Omake Section (all omakes linked in first post)

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Ishi-dono wrote:Idaru, I treat ppl like you badly, like *n00bs*. This is because you come into a forum and start insulting the members out of nowhere, in other words you're a troll. On top of that, you did this in your first damn post. Your english is not so good either, and you probably smell like fish for some reason :lol:. I know you might have done it in humour, but at least make yourself known a bit before you do possibly insulting posts that are directed at a specific member. So STFU, now, or I might post some more of my crappy omake. :twisted:
Nah, leave him alone, Ish. Don't discourage newbies from posting. The first couple of posts from newbies are usually stupid ones, and probably no one ever really paid attention anyway. Yes, picking on a regular like Buzhashi is wrong, but he probably thought it was fine from all the shit we give him. He probably got the impression that he was the 'class clown' and thought it was alright to pick on him in particular. Just don't make the same mistake again. :oops: As for the english, he's probably not from a English speaking country, and probably is asian(I think) so his english standards are quite admirable.

Now Idaru, you probably visited this forum 'behind the scenes', so you presumed that in a way we all know you and such. For the first couple of posts, probably do some spam in the 'off the wall' section where we can get to know you better. While your omake wasn't exactly great or crap, I usually try to find humour in little places, even if it's shit. Then I take into account that you lack proper use of english. And also the fact that you tried to make a omake. So, for all sane purposes, don't try to directly insult a person that probably doesn't know you're joking, and refrain from making a jackass of yourself. Now, my friend, go and do some SPAM.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

. . . and that's why Eldo's teh man, :lol:.
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

chack this one (just thought it was funny)

Are you talking to me?
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

uh....i guess its funny.....
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I've seen better, wait leme rephrase that. I usually see better..
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

nevermind....
Get bitten by me
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

heh perhaps you should tell us the hidden meaning to it so we can find it funny

if theres no hidden meaning then its jus plain not funny :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

um...Zodd looks like Robert De Niro(Travis from Taxi Driver)?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

My omake is 99.9% complete. The remaining 0.1% is left for minor changes and editing. It will be avaliable for public viewing by the end of this week.

If you preorder your tickets, you can get early screenings! PM me and attach with 100 bucks US.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hm, Idaru’s Omake…While I have to admit I was tempted to laugh just because it was about Buzkashi, sorry, no go. In any case, it probably was just a joke so…*Evil look*

No, wait! *Rubs hands together and then begins to instigate*

Damn dog! You going to let him slam on you like that Buzkashi?

(Dear God, I just called Buzkashi dog…what am I doing? This is never going to work. Screw it!)

Flame War! Idaru vs. Buzkashi…let’s see if Buz here has learned anything yet! Ready…go!

(Waits for both of the little girls to push each other around a little longer and then do a bunch of nothing.) :P
Last edited by Starnum on Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:Hm, Idaru’s Omake…While I have to admit I was tempted to laugh just because it was about Buzkashi, sorry, no go. In any case, it probably was just a joke so…*Evil look*

No, wait! *Rubs hands together and then begins to instigate*

Damn dog! You going to let him slam on you like that Buzkashi?

(Dear God, I just called Buzkashi dog…what am I doing? This is never going to work. Screw it!)

Flame War! Idaru vs. Buzkashi…let’s see if Buz here has learned anything yet! Ready…go!

(Waits for both of the little girls to push each other around a little longer and then do a bunch of nothing.) :P
wow, just...wow....

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*He shrugs, and for a second he looks as if he's going to say something. However, he hesitates, and then he just shakes his head and looks perplexed*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Since I'm too fucked to edit the omake any further...I'll just release it.

Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

it was interesting (and somewhat funny)
i think you have a future as a stand-up
Get bitten by me
3rdbloodage
Mastered PM

Post by 3rdbloodage »

No Comment
Never Forget Image Never Forgive
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

Hahaha... pretty good stuff. I like that picture that u use to represent starnum. LOL!
Idaru
imanewbie

Good work!

Post by Idaru »

Nice, Eldo, you must have put a lot of work in it.
The narration of Puck is great :D
--------------------------------------
Pretty please with sugar on top?
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

>_>

<_<
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Eldo: That was cute, I enjoyed it. ^_^ Dilbert is my hero.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

That was great. Pretty good impersonations..... ok, I'll leave now before someone starts interpreting my words....
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Damn I was laughing pretty hard From the Dilbert part.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Kaze
imanewbie

Post by Kaze »

Good Work ^^
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey, all right. That was great. Good work Eldo.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Reading Shisho's section of that Omake realized that i havent seen shisho around. His only appearance was in the Shisho vs. Guts Thread.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Buzkashi wrote:Reading Shisho's section of that Omake realized that i havent seen shisho around. His only appearance was in the Shisho vs. Guts Thread.
He has posted a few random things here and there, but most of his time has been spent playing World of Warcraft. He'll be back once his addiction catches up to him and ch250 is released. :P