Ch 263

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Starnum wrote:Good point...that is indeed a painful thought.
Yea Starnum, that's almost as painful as me putting my ____ in your ___.

I shall leave the rest up to your imagination. Think of it as a mad lib made just for you.

I should lay off the spam .... but it tastes so good as of late.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What the hell is your problem dude? Is that shit supposed to be funny, because it isn't. You don't know me well enough to joke around. So, if I were you, I'd be more selective with who I joke with. However, if you do have a problem, I could have you banned, and then you really could find out first hand what it would be like to wait for Dark Horse's releases. I'll just leave that to your imagination. Think of it as a special little promise, just for you.

I really shouldn't be so touchy, but when your a Mod Hand, it's a privilege. So, in short, if you’re just fucking around dude, then no sweat. Just don’t joke with me like that, that’s all I ask, a little respect. I think that’s a reasonable request. I’m a freak, no doubt, and when people fuck around with me, it weirds me out. It’s not your fault, so this is your notice.

By the way, is this what you had in mind?

BasouKazuma wrote:Yea Starnum, that's almost as painful as me putting my dick in your ass.

I hope not, because that makes you sound like a fag. Please don’t transpose your homosexual desires onto me. Heh, see, I’ve got jokes too. Only mine are funnier. ;)
J2 Cool
notanewb

Post by J2 Cool »

There's nothing wrong with a bit of anxiousness. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Maybe Tomorrow! It's only a day away! I'm gonna get DRUNK while I wait. :lol: And hey, there's a chance we get 265 a short time after. :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

BasouKazuma wrote:that's almost as painful as me putting my money in your pocket.
monies plz

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Eldo wrote:
BasouKazuma wrote:that's almost as painful as me putting my money in your pocket.
monies plz
Yes, I like the sound of that much better.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Eldo wrote:
monies plz
I hope u win the lottery :D
donny
imanewbie

Post by donny »

maybe he ment

that's almost as painful as me putting my dick in your freezer.

(of course closing the door is neccesary)
(especially painful if you like to slam the door)
kasgarinn
Found the Edit button

Post by kasgarinn »

Oi! someone go help nazgul if he's having problems with 264!

Chop, chop.

btw a raw link would be appreciated if someone has it, pm or reply, don't care.

K.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE..... Give the EG a little room to fucking breath and stop complaining, two chapters in a row is a good way to go IMO. :twisted:

kasgarinn Learn to use Google to find all your non-EG related berserk needs and have some respect for the Mods, they have real live to live just everyone else. Plus the quality you find here is worth any wait that we have to endure. :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

I agree with Sandman on this.
Nazgul said he has an exam coming up. Respect that he wants to pass it so he dont got to do it all over again (Or get kicked out off school).

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

kasgarinn wrote:Oi! someone go help nazgul if he's having problems with 264!

Chop, chop.

K.
i vote temp ban
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

kasgarinn wrote:Oi! someone go help nazgul if he's having problems with 264!

Chop, chop.

K.
1) Nazgul loves editing Berserk, and I'm not going to take the hobby away from him. He's not having any problems in editing, only real life events such as studying for tests are hindering his progress.

2) 'No posting of the raws' is written in the FAQ. Maybe you should revise on that.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i wouldnt be as mad about his post if it was for the "Chop, chop." as in you guys are working for him and he is your task master. remember, you have no right to ever be like that considering how completely on the opposite end of the spectrum you are.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yep, Felony's right. I've become more tolerable since I've been asked that with PMs on IRC and on the main channel. I didn't want to be too harsh or else I'll scare away the flamebait again. And I'm also a nice guy.

Edit: Oro has reported he's busy at the moment and he doesn't have time to edit Berserk, so I'll see if Laik has time and I'll get him to do it. I'm busy as well.

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

You Guys don't need to explain your selfs, we all know (except for a few apparently) that you will get it done when you can, thats how it is right, so get use to it all you impatient people <(wanted to say something else but restrained) :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

I have no comment on those people, because I am as impatient as they are....... so selfish :x .
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Leave them their time guys. They are doing it for free and I have time to wait, maybe it's hard to wait at some times. But the longer you wait for one chapter the faster the next one will seem.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Necromancer wrote:Leave them their time guys. They are doing it for free and I have time to wait, maybe it's hard to wait at some times. But the longer you wait for one chapter the faster the next one will seem.
never thought of it that way. But yes, respect for the guys at EG.
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Sorry Starnum, i made a bad attempt at a joke. I was just playing off the fact that most people would just think of the same thing you were thinking. You made you're own insult in a sense since it was a mad lib. It could've meant anything really. I was originally gonna put, ".... as painful as putting my katana in your belly" but then i got the even more sadistic idea to make a mad lib .... probably should've added the little emoticon at the end that tells everyone 'it's gonna be alright' ---> :lol:

I guess i failed at pointing out that it was an obvious point that was made, which most people understand regardless of if they bitch or not.

Anyway Starnum, I would never want to upset my best friend. :wink: (pssst, that was a joke)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, fair enough. I kind of figured I was just being touchy, but the best way to avoid that, is to be selective about how you joke around with me. I don't mean to be uptight, I'm just a freak. Yeah, emoticons and disclaimers are always a good way to go if you're unsure if your message will be taken the wrong way. It's like they say, just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

*Looks about suspiciously*

In anycase, I'll try to take what you say with a grain of salt from now on. ;)
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I dont understand people who say "when is Berserk coming out???"

If the chap isnt out one the day EG says its out then that means someone in the team has real life issues....
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
evilester_me
This is my new home

Post by evilester_me »

BasouKazuma wrote:I was originally gonna put, ".... as painful as putting my katana in your belly" but then i got the even more sadistic idea to make a mad lib ....
did you honestly think that anyone else would fill in the blanks like that?

Personally I like the money one...more money is good...
:wink:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

evilester_me wrote:
BasouKazuma wrote:I was originally gonna put, ".... as painful as putting my katana in your belly" but then i got the even more sadistic idea to make a mad lib ....
did you honestly think that anyone else would fill in the blanks like that?

Personally I like the money one...more money is good...
It hurts more too.

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Libaax wrote:I dont understand people who say "when is Berserk coming out???"
I do.

They're retards.

PS: For god's sake, somebody ban kasgarinn already.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

2 ban votes :D. he better apoligize quick if he hasnt already been banned hehe