Biomega 16

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Biomega 16

Post by psi29a »

Biomega

Torrent: [Evil_Genius]Biomega_v02c016.rar

Tracker:
http://bt.evil-genius.us/

Mmmmm... more virus fun!
Last edited by psi29a on Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

Hurrah! :D

Finally a new Biomega chapter.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

LordMune was whining about his editing sucking the horse's dick, but I thought the editing was good, considering the quality of the raw that was obtained.

And a great translation by Nomimino.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
jistanidiot
imanewbie

Post by jistanidiot »

It downloaded ok, but when Bittorent went to start seeding I got this error:
Your client's "key" paramater and the key we have for you in our database do not match.

Anything I should be worried about? And what's the deal with the spelling of "paramater?" This is BT 5 on WinXP.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

jistanidiot wrote:It downloaded ok, but when Bittorent went to start seeding I got this error:
Your client's "key" paramater and the key we have for you in our database do not match.

Anything I should be worried about? And what's the deal with the spelling of "paramater?" This is BT 5 on WinXP.
Google returned this:
Yeah, the "key" error was discussed on IRC, and I think it is caused by the fact that the bittorrent tracker has a round-robin DNS record, and when you get attached to a new tracker your key is not known to the new server. It does not seem to cause problems for the download afaik.
and this:
I use the same bittorrent client, and get that error just about all the time. I just ignore it, and I downloaded and am now seeding the three Slackware 11 install ISOs with no problems. That's one of the things I don't like about that bittorrent client. (That, and its limiting your upload speed to 20 kbps by default.)
I've never seen this outside of the original BT, we pretty much all use uTorrent or Azureus, and a few others. Ingore error, my tracker just doesn't like your client when it comes to seeding.

Another possibility is that I build in support for DHT (magnet) which is a way of getting the file without having to use a tracker. Ifyou got the file sans tracker, then try to seed.. that may confuse the tracker at first. After a few minutes, it should mellow out.
moondo
imanewbie

love biomega

Post by moondo »

awesome!!! thanks for the release!
Baro
imanewbie

17?

Post by Baro »

Hello there everyone, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I've never really been into japanese comics, but a friend of mine got me addicted to Blame! and Noise, and now thanks to your site I've found out about Biomega. I have a few questions though.

Is this comic still being made, hence why they are only posted on the site every month or two? Is there a 17.. 18.. 19 and so on, or are we all waiting for them to release it in japan? I understand there was a 2 year wait between some of the issues, I hope that doesn't happen again. I almost regrett getting into this series. Blame and Noise I could download in one package and get an ending, but this one seems to be 'in progress' with perhaps a chance I'll never get an ending.

So what do we know about the status of Biomega? Is it finished in japan and we're just waiting for people to translate and post it here, or is it ongoing in japan and we're waiting for them to release more?
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Re: 17?

Post by Devil_Dante »

Baro wrote:Hello there everyone, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I've never really been into japanese comics, but a friend of mine got me addicted to Blame! and Noise, and now thanks to your site I've found out about Biomega. I have a few questions though.

Is this comic still being made, hence why they are only posted on the site every month or two? Is there a 17.. 18.. 19 and so on, or are we all waiting for them to release it in japan? I understand there was a 2 year wait between some of the issues, I hope that doesn't happen again. I almost regrett getting into this series. Blame and Noise I could download in one package and get an ending, but this one seems to be 'in progress' with perhaps a chance I'll never get an ending.

So what do we know about the status of Biomega? Is it finished in japan and we're just waiting for people to translate and post it here, or is it ongoing in japan and we're waiting for them to release more?
I think that EG is still waiting for new releases. But yes, Biomega gets released quite slow. Why don't you pick up another manga meanwhile? I heard that Berserk is rather good :P
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Good things come to those who wait (in January).
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

17 needs QC before being pushed out the door and 18 needs a script. So, we are waiting for Berserk before we make another big release.

Btw, 18 was just released around the 23rd of Dec. 19 hasn't even been published yet. Probably not till next month, Jan.
Baro
imanewbie

Post by Baro »

what does beserk have to do with biomega 17 ?
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Are you serious?
Vicissitude
Professional Bastard

Post by Vicissitude »

We have 5 chapters of Angel Heart (and I'm almost done with a sixth) waiting in the wings. I haven't heard about anything wrong with them, so they're ready to go when Berserk is as far as I know.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Baro wrote:what does beserk have to do with biomega 17 ?
It's because of the full moon.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Albator wrote:
Baro wrote:what does beserk have to do with biomega 17 ?
It's because of the full moon.
No shit? That is great news, I'll personally locate biomega 21 and 22 for us to translate too! I have it right up here in my ass. </sarcasm>
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Do not doubt the power of the moon!
Vicissitude
Professional Bastard

Post by Vicissitude »

Are we seeing the same moon here? When I was driving into work, the moon was low. It was waning Philadox (half-moon, for those who know nothing about werewolf culture) as far as I can see.