Me Vader Style!!

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Me Vader Style!!

Post by Buzkashi »

ITS ME !!!@_@

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Oh My Fucking God. You have forever defiled Vader. :x
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

That's cool... :P :roll:

Perhaps I can employ some of teh shopping skills here... :twisted:

PS: That's not your room is it...?
Last edited by Eldo on Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Show your face dammit!

That way we can photoshop it as we please. :twisted:
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Hmmm, shop skillz. This won't end happily.... :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I found it funny how the room has a teddy bear on the top of the drawer, purses, makeup, other various accessories, a Tigger picture on the door...

Is there something you're not telling us, Buz?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Eldo wrote:That's cool... :P :roll:

Perhaps I can employ some of teh shopping skills here... :twisted:

PS: That's not your room is it...?
If it is his room, nice Teddy Bear :wink:

Damn Eldo, you beat me by a few seconds. :roll:
ImageImage
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Seriously man, if you post a pic of your face, I'll do the same thing and we can start a thread of member faces photoshop edits. It would be too awesome for words.

Who's willing to do the same?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

No, its not my room. Nor is it my vader helmet. I think i said it before earlier. This whole week was spring break for me and i was visiting family up in the bay. My little cousin seems to have a lot of starwars toys. This one vader helmet was tiiite. There was a button you pushed that made your voice sound like vaders!! It was one of my cousins (a girl) room.

p.s

Southpaw maybe you can use it as a future av!!! @_@

>_>

<_<

and femto. Ill show teh mugshot if you show yours.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Buzkashi wrote:No, its not my room. Nor is it my vader helmet. I think i said it before earlier. This whole week was spring break for me and i was visiting family up in the bay. My little cousin seems to have a lot of starwars toys. This one vader helmet was tiiite. There was a button you pushed that made your voice sound like vaders!! It was one of my cousins (a girl) room.

p.s

>_>

<_<

Nah, I think I will keep Pimp Vader for now. Unless someone finds a cooler vader av.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Southpaw wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:No, its not my room. Nor is it my vader helmet. I think i said it before earlier. This whole week was spring break for me and i was visiting family up in the bay. My little cousin seems to have a lot of starwars toys. This one vader helmet was tiiite. There was a button you pushed that made your voice sound like vaders!! It was one of my cousins (a girl) room.

p.s

>_>

<_<

Nah, I think I will keep Pimp Vader for now. Unless someone finds a cooler vader av.

*Points up to pics in first post*

I think i found some!!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I knew he was gonna deny.

:wink:

Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That owns.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The pics own!!!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:and femto. Ill show teh mugshot if you show yours.
PM sent. Image

Anyone else down with this? If so, send me a PM, I'll collect all the pics and post them in a new thread once I have enough.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I'll edit...

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I can edit too. So can anybody else with Photoshop in their hands. What's really needed here are mugshots.

You let me down with teh Hat Mod Squad Eldo, don't do the same thing here...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Just wanted to add, if anyone's interested with this idea, send your mugshots to Femto and/or me and we'll collect them. :wink: We'll start a thread when ready.

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

And I'd like to add that Tempest is already in and Ayanami will most likely join too. Mr. Felony had his face as an avatar, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind either. Buz will definitely be in and so will I, and I'm working on another special treat for you guys. :wink:

Just send me a PM and Eldo and I will organize this future thread. It will easily be the best thread evar.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I must question the value of this thread, and if you think I’ll send any of you a real picture of me, you must be smoking crack. You bastards would end up making it look like I was doing something gay. I know your ways. :P

However, you say the mask can alter your voice. That’s not only cool, but it could be useful as well, heh.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Starnum wrote:I must question the value of this thread, and if you think I’ll send any of you a real picture of me, you must be smoking crack. You bastards would end up making it look like I was doing something gay. I know your ways. :P

However, you say the mask can alter your voice. That’s not only cool, but it could be useful as well, heh.
If it's anything like the masks I've seen, you don't really sounds that much like Vader, just like the robot voice on one of those Toys 'R' Us $10 voice changers, only a little deeper. Although for me personally, nothing would be close enough to the real deal for me to buy, save having James Earl Jones himself one like a two way radio in the helmet, tell him what to say, and have what he says come out of the mask. :P

Oh, and Star, if you don't send us a picture, we'll just find one of some elf online and make it into a Chocolate Thief :twisted:
ImageImage
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Don't worry Tempest, once Starnum sees how awesome this thread will be, he'll have no other choice but to post his kisser.

And we are still recruiting people here. Mr. Felony? DarkenRahlX? Necromancer? Damien? Just send me a PM, everybody and anybody is welcome. We'll use this future thread as a Mindwerks Photo Album of sorts, it'll be great.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Tempest wrote:Oh, and Star, if you don't send us a picture, we'll just find one of some elf online and make it into a Chocolate Thief :twisted:
That’s fine, I can show you the hellish abyss known as the Interstice if you like. *Maniacal Laughter* :twisted:
Femto wrote:Don't worry Tempest, once Starnum sees how awesome this thread will be, he'll have no other choice but to post his kisser.
Hm…we’ll see.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

i suggest a little privacy provision of only being able to see the thread if you are registered. or a little stricter if you send in a pic of yourself.
Last edited by calvin on Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

We could start the thread in Interstice if people are that worried about privacy, but I doubt that'd make a big difference. I'm not sure if psi would allow us to use the Interstice for something like that either. The pics should be sent to me or Eldo first though, and we'd update the first post in the thread whenever we get a new one. We'll see how it goes.

Are you in calvin?