Berserk Chapter: 279

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

hell yeah. Life is good again...
Last edited by 42ndEndOfTheWorld on Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is good?-Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man.
What is evil?-Whatever springs from weakness.
What is happiness?-The feeling that power increases-that resistance is overcome.

Nietzsche
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Yay!!! There is hope again. This is awesome news.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Holy Shit the best news ever... I am going to go have some berseks to celebrate :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Nyst
imanewbie

Post by Nyst »

Oïe Oïe Oïe Berserk's not dead !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christmas has come earlier this year :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Not quite, Miura seems to have missed Christmas by about 2 weeks, but that's okay. I'll take any news of coming Berserk as good news. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

OK - I'm going to play announcing the 'good and bad news' on my side.

Bad news, I got work on that day.

Good news, I'll get straight onto it as soon as I finish work.

Bad news, I won't get any sleep that night or even that day after either.

Good news, by that time, the script would be already done and polished ready for editing. The reason for this is because of the different timezones in countries the members of this group live in.

Bad news, delays may be possible.

Good news, that event may be unlikely and you will get your Berserk in the end.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

:lol: :cry:
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

Eldo wrote:OK - I'm going to play announcing the 'good and bad news' on my side.

Good news, by that time, the script would be already done and polished ready for editing. The reason for this is because of the different timezones in countries the members of this group live in.

don't worry about that, El Diablo. What you folks are doing is a pure charity anyway, and you are the best. But can you (or some other translator) translate for me that page with those elephants? What's the name of the chapter, is there any additional info (will it be a double release) and all.
Last edited by 42ndEndOfTheWorld on Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is good?-Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man.
What is evil?-Whatever springs from weakness.
What is happiness?-The feeling that power increases-that resistance is overcome.

Nietzsche
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

BaNaN wrote:HELL YEAAA! nice to hear. And damn im a noobie for asking ;)
Pretty much, yeah. Don't ask next time, check it for yourself. People will eventually post news regarding release dates, what we don't need is noobs hounding us for it.

As for translating that page, I don't really see anything about the title on anything, it's more like announcing the next issue release date, but I'll check with Mystic.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

OK - I'm going to play announcing the 'good and bad news' on my side.

Post by Evaansan »

Eldo wrote:OK - I'm going to play announcing the 'good and bad news' on my side.

Your work is top-notch so take your time to release the chapter :)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Thanks for the compliment, guys. It's all thanks to Mystic that we get the goods in and delivered.

I'll get some extreme caffiene coffee ready so my early mornings adjusts with Mystic's timezone. Meanwhile, thank you guys for being so supportive. And also, I would also like to thank most of you guys for being so patient regarding the release dates.

bud-serker21
imanewbie

Post by bud-serker21 »

eldo...man dont even worry about da delays, take ur time wit it. we've all been waitin 4 a while now, a lil longer wont kill me.dont stress it
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

As long as you release it I am stoked
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

sex
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Chaos_Wanderer
Found the Edit button

Post by Chaos_Wanderer »

Ya know, I can take a delay. Now that i know its not a matter of 'if" but a matter of 'when' the next berserk is out, i can rest again.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

FightClub wrote:sex
really is that all you have to say, come on tells how you really feel :twisted:
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

I think I've seen this on another forum...

FightClub: sex
Dumbass: ^I don't get it.
FightClub: I know.

Right?
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

well, Sandman was too smart for him
Evaansan
imanewbie

Post by Evaansan »

Eldo wrote:Thanks for the compliment, guys. It's all thanks to Mystic that we get the goods in and delivered.

I'll get some extreme caffiene coffee ready so my early mornings adjusts with Mystic's timezone. Meanwhile, thank you guys for being so supportive. And also, I would also like to thank most of you guys for being so patient regarding the release dates.

Hey, when you're used to Bastard's or HxH's delay, the wait for Berserk is a joke :o
Ollie
imanewbie

Post by Ollie »

I agree with everyone else, Eldo. We've been waiting several months now for an update. An extra day or two after its original Japanese release ain't gonna kill anyone. :) Don't stress over it.
coungpow
imanewbie

Post by coungpow »

Thanks for keeping us informed guys can't wait to read it. And yeah don't stress yourselves about getting it done after 4 months with out berserk i'm in a good place now just knowing i'll have some new eps before too long thanks guys!
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

Sandman wrote:
really is that all you have to say, come on tells how you really feel :twisted:
yes it is all I have to say, a new chapter of berserk is like a firm sexing, one word describes it all for me, should be the same for all of you as well.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Yes this news is like the best sex I/You have ever had... its Berseks.... I am going to get that word put in the dictionary :twisted:
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

Sandman wrote:Yes this news is like the best sex I/You have ever had... its Berseks.... I am going to get that word put in the dictionary :twisted:
It's like we're having a quasi gay sexing orgy in this forum, everyone getting a firm sexing at the same time, thank god there are a few females in this forum to keep us from going total homo-erotic.