Berserk Chapter: 274

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It'll be funny if Azan pops up and saves his arse. I would have the biggest zomg wtf response from that. Or if the thunder bolt didn't hit him directly, and instead landed beside him. The emperor then gloats, 'lolz lawlz scared ur white ass'.

We all know Guts will pull out of this, but it's just a matter of how. Serpico seemed like a candidate to pull his arse out of danger, but it seems he's a bit late for that. Guts does not have the reaction time to dodge it himself, as he lies defenceless on the ground. I have to say it will be interesting to see how he gets out of that situation.
Wandering_Mystic wrote:To atone for my error and salvage my honor, I will now commit seppuku.

_|--|O
Luckily, Mystic believes in reincarnation and resurrection crap, and next time he posts he will be alive again and become a 10 year old Japanese girl that says 'sugoi' in every sentence.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

About the mistake it was strange to me that Guts didn't react to the hawk thing,now we know why.

I don't think someone will save him cause i have never seen someone pop out and save Guts. He usually does these things on his own but this time he cant and im very curious about how he survive the bolts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Skull Knight does some Deus Ex Machina stuff before, but I doubt he'll save him.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah how could i forget when SK saved him from certian death :P
elric le tueur d'amis
Mastered PM

Post by elric le tueur d'amis »

Azan is probably spleeping in a tavern or teaching respect to some "evil" pirates,I doubt he could come in this fight (but I expect him staying in the manga,every words he says can be used as quotes :) )

Seriously,it seems that the boat will be destroyed by the bolts
(the center is crushed),it can save Guts for a time cause he will be in the sea and help him recover a little.
That guy won''t give up!!
Kill him!!
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

Now that chapter got me pumped up.
BerserkRules
imanewbie

Post by BerserkRules »

Thanks for the release

I am new here but have been a Berserk fan for a long time.

Here is my two cents on what might save Gutts.

1. Skull Knight...(mentioned already)

2. The spirit that stopped Gutts from slainning his comrades on the beach, when he was in berserk mode.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

1 - Don't think so. He usually has some deeper reasons.
2 - That was Schierke. Wasn't it?
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

Khelegond wrote:1 - Don't think so. He usually has some deeper reasons.
2 - That was Schierke. Wasn't it?
That wasn't Schierke, actually (sugoi). Schierke had tried earlier but couldn't get through to him (sugoi). If you look at the exact panel when Guts sees the light-form piercing through to him, you'll notice that the light comes from exactly where the mystery child was (Schierke is to the side somewhere in the same panel, I believe), sugoi!
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i just read it the other day and all i have to say is that i regret it cause now i need to know what happens next :( lol. very good work as usual guys
BaNaN
imanewbie

Post by BaNaN »

Great chapter thx EG!!

Now heres the thing.. I think Guts dies. Seriously.
Potatopopper
imanewbie

Post by Potatopopper »

Great chapter thx EG!!

Now heres the thing.. I think Guts dies. Seriously.
lol
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

It is very possible that he will die but I think he will return Gandalf style, but more powerful :twisted: .... only Guts can choose when he dies IMO
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Sandman wrote:he will return Gandalf style
That'd make him... Guts, the Not-So-Black Swordsman, Kinda Grey If You Look Real Close?
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

well he's already sporting the skunk stripe in his hair
Bow to Golbez
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

That'd make him... Guts, the Not-So-Black Swordsman, Kinda Grey If You Look Real Close?
Actually, he'll come back the Even-Blacker Swordsman, because after he dies and his soul gets taken to the vortex that is hell (as it is said he will) he uses his awesomeness to take it over and absorb all the other souls into himself, thus giving him the power to fight the Gods Hand. The manga then ends one volume later with Guts having crushed and absorbed all the Gods hand, going on to slaughter idea, and they all live hapily ever after. Or, then again, maybe not. 8)
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Maybe the little kid who dissapeared makes an appearance?

Maybe he's immune to lightning via the Berserk armor and just putting on a joke. Gutts: rofl fake you, PWNT

Might go unconscious and find enlightenment --

OR maybe the behleit (which the witch woman said leaves those it doesn't desire them to have becomes activated) Who knows what that could lead to.

Maybe Caska breaks out of the trance, goes BERSERK and absolutely slays the apostle. (i'd laugh)

Or who knows, this is really sounding like the theory thread.

EDIT: Oh and awesome release EG *CLAPS* really enjoyed it.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Since Guts is the main character I doubt he will die, if he dies here and now everyone else will also get killed by the apostle. Hes already said he would kill everyone so why stop if Guts dies? Is Miura going to bring in a band of elfs next to replace Guts and his comrades? :D

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

LMAO I can picture this ending like "The One" with Jet Li. Guts goes to the vortex (what is the vortex anyway? Hell?) and is at the top of the red, skull covered hand and all the demons are rushing up to him to kill him and he yells at them "I am nobodies bitch!!!" and starts slaying them all. Then the panel fades out and the series ends.....sha....and monkey's might fly out of my butt.
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

If Guts is going to die, it will be at the hands of his best friend/arch-enemy Griffith, not some lame Apostle King with an inflated idea of his own worth.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Or maybe he dies here, and through that his transformation into SK number 2 is complete

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

TheDrizzit wrote:LMAO I can picture this ending like "The One" with Jet Li. Guts goes to the vortex (what is the vortex anyway? Hell?) and is at the top of the red, skull covered hand and all the demons are rushing up to him to kill him and he yells at them "I am nobodies bitch!!!" and starts slaying them all. Then the panel fades out and the series ends.....sha....and monkey's might fly out of my butt.
It's fascinating how everyone wants Jet Li's ass when he gets to the prison universe :lol:

Who knows, maybe some Griffith apostle will sacrifice his life for Guts :lol:
Kavaron
imanewbie

Post by Kavaron »

I so hope that Ganishka spares his life and then teams up with Guts to fight their common enemy! I really cant see how Guts can kick everyone's ass on his own. He really needs one more strong ally besides SK. Ganishka makes the perfect choice as he is the only enemy of Griffith that can match him or his subordinates in power.
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

ya i am guessing in the end he will go "so you go against the white hawk as well... perhaps i have some use for you yet! we shall meet again, black swordsman!" and then disappears abruptly.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

You all got it wrong. Guts will suck up the lightning bolt like a shot of tequila, then get up and kick demon arse. Is there any other way?

He could also ride the lighting right up to Ganishka's ugly face and kick his head in.

Or he'll stick the dragon slayer into the ground and sit down next to it without touching, using it as a lightning rod. The dragon slayer then becomes a lightning sword, allow him to fly and shoot lightning from his eyes. Then he will kick (or fry) major demon arse. (This is an integral part of every outcome.)

Did I miss anything?
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.