A Lawyer's Advice: How to deal with Cops

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

EvilDmitri wrote:
Gaiseric wrote:Haha, of course they are going to airlift the dog and do nothing about the perp. The guy was shot 81 times, there is no way he would live. And a lot of time and money goes into those K-9 dogs, why wouldnt they try to save it?
The guy wouldnt cooperate, he told the police he had a gun and that he would shoot them if they tried anything. They gave him plenty of chances to surrender. The dumbass brought it on himself.
Another peice of information that is good to know for dealing with cops.

A POLICE DOG IS CONSIDERED A POLICE OFFICER.

If you shoot a police dog, the police will gun you down. Attacking one is also considered assaulting law enforcement personel I believe, so it is probably best to treat them with the same respect you do the cops.
I believe if you fire anything at the direction of a cop, they will shoot you down.
And yes police trained dogs are considered peace officers, they recieve their own badge and graduate like a regular police officer.
swallow
notanewb

Post by swallow »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:And yes police trained dogs are considered peace officers, they recieve their own badge and graduate like a regular police officer.
Wow! That means Inspector Rex was for real.
Procrastination at its finest.
angi
imanewbie

Post by angi »

Dogs cost tens of thousand dollars to train. They don't want to lose a dog.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

swallow wrote:
ShinigamiGuts wrote:And yes police trained dogs are considered peace officers, they recieve their own badge and graduate like a regular police officer.
Wow! That means Inspector Rex was for real.
Must be an Australian thing... :shock:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It's actually an Austrian thing.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Usually semi understandable to miz Aussie land with mini-germany land Austria, due the name. But they spoke frigging german in the Rex dog cop show, everyone barking in the ugly langauge that is german.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter