Game questions

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Game questions

Post by calvin »

post your game questions here...

moving right along... I use my school's network to play sometimes. what are the chances that you'll think i have a multi if someone else happens to also play using the same network?
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

I don't know, but as long as you don't trade anythin to someone using the same IP you should be ok.

From now on your greatest foe is Aviscowboy. He has a hard on for multi destruction.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

has anyone figured out the Shooting Range? i've sort of gotten the hang of it but only about 1 out of 6 are hits
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Yes I do know. No, I can't tell you. If you decide to join my clan you will be informed.

I'm not trying to be an ass but it's kinda like an in thing. I don't know if Tobias wants us to tell everyone. If he does he'll jump in here and tell ya.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

oh sorry, i wasn't asking you to tell me the secret. i was only curious how difficult it was to figure out. for some reason i completely forgot to say that in the above post.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Oh. Well i have no idea how hard it is to figure out. I never play with it anyway, but good luck to you all the same. :D
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

im jus so lost after making an account. i jus keep thinking of it as some mature version of neopets :lol:
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Check out the help files they seriously are worth the time.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Just a general question: What should starting players, and by that I mean me, be using their endurance on at the beginning of the game? Working to gain GC? At the gym? Battles/Exp?

Also, what should I invest my GC in? Better equipment?
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Well the first thing I did was get my endurance up to 35. I did that by worshiping at the temple so I could trade in my worship points for PC. I saved up PC for orbs and used orbs to get more endurance.

Once you max out your endurance good it's a good thing to get your networth up and level a little bit.

As far as equipment goes.. get a fire ring and a herb ring they are the saviours of battle. I can't really help you on armor and weapons I don't know very much about them.

Since your still at a low level if you want to make money worship for PC and then sell it on the market. 15 pc goes for about 11k gc. Later on at higher levels balon works out better.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

So I should just concentrate on maxing my Endurance through worshipping right now?

It seems like it'll take a while...
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

You can do whatever you want. But having your maximum endurance lets you do more per reset. You only get 2 resets a day so I think it's a good thing to have max endurance.

It may take a little while but it'll be worth it. As a side note you don't have to worship to get worship points. I think if you kill people who's alignment is opposed to your deity you get worship points for that. So you could just start trying to level. You'll get orbs from leveling and hopefully pc from the "worship" of smiting your god's enemies. :twisted:
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

True, I forgot about the worship points gained by killing other players...

Let the slaughter begin! :twisted:

...for level 1 players al least. :oops:
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

is it possible to attack someone when their endurance is less than 1? because that's been my goal for not being attacked by someone else... to get rid of my endurance as fast as possible after the reset
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Sorry man, but even if you have no endurance people can still attack you. Hell if someone is pissed at you and your dead they can revive you with a spell, then kill you.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

damn, so when you're attacked it takes no endurance from you?
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

The only person who needs endurance is the person attacking.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Southpaw wrote:Sorry man, but even if you have no endurance people can still attack you. Hell if someone is pissed at you and your dead they can revive you with a spell, then kill you.
Oh, I've been there.
Xynagor
imanewbie

Post by Xynagor »

After you get your max end to 35, or 40 if you're VIP, you should get a gym pass to train your stats to raise your networth. Once you can beat the robot in the happy bouver you should be alright. And fighting the robot will get you good exp and some gc. The robot is worth it until around level 4ish, then toms at balon will get you more gc and attaaking players will give you more exp.

and when worshipping, you get 2 worship points for 1 end. But when battling you can get some exp, and perhaps some gc along with the one worship point you'll get for beating someone with a different diety.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

anyone know what the NewAge Time is equivalent to, such as Eastern, Pacific, GMT, etc?
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

I believe it's EST. Reset is at 20:00:00. Converted to 12 hour time, reset's at 8 pm. Compared to my computer clock, it's in sync by about 30 seconds, and I live in Pennsylvania in the USA, I'd say it's EST.
Be a hero, kill your ego...
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

anyone know who I should talk to about some chip offers that i did but haven't received the chips yet?
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I have no idea. I'm having trouble with chips myself, but I'm seeing that I don't really need them right now. I can tell you that if you vote at TopWebGames.com in the Voting Sites at Sector 5, you'll get your chips almost instantaneously and you'll be able to vote again 4 days after that. Meh, I don't think chips are really important.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Everyone has been having trouble with chips Calvin. The only sure way I know of to get chips is to do what Femto suggested at tobwebgames.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

yeah, I've been doing that also. and the chip offers work the first two or three times but then stopped. it says in the help files that sometimes they take a few weeks. just have to be more patient i guess