. Frankly, I think the Archer (firing ten arrows at a time, with every single one hitting the target?) is more outrageous then any of the other things we've seen Apostles doing so far.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

well, an elephant bashing giant IS pretty damn amazing
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

True. But if you were one of the soldiers watching it, would you immediatly conclude "that man must have sold his soul and sacrificed the people he holds dearest in the world to evil in order to gain superhuman abilities and the power to transform into a dragon!" or would you have concluded something more like "That man's strength is incredible,"? I just think the second conclusion is more likely, despite the (quite literally) superhuman nature of the Apostles' fighting.
al_Lan
imanewbie

Caska in the middle of the story

Post by al_Lan »

Ok here is one good: Caska will leave Guts sight when she become sane again. Thats for sure. Then she will reunite the Middle lands and she will return with the Middleland's army helping Guts battle against Griffith's army. After the destruction of the Neo-Hawks, Guts will avenge Caska by rapeing Griffith. Then everyone will be happy again. :)
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

wotjesus wrote:...
Damn what a way to spam!
Al_Lan wrote: Ok here is one good: Caska will leave Guts sight when she become sane again. Thats for sure. Then she will reunite the Middle lands and she will return with the Middleland's army helping Guts battle against Griffith's army. After the destruction of the Neo-Hawks, Guts will avenge Caska by rapeing Griffith. Then everyone will be happy again.
I would rather see Guts rape the princess though :twisted:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

wotjesus wrote:...

best post ever /sarcasm
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Now that almost deserves a spammer of the month award (extreme sarcasm).
Ok here is one good: Caska will leave Guts sight when she become sane again. Thats for sure. Then she will reunite the Middle lands and she will return with the Middleland's army helping Guts battle against Griffith's army. After the destruction of the Neo-Hawks, Guts will avenge Caska by rapeing Griffith. Then everyone will be happy again.
Sadly, half way through the rape, Guts bleeds to death from the brand on his neck, which is how Griffith finally defeats Guts. Then Femto goes on to rape Caska again and rule the world.
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

I don't see why we have to settle with one perspective, relativity tells us... it's all relative. The human, angel, devil, superhuman are all aspects of the same beings, the potential of a race descended from the divine idea realized.

After all who could argue agaisnt the power of idea?

Like a blade, it will be the terror of death before the eyes of their enemies, it will be the sword of justice and salvation before those they defend, and it will be just another ordinary sword when talking between themselves.
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
al_Lan
imanewbie

Post by al_Lan »

Ok, Ok, Ok... here comes another one. Guts actually is an evil character, but this is yet to be revealed. So, Guts will find Femto and rape him with his... you know what... sword. But that is not the interesting part. The thing is that Caska will be (again) in the middle of the story. After her redemption, she will gain extreme power, and she will become the most powerful being on the mortal plane. At first she will kick Zodd ass, then she will kill all the God-Hand guys and she will make the princess her slave. Femto will walk around with his super big ass (after the chapter when Guts.. you know what) trying to find the Skull knight. You will ask why. Its an easy answer. The Skull knight has a super-dimentional sword. The End :shock:
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

al_Lan wrote:Ok, Ok, Ok... here comes another one. Guts actually is an evil character, but this is yet to be revealed. So, Guts will find Femto and rape him with his... you know what... sword. But that is not the interesting part. The thing is that Caska will be (again) in the middle of the story. After her redemption, she will gain extreme power, and she will become the most powerful being on the mortal plane. At first she will kick Zodd ass, then she will kill all the God-Hand guys and she will make the princess her slave. Femto will walk around with his super big ass (after the chapter when Guts.. you know what) trying to find the Skull knight. You will ask why. Its an easy answer. The Skull knight has a super-dimentional sword. The End :shock:
Now even my Guts vs Chuck Norris tread seem meaningful to me. What the hell is this?
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Guts cross dressing hobbies will find a place in Serpico's tortured heart and on a day filled with light and snow some Christmas love will follow under the tree. with ferocious sex leading to endless pain/pleasure as well as the death of Serpico and so ending the happiest day of his life...

Having the greatest death he could've wished for, the group is sad and happy for him, but they cant let Guts mad sex urges continue to break the group apart. Farnese gets her act going with the horses making Guts come after her and while being fucked she recites the bible and bite his dick and balls of.

Guts becomes a singing priest and doesn't kill anymore, he purifies with the power of money from donations and milk from the raped sisters. He still loves cross dressing which also helps him in his quest, but now he has the perfect voice for it.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Guts cross dressing hobbies will find a place in Serpico's tortured heart and on a day filled with light and snow some Christmas love will follow under the tree. with ferocious sex leading to endless pain/pleasure as well as the death of Serpico and so ending the happiest day of his life...

Having the greatest death he could've wished for, the group is sad and happy for him, but they cant let Guts mad sex urges continue to break the group apart. Farnese gets her act going with the horses making Guts come after her and while being fucked she recites the bible and bite his dick and balls of.

Guts becomes a singing priest and doesn't kill anymore, he purifies with the power of money from donations and milk from the raped sisters. He still loves cross dressing which also helps him in his quest, but now he has the perfect voice for it.
And Griffith does...what?
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

here it is: you see the ganishka and griffith army battles, then atthe end of the arc, you see what really happened, the bastardss are sitting across from eachother at a table playing risk! beer is teh rulez!!!!!!1111!!!one!!!!oneoneone!!!11
Bow to Golbez
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

Behold the dots of ultimate controversy. Sorry, next time I'll quote what I'm responding too, and elaborate on it if need be.
masterei

Post by masterei »

To all you haterz be aware I too've found it, and I'm not gonna use it. I want your help, but it must be sincere not because I've found it. Give me my bloodied up treasure after you've done with it, it's sacred, and you must remember the covenant, the sacred promise, this sacred vessel of anima must be returned when both parties agree to exchange the unknown solution to the final conflict.

Give everyone what they want, and let's hope kentaro receives divine blessing, the holy spirit, and turbo code, not to mention everything nice and nasty. We need him to pump berserk 24-7 for life from now on, and at FTL. Anyone disagree? He can rest whenever he wants too, but we should help him forget his duties from time to time, but only as long as he wants to.

Darn it, failed miserably at my duties. When will it be enough?
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

masterei wrote:To all you haterz be aware I too've found it, and I'm not gonna use it. I want your help, but it must be sincere not because I've found it. Give me my bloodied up treasure after you've done with it, it's sacred, and you must remember the covenant, the sacred promise, this sacred vessel of anima must be returned when both parties agree to exchange the unknown solution to the final conflict.

Give everyone what they want, and let's hope kentaro receives divine blessing, the holy spirit, and turbo code, not to mention everything nice and nasty. We need him to pump berserk 24-7 for life from now on, and at FTL. Anyone disagree? He can rest whenever he wants too, but we should help him forget his duties from time to time, but only as long as he wants to.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE EATING ALL THE BANDWIDTH. YOU'RE WORSE THAN STARNUM-SEPHIROTH
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Wow.... just wow you are dissing Starnum the elven king himself ? :shock:
masterei

Post by masterei »

wotjesus wrote:
masterei wrote:To all you haterz be aware I too've found it, and I'm not gonna use it. I want your help, but it must be sincere not because I've found it. Give me my bloodied up treasure after you've done with it, it's sacred, and you must remember the covenant, the sacred promise, this sacred vessel of anima must be returned when both parties agree to exchange the unknown solution to the final conflict.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE EATING ALL THE BANDWIDTH. YOU'RE WORSE THAN STARNUM-SEPHIROTH
Sorry, could be something running on my pc... I don't even know what I've running. I'll try to figure out a way to stop, if you're not pulling my hair.
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

...I'm just kidding. Sorry, Starnum :(
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

masterei you big blubbering vagina... get out of this thread
Bow to Golbez
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Heres a theory for you: When Guts and Company get back Sheirke will take up the task of showing people the "light" about Griffith and his army to sway human nature so that "God" weakens thus His minions also loose strength putting Guts in a position to do something about there "awesome" powers :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Better yet, someone will successfully show Idea the light, and it will realise that what it's doing is wrong. At that point, it will withdraw its power from all of its servents, and Guts will be waiting to chop Griffith into bite sized pieces.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

yeah that would be nice but it doesnt work like that, Idea is the colletive idea's of Man so you need to change mans outlook to show Idea the light...
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: