Chapter 255

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

SilentSnake
imanewbie

Post by SilentSnake »

he would probably tell us to be patient and stfu :lol:

and I wouldn't blame him... just imagine thousands of berserk maniacs writing emails like "I could help with drawing" "what will happen next" "i love berserk" and that kind of shit...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

SilentSnake wrote:he would probably tell us to be patient and stfu :lol:
That's what I would say... :wink: :P

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

*nods

i will read bleach as i wait :D
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Traitor!

+1
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Bleach is awesome, but no Berserk. He is only reading it while he waits so its OK.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I like to re-read Berserk to see it there is anything I missed.... one thing I noticed that I didn't notice before has that at the rebirth the egg apostle was branded on his tongue!! I would have liked to seen that ceremony where an apostle get branded.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Arresty wrote:Bleach is awesome, but no Berserk. He is only reading it while he waits so its OK.
nope i read it cuz i enjoy it very almost as much as berserk.

yeah what fool?!!!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Meh, I dled a couple of volumes of bleach. Read it for 15 minutes , deleted it and never looked back.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

The only manga I read is: Berserk and Naruto. I was gonna start one piece but I don't want to start from the begining. Anyone know what volume episode 143 corresponds with in the manga?

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Read Ippo its fuckin great.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Gechmir
imanewbie

Post by Gechmir »

Amen to that. Ippo is as good as Berserk =\ Different genre entirely, though. But the research on boxing is incredible. Seems like Rumiko Takahashi's "One Pound Gospel" tried to do something like it. But looking back, it paled horribly in comparison. Plus, 63 graphic novels of Ippo is good readin' =) Waiting on the next 12 or so to be translated ;_;
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Damien wrote:The only manga I read is: Berserk and Naruto.
Same with me and nothing is as good as Berserk. Those who dissent have to get eaten alive. :twisted:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

How can you even compare when they have nothing incommon except badass swords? :P
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Buzkashi wrote:Meh, I dled a couple of volumes of bleach. Read it for 15 minutes , deleted it and never looked back.
ur gay!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Just as gay as bleach. :P
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bleach is awesome, so is Ippo. I didn't care for Ippo at the beginning cuase I hated the artwork, but the story is awesome and so are the characters. I love it now. Plus I think the artwork is alot better now.
Gechmir
imanewbie

Post by Gechmir »

Ippo's artwork matured a bit but still seemed to hold onto its old look somewhat. Partway getting used to it and partway his changing minor things that add up.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Still the same style, and I know that a big part of it is that it grew on me, but I do believe he matured alot as well. The lines and stuff just seem smoother and what not, but he still does the funny noses, and I think that was my biggest turn off originally, I hated that, but now I am used to it, and like his style. He is very good with the fight scenes and stuff.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Hmmm, take the bleach in the Manga forum perhaps?
Woffie^^
imanewbie

Post by Woffie^^ »

What about Hellsing? (all this manga-chatter is making me exited ^^)

I bought the first volume, but in lack of money I had to put down my dreams of a complete collection. Is it worth to wake up that thread again?

Ontopic: Well, I'd say this thread got a bit off track, but anyhow. These cliffhanger chapters, gaaaah, why does he drives us trough all this pain? =) I bet that next chapter will end with Seripco standing over a "ready-to-use-berserk-armor-Gatts", what do you think?

(It's just a faint, so it WON'T happen ;))

It's not just about the next chapter now, I want a new thread in the forum to write in ^^y
Btw, has a deadline been set?
Love & Peace!
akari
Found the Edit button

Post by akari »

Every manga matures in time. Berserk also had some irritating things in the begging. For example in first pics of Caska she had horrible ears, like bat or something...
But Miura fixed that up really quick and she's great now!

..........!!
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Back on berserk, sorry psi, got side tracked. Yeah Casca was also white when we first encounter her. She is as white as Guts is. She gets darker throughout the entire 4th volume.
akari
Found the Edit button

Post by akari »

All because of the lack of ozone :wink:

..........!!
OverSoulVI
imanewbie

Post by OverSoulVI »

^^^ HAHAAHAHAHA.. Brilliant
I think that overall the beginning of the manga can't compare to the late parts. This is probably the case for almost every manga anyway... But especially Caska Got better.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

so who thinks that the ceiling is going to collapse on Serpico and Guts after he hacks down almost all of the pillars ? :twisted: do you think that Farnase might find them fighting and intervene, or maybe her mom?