Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Frode
imanewbie

Post by Frode »

???

Monkey Island quote??:D:D ( Me gusta pollo)
>)
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Frode wrote:Enough spam. Here's a stupid theory, what if griffith wins?
More like Femto. :P If Femto wins, Gut's will probably because some monster too or gets plain killed. That's everything that matters.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Femto wrote: And I think Damien might be ghey, but I don't know if that counts.
The hell? I hope you were kidding. :?

If i would have to choose anyone id say anayami, no offense.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:The hell? I hope you were kidding. :?

If i would have to choose anyone id say anayami, no offense.
I strongly disagree.

While Ayanami does indeed have pictures of female characters in his avatar, and even though most of us believed that "he" was a "she" when he first joined, I must say, I see no air of gheyness coming from this guy, not like Damien at least. You see, it's not as if Damien is openly gay, he's more like a closet guy. Think about it, he has pictures of women in his avatar and sig (real women I might add, not video game characters) and, for the most part, he is the one that keeps on posting pictures in the sexiest women thread. Not necessarily beautiful or sexy women either, more like slutty, big-breasted and big-assed women. Look at his posts and compare them to Ayanami's, you'll most likely see something weird with this guy. I mean, he told me to fuck off when I jokingly called him gay. I don't know, it seems like he's in denial to me.

This is all IMO of course.

And what's the deal with you Buz? You're always complaining about us flaming n00bs and about us preventing new people to join because of the flames, but when people like Ayanami and Tempest come here and are actually well received, you start denying their place as forum regulars and start calling them gay. There's something weird going on there too, but maybe it's just me.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

mmkaay. Ok lets see, whats worse calling a regular gay or calling someone somewhat new gay? Also i was against flaming new members based on what they had on there first couple of posts. Just fyi.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hmm...I don't see how having a female as an ava can make you gay. :?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:mmkaay. Ok lets see, whats worse calling a regular gay or calling someone somewhat new gay? Also i was against flaming new members based on what they had on there first couple of posts. Just fyi.
So you're saying I have to like someone like Damien better because he's a regular? And you're saying it's not as bad to call Ayanami gay just because he's not a regular? Well, not a regular as far as you are concerned at least. I don't know man, your stance on n00bery seems to be contradicting itself here.

And I think you just repeated what I said with the whole "flaming new members based on what they had on there first couple of posts" thing.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Femto wrote: So you're saying I have to like someone like Damien better because he's a regular? And you're saying it's not as bad to call Ayanami gay just because he's not a regular? Well, not a regular as far as you are concerned at least. I don't know man, your stance on n00bery seems to be contradicting itself here.

And I think you just repeated what I said with the whole "flaming new members based on what they had on there first couple of posts" thing.
1. No you dont have to like anyone you dont want to.
2. No i think its really bad to call someone gay just because they're not a regular. But it is justified to call someone gay if you suspect them of being homosexual. Like you did with damien and like i did with anayami.
3. I dont really see my stance on "n00bery" contradicting itself...
4. I dont think I repeated your stance on the flaming new members thing...I believe you were cool with flaming new members based on there first posts.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Who cares if someone is gay its 2005 for godsake ;)

Here is my theory what if Guts gets killed by Zodd and his and Casca kid grows up very fast since he isnt human,seeks revenge for his father :P
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:1. No you dont have to like anyone you dont want to.
2. No i think its really bad to call someone gay just because they're not a regular. But it is justified to call someone gay if you suspect them of being homosexual. Like you did with damien and like i did with anayami.
3. I dont really see my stance on "n00bery" contradicting itself...
4. I dont think I repeated your stance on the flaming new members thing...I believe you were cool with flaming new members based on there first posts.
1. True.
2. If what you said is true and not just a bunch of BS on your part, then why did you ask if calling a regular gay is worse than calling a newer member gay?
3. You bitch when we flame n00bs, but you're saying that it's better to call Ayanami gay because he's a newer member than calling Damien gay because he's a regular member.
4. I said that you're "always complaining about us flaming n00bs," you said you were "against flaming new members based on what they had on there first couple of posts." When we flame n00bs, we flame them because they made a stupid first post. Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but that is exactly what you said.

Let's drop this man, or we'll just have to split this thread and move it to Interstice to continue the discussion.

Libaax: I said that I think Damien is gay, but I didn't say I had a problem with that. :wink:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I know that but why use the word gay as a bad thing as both you and Buz did.

That's the thing i hate most in most forums where you find people from the us,canada and stuff,they call everything and everybody gay,thats why i get tired of most forums. There is a guy in gotwoot.net who calls everybody and everything gay i mean you could see the word gay in every post he made,he annoyed me so much.....

Now lets get back ontopic ;)

What did you think about my stupid theory,i mean it could happen :)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hmm...I don't think your theory's possible... :P

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It could be a shocking twist to berserk, i mean berserk is very dark so there is %0,0000005 chance that it will happen :P
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I'm not sure that's possible because Guts and Casca's child is now the vessel of Griffith. And we'll not sure if the child at the beach is definitely and indeed their child, Miura still has to explain that one. I don't want to dwell too much on this...or talk about the 'child'. :P

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Lets just get one thing strait before we drop it though. I didnt say i thought anayami was gay because he was a new member. I said it because if there was anyone on this board id suspect of being a homosexual it would be him.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The child on the beach is thier child you must be blind to miss that ;) since he goes to Casca like have he have known a long time,he looks so much like her.

What is this talk about him being the vessel for Griffith when did that happen,when did you read in the manga about thar or is it a guess made the berserk readers in this forum.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Well, I've read that Miura has said that one of his greatest inspirations is Guin Saga, and that's supposedly a story that takes place through generations of characters. If Miura follows this, and assuming that the mysterious child on the beach is really some form of Guts and Casca's child, then yeah, it's possible. I remember reading back in DP that some people are expecting Ishidoro to become the lead after he's old enough and once Guts passes away. That is, of course, assuming that he does pass away and doesn't become a Skull Knight-like being because of the armor.

BTW, I see nothing wrong with using gay in that manner. Blacks call each other niggers very casually, but when a white person uses it against a black person, it suddenly becomes derogatory. It's not exactly the same situation, but I think it's very similar and I think that that kind of behavior is ghey. :P

Buzkashi: I'm not trying to continue with this, but you know damn well that that's not what my problem was. You implied that it's better to call Ayanami gay just because he's not a regular.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Well Femto, if Guts does become like Skull Knight, the Armor isn't what's gonna do it, unless something else about the armor hasn't been revealed. All we know is that the armor killed SK (We don't even know that 100% for sure). I suspect that maybe Flora had something to do with why SK is the way he is now. Just thinkin'.
ImageImage
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

And Schierke could do the same for Guts, from what we can tell its a very similar relationship.

Also I do see where their is a possibility of what you are saying coming true Libaax, but the story is so focused around Guts that I don't think he could be killed off. What is possible is him suffering a similar fate to SK, and then leaving his group and fighting on his own, and then probably Isidro woudl step up.

Also the vessel thing was when the behelit apostle ate Guts adn Casca's baby, and then he bears Griffith. The baby being used as his vessel, you also see this come into play at the battle on the hill of swords when Griffith protects her he makes a comment about how it might be his vessel.

BTW This thread is gay. :P
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Damn my theory is ruined since it isnt stupid anymore now that there is a possiblity that it can happen noooo:P

Femto thats because you know when a black person calls another black person nigger he is playing while a white who doesnt know you calls you that its very diffrent. But the blacks in your corner of the world are the ones who like to call eacother niggaz,i have never called someone a nigger and never have been called nigger by another black person.

And of course you dont see anything wrong with using the word gay since you have been using for a long time and dont thinks it a bad word, if it was my forum i would ban the word but its mine.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I see what you mean Libaax, but still...
Meh, it's just a word really. I don't even get close to offended when I hear the word spic.

And yeah, your stupid theory was not stupid enough. :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Arresty wrote:Also the vessel thing was when the behelit apostle ate Guts adn Casca's baby, and then he bears Griffith. The baby being used as his vessel, you also see this come into play at the battle on the hill of swords when Griffith protects her he makes a comment about how it might be his vessel.
Exactly what I was going to type, but I was just out having lunch. I can't say for 100% certainty that the child at the beach is their child, but I can agree that it is highly probable that he is. With the vessel, at least Miura has drawn the 'dead' child 'transforming' to Griffith's form, and there have been some references that links and relates to the child as a vessel. But with the child at the beach, we are only given little clues such as behavioural responses from the child, and his appearance. That is not enough for me to be 100% certain that the child is indeed Guts and Casca's child, but I do agree with most of you that there is a high possiblity that it could be their son. :wink:

Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Eldo wrote:
Arresty wrote:Also the vessel thing was when the behelit apostle ate Guts adn Casca's baby, and then he bears Griffith. The baby being used as his vessel, you also see this come into play at the battle on the hill of swords when Griffith protects her he makes a comment about how it might be his vessel.
Exactly what I was going to type, but I was just out having lunch. I can't say for 100% certainty that the child at the beach is their child, but I can agree that it is highly probable that he is. With the vessel, at least Miura has drawn the 'dead' child 'transforming' to Griffith's form, and there have been some references that links and relates to the child as a vessel. But with the child at the beach, we are only given little clues such as behavioural responses from the child, and his appearance. That is not enough for me to be 100% certain that the child is indeed Guts and Casca's child, but I do agree with most of you that there is a high possiblity that it could be their son. :wink:
But HOW?!?!?!? Althoguh, it's not like Berserk has followed the rules of reality before. :? I would really like to know the angle Miura is pushing wit hthat kid, if anything.
ImageImage
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I don't know 'how' either, it's just the way it is, and I don't particularly have problems about it. I didn't get that part until my second read.

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

I actually think that the egg guy was Femto's vessel. it makes sense that the child was transformed from teh ugly fetus into what he was on the beach because that was the purpose of the egg apostle, to change people into what they desired/needed to be. though that is stretching it a little. I think that the child/egg apostle may have also just been used as a conduit or something of the like to allow Griffith to enter the real world. dont hav emy chapters with me so i cant reread it. but trust me, im a rooster so i know my eggs.