Volume 13's Lost Chapter Remains Lost

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Does it make a difference to you?

Yes
46%
No
22%
Stop making useless threads Sandman
31%

Total votes: 54

Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Sounds good to me. And it's certainly true that once a forum (or any other form of discussion, really) degenerates into personal attacks, there's really no point in continuing with it. It stops being a discussion and just becomes annoying, which is one of the reasons I'm so glad that this one isn't like that.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*Nods* I agree...and you guys know I'm not one to not admit when I'm wrong. Even when some mistakes are bigger than others. It's not easy to keep the peace around here, and no one is perfect. I still think this is the best board in the world though, and I wouldn't rather bullshit online with any other guys. ;)

stupid server crash *grumble*
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

I wouldn't know about best in the world, but it's certainly the best I've ever found, which is good enough for me.
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Precision is your middle name, right? :D
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Starnum wrote:stupid server crash *grumble*
huh?
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Precision is your middle name, right?
Precision is important. It helps avoid unwanted confusion or inacurate assumptions, which means it is easy to make sure that others are drawing the conclusions you want them to draw from your statements (whether these statements are true or false is irrelevent, just so long as you can be sure others are drawing the conclusions you wanted them to).
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Istvan wrote:Precision is important. It helps avoid unwanted confusion or inacurate assumptions, which means it is easy to make sure that others are drawing the conclusions you want them to draw from your statements (whether these statements are true or false is irrelevent, just so long as you can be sure others are drawing the conclusions you wanted them to).
Ooookey, I am changing your middle name to 'manipulator' :-) :P :wink:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Manipulation is also important. How's a Lord of the Outer Darkness supposed to get anything done if he can't successfully manipulate others into acting as he wants?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

psi29a wrote:
Starnum wrote:stupid server crash *grumble*
huh?
One of my servers crashed. The one that was supporting my av and sig. It had nothing to do with MW's, so no worries for you. ;)

However, we lost all of our data on this other board that me and my close friends IRL use. All of my work on "Ksi" lost, no! :evil:

Oh well...
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

So that's why your picture disapeared for a while! I'd wondered. Glad you managed to fix the problem.
Before the first star flared into life, it was there. When the last light flickers and dies, it will be there. It is beyond all things, consumes all things, for it is the Primordial Darkness, and all things are its prey.