The fabled "Zombie Rap"

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Serraco
Found the Edit button

The fabled "Zombie Rap"

Post by Serraco »

Alright, I honestly hate RoT as much as the next person (probably moreso, because I attacked the tards left and right for a while), but so far, I think I've made it so I've pissed them off the most.

Why's this? Because, on the dumb board, LivinG GhosT (a Nazi traitor bitch from RoT who I've whipped multiple times) decided to post a "Joe Zombie Rap." Now, normally I wouldn't care and all, and I just happened to casually post that he needs to work on his skills. From there, well, let's just say that AoC has officially taken over the thread with 27 consecutive posts.

To those who posted along with me, I seriously love you guys (not that way, baka! Take it as a "You guys PWN."). I had a lot of fun with that posting session last night... so much fun that I had a hard time falling asleep due to my heightened amusement.

I'm just wondering when they're going to grow the balls to start posting again, cause I swear to god I'm gonna go all out in some true crazy dumb board ranting flaming WOOHA! Yea... WOOHA.
Be a hero, kill your ego...
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I'm afraid I know not of what you speak, but it sounds cool. Flame on brother, flame on.
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Well, the bastards FLUSHED the Dumb Board on NewAge, so we really can't go back into the all out AoC domination, threats of destroying RoT outposts, the planting of the "AoC Ownzors / RoT Suxors" flag, the immense flaming of RoT, the singing of a slighly changed Dropkick Murpheys song (changed "For Boston" to "For AoC"), and just plain fun on our parts. I was going to copy it and post it on my webspace on Angelfire, but again, it got flushed. Bastards!

Edit: DJDeath was kind enough, however, to post the shitty rap on the AoC boards to comment on.

Edit 2: It's on, yet again. LivinG GhosT decided to continue the shit, so more's hitting the fan.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Serraco wrote:Well, the bastards FLUSHED the Dumb Board on NewAge, so we really can't go back into the all out AoC domination, threats of destroying RoT outposts, the planting of the "AoC Ownzors / RoT Suxors" flag, the immense flaming of RoT, the singing of a slighly changed Dropkick Murpheys song (changed "For Boston" to "For AoC"), and just plain fun on our parts. I was going to copy it and post it on my webspace on Angelfire, but again, it got flushed. Bastards!

Edit: DJDeath was kind enough, however, to post the shitty rap on the AoC boards to comment on.

Edit 2: It's on, yet again. LivinG GhosT decided to continue the shit, so more's hitting the fan.
Just tell a brother where it's at and I'll join yah.
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

The topic's back on the Dumb Board. If you want to join in, it's your call.

Oh, here's some beefy stuff from good ol' Analyze.

Character information

Name: [RoT] LivinG GhosT (37067)
Staff: None
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Deity: 4013 (110)
Alliance: Rebel Commando (362)
VIP days: 41

Game information

GC: 0
Bank: 6532
PC: 15
Visits: 383
HP: 379/505
Honor: -40
EXP: 13568/22174
Networth: 946
O.R.B.S: 0
Record: 1190/602/11
Speed: 875.802
Power: 674.406
Agility: 667.503
Concentration: 569.496
Mana: 11.15 / 22.3
Weapon: Bionic blade C79 (+83)
Armor: Doom armor C79 (T1) (+39)

Clan information

Clan name: Reign of Terror (79)
Members: 106
Clan rank: Captain
Clan debt: 8698
Days in clan: 89

Outpost information

Ticks: 360
Oil: 407
Crops: 128
Gas: 422
Iron ore: 290
Uranium ore: 27
Honor: -40

Inventory

# Testosterone enhancer Type B
# Ether
# Minor ether
# Minor ether
# Strange box
# Ether
# Temper stone
# Strange key
# Improbability Drive
# Fuel efficiencer
# Gym pass
# Sector 5 Passcard
# Grog license
# Calcium extract
# Ginsing base
# Ice ring
# Fire ring +1
# Herb ring
# Shard

And, to make things even better, I find this not too long ago when I logged in:

04/26 13:33:35 - LivinG GhosT (37067) added you as an outpost enemy [delete]

I really have made a friend out of this guy. :thumbsup: :headbang:
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

It will be the death of his clan if he attacks you in the spacial field. We don't stand for that shit.
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Meh. If he attacks me in the SF, he won't hear the end of it in battles. I can and will fuck him up over and over. I wouldn't have a problem curing him then beating the piss out of him a couple times. Besides, if I ever find his planet, I'll save up, drop a turret or 20 down and start blowing things up. That would be rightfully fair, my opinion.

Besides, my OP is just a small-scale mining base. It would kinda be a waste going after it, in my opinion.

Frickin' RoT pondscum...