Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, see, that’s why you’ve got to be a playa, not a pimp. Heh, what do I know about that though. I’m a married man, er, for the right reasons, heh. Oh, and I’m glad you like the av. It’s just the version one though. It’s like, the trailer of what’s to come. Be on the look out for the Ultimate Av, by like, Femto Studios, or whatever he calls it. :P
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah, in the artwork and graphics seciton, in the fanart thread he mentions to you that the coloring he did on the picks above he will use on it. But it is an awesome ava, a million times better already then your last one, no offense to your last job, but this one just looks much better.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, wow, really. Yeah, I guess it does have this really cool flare, b/c it’s a great drawing of an original character. Mine was just a really good color edit and minor addition job on a pre-existing character. I did put a lot of work into that one, but this new one is great. I’d keep it even if Femto weren’t going to do the color version for me. Speaking of which, he told me about that in PM, but I didn’t know he’d publicly mentioned it. Yeah, but since you brought it up, isn’t that going to be badass! Well, I think it will be, but I’m biased. :P

See, I like how the EG team are almost like nakama. I came in quiet humbly, but everyone was very nice, and we work well together. That’s why I’m glad we’ve got Eldo and Femto in the group now. Really, I kind of felt like it was going to happen anyway. Heck, even the regulars on this forum seem to have a sense of brotherhood, well usually. Yep, good stuff. Maybe I’ll even be able to find my full time artist partner for Ksi through this medium…le sigh, heh.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I'd work with you if I could draw, but I can't, and I woudl also have to work have joint control of the story, mainly cause I am like you and I want to do a manga/comic book, but can't draw. But the difference is I don't have a speciific story in mind yet. I have many swarming around in my head, but not sure which is the best to do. I actually want to learn to draw though, and do it all myself. But considering the type of story I woudl want to do, I doubt I could draw well enough to do it. Oh well.

Also though I am not part of the EG team, I agree with you about the rest of the veteran forum members. It is like a little family. I think that is one of the nice things about the forum not being overly large. Though we close to 600 users only 30 somthing have over 100 posts, and of them only maybe a dozen are regular posters. It keeps it more personal in many ways. I like that.
obi-pie
notanewb

Post by obi-pie »

well here's my theory
when guts is in elfheim it is completly burnt down so he has to find another place to bring casca to. so he goes to hogwards en stays there for a while. but when harry potter tries to rape casca guts goes berserk and kills of every one. then he starts is own school for fighting in hogwards.
the end
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Lol at the end, there are little berserker wizards all over the place and the dirrerent groups there fight all the day to kill each other. Hrm that would make Harry Potter much better. :twisted:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Laurel
imanewbie

Post by Laurel »

Skull knight scaped the eclipse and is now all bones and is immortal, that means Gutts will be immortal too because he also scaped the eclipse and he will become bones. Cause there both in the border btween the living world and the world of the dead, Gutts and Caska are immortall.
Life is but a dream
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I don't think skullknight is immortal at all.
Just like Casca and Guts he lives in all three worlds.
He's something undead, never aging, but I don't think immortal.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I don’t think he’s immortal either, but he definitely has longevity. ;)
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

heh i think that is what made it a stupid theory? or was it serious and im just being an accidental ass :x Buz is actually Tempest and uses Serpico's avatar to throw everyone off :P
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

It's a stupid theory but every theory is there to be argued.
Frode
imanewbie

Post by Frode »

Someone is gotta die soon...

And something else:

The final battle will be right outside or in Elfheim..

And the boobchick godhand. (whats her name again?) She's gonna help gatts kill femto or whatever. :!:
>)
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

I don't think any one with in Gutts party is going to die soon.

And I don't think the final battle will be near Elfeim, I could be wrong though.

I see Guts new party kind of like a new band of the hawk, I don't see any of them dieing until some catastrophic event or something. Just me though.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I don't see a final battle coming for at least another 5 years, and I don't see it happening in a real world place like Elfheim either. I say it'll take place in an Eclipse kind of area.

And the boobchick Godhand's name is Slan. :wink:
Frode
imanewbie

Post by Frode »

Femto wrote:I don't see a final battle coming for at least another 5 years, and I don't see it happening in a real world place like Elfheim either. I say it'll take place in an Eclipse kind of area.

And the boobchick Godhand's name is Slan. :wink:
Thanks dude ^^

Hmm. This forum has approximately 600 members.. How new is it?
>)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

It started mid-January I think.

Only a small percentage of those 600 members post though, around 20-30 I'd say.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Right, but Evil Genius has been around since before then. We moved from Digital Panic and got ourselves our own board. ;)
Frode
imanewbie

Post by Frode »

Ahhh..

Kinda slow then.. Well I have to admit that I'm only here for the berserk updates.

I'm active on Narutomania though. And I WAS on NF -___-

ONTOPIC: I like chicken.
>)
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Boobchick Godhand, what a fine name. ;)

And welcome.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I would actually say that we have around 50 active members .
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Frode
imanewbie

Post by Frode »

lol, one way to get alot of active members here is to get a girl to join.. She would never know what hit her ... ;D

I've seen it to many times , it's a horrible sight:D

Hah, is there any girls here anyway??
>)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Well, we have Starlore, but she rarely posts here. And I think Damien might be ghey, but I don't know if that counts.

Other than that, I'd say we're pretty much all guys.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

im a shemale hrhrhr
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Frode
imanewbie

Post by Frode »

WOOT! All boys, and gaylords...

Then we can say whatever we want ><

Cunt

Enough spam. Here's a stupid theory, what if griffith wins?
>)
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Frode wrote:Ahhh..

Kinda slow then.. Well I have to admit that I'm only here for the berserk updates.

I'm active on Narutomania though. And I WAS on NF -___-

ONTOPIC: I like chicken.
Now thats what I am talking about. Me gusta pollo!