Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

Starnum wrote:Hm, good point. Guts is indeed the official spelling, but I perfer to write it Gatts. Both are acceptable, but I think Guts sounds stupid. *sigh* I guess I'll calm it down then. As long as the names are written in an acceptable form, then I won't worry about it.
Ijidro is used somewhere... though I'm not really particular. Isidro (Though the extra o in Ijidoro was a typo, my bad) then. Either way... WHY THE HELL IS THIS BEING USED FOR GRAMMER!

*cannot smack the elven king, so urinates on him instead. Cause he's a noodle. And a guy. Plus, insane. That's how I roll, biotches*

Get back to coming up with inane theories! I can't keep this going by myself!

Gatts, being short on cash, did briefly consider it when Serpico offered him 4 silver for a night with Isidro. He had to let some of his anger at Gambino go, cause god damn it, that silver was pretty tempting. But instead, he just kicked Serpico in the nuts. Really hard.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*As the little noodle bastard attempts to piss on Starnum, he finds that he becomes immobilized as the urine flows into his own mouth and he's forced to drink it. All the while, Starnum just glares at the freak as if he's one sick individual*

That's why.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

Gay deer... Just doesn't quite fit... :?
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

InsaneNoodlyGuy: now now, that isn't very nice. jump back on topic and away form Starnum's nose or some major editing is going to be done to this thread. :D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Tisk tisk tisk.... Noddle you will learn from your mistakes when starnum see that.....Yes, yes you will.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Bah. He started this fight. And Geez psi, I tried to get this back on topic! But...

If gats had taken his elemental weapon, and Azan joined the crew and got his earth axe, then combined with Schierke's heart power their powers would combine and form Captin Slamit. Kinda like Captin planet only alot more violent and into wrestling.
Last edited by InsaneNoodlyGuy on Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

Captain Planet? :lol:
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

psi29a wrote:InsaneNoodlyGuy: now now, that isn't very nice. jump back on topic and away form Starnum's nose or some major editing is going to be done to this thread. :D
Oops, to late.

*Before the Insane Noodle can even move within the immediate location of Starnum, he is stopped dead in his tracks. It seems by holding up his hand, the Elven King has completely paralyzed the unlearning fool*

Away.

*Insane is thrown back at incredible speeds and smashed into a stonewall, which gives under his impact. As the noodle and rocky debris collapse to the ground, Starnum shakes his head in disappointment*

All right, this has gone far enough. I was simply playing around to begin with. No need to continue such futile attempts. I’ll let you be if you stop with the weak attempts to even draw near to me. However, if you persist, I’ll be forced to use degrading and lethal force.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

*randomly begins dancing* Boobs are hiding in my sprite can! The Cinnamon toast crunch can't handle my spongy love! Run Robert Evans, Run!

I think it has something to do with my inherant chaos power.
Last edited by InsaneNoodlyGuy on Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Really…um…that’s interesting. Lay off the crack pal.

By the way, this all started when you tried to bitch slap the group, which I was a part of. Therefore, you sir, are the starter of this mess. Anyway, you obviously, much like Buzkashi, have no idea how these things work, so let’s just drop it.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

I'm not on crack! I'm insane! If you didn't have that Alarm clock sucking on your eyeball, you'd realize that. And the group needed to be bitchsmacked. Still does, since the conversation keeps drifting from stupid theories. And why you dragging Buzkashi into this?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, you are indeed insane *chuckles*. Well, the fact that this thread is dedicated to stupid bullshit really doesn't warrant any kind of respect for it. However, I do find your silly little comments to be humorous. So, go on my friend, do what you do so well. Be the insane little noodle man that you are.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Can do. *begins attacking the dirt*
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Can't belive I didn't think of this before.

The mysterious child is NOT Gatts and Casca's child. It is their GRANDCHILD. Evil Demon baby, who is still alive, grows up to be Evil Demon Boy, then Evil Demon man. He hooks up with Schierke, and they have a kid who has all sorts of powers and travels back in time to meet his grandparents, since they died or something.

*there, back on track*
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

He dragged me into this because i made the same futile efforts you did......
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Gatts will die, and become a Shinigami to fight Griffith. His sword will be so huge it will scratch the clouds. *bleach reference, to those who don't get it*
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The noodly part in insanes name refers to his cock. Learning of this Gutts laughs so hard that his heart explodes.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Buzkashi wrote:The noodly part in insanes name refers to his cock. Learning of this Gutts laughs so hard that his heart explodes.
Quality theory there. :lol:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey, Buzkashi, who's that in your avatar and what's he from?
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

after a week off i expected this thread to be shut down because of all the complaints, but ...

i have another

Not knowing wich car to buy Griffith (is that fine Starnum?) goes to the stand and who does he find as the salesman?? Of course it's Guts.
Guts advices Griffith to buy the new supra-express-greatest-of-them-all
piece of trash that he's got there. of course Griffith accepts and on the first ride he has an accident. although not dead Griffith goes lulu like Caska.
not knowing what is what anymore Griffith enters an asylum and spends the rest of his days there being abused by everyone except one little mouse that lives in his room
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Starnum wrote:Hey, Buzkashi, who's that in your avatar and what's he from?
Its raito from death note.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Zilo: Yes, good boy. :D However, Casca is spelled as such. If you make the second "c" a "k", then it's inconsistent. Whatever though, I'm not going to trip about it. ;)

Buz: Ah, I see.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

At the end of the manga, during the final face off, there will be no sword fight, Gats will simply pull out an uzi and shoot griffith.
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

Then griffith will pull out his tactical shield and slip out a grenade to gutts.. Uh... I read it was in the deleted scenes from the anime episodes :roll: