ch 45

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

zokie
Mastered PM

ch 45

Post by zokie »

it's translated and out... i got it but i just klicked a link and when i went to look at which webpage it was, the link was down. some error had occured and it wont show anymore.... :(
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
(i just could't resist)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hm, no word on our end about this yet. Stay tuned and we'll try to get it out as soon as possible. ;)
Restricted18
imanewbie

Post by Restricted18 »

but wait. what happened to 41-43?

good work on the series so far.

-R18 . proDG
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, it seems we were referring people to anime-source for those chapters after all. However, it appears they're no longer hosting them. Last I heard, we had plans to do those chapters ourselves. However, as of right now, that has not been taken care of. Just bare with us and we'll get to it when we can, thanks.
Restricted18
imanewbie

Post by Restricted18 »

ok then. the suspense is killing me :P

-R18 . proDG
Father Anderson
imanewbie

Post by Father Anderson »

Restricted18 wrote:ok then. the suspense is killing me :P

-R18 . proDG
Same here ^^

But I'd rather wait for the EG scanlations, since they've done a really good job so far.
Still, waiting only makes it so much sweeter when you finally get your hands on them :D

Keep up the good job guys! No need to rush things ^^
JeDi
imanewbie

Post by JeDi »

keep the good work EG .. :)
"Death to the False Emperor! Death to the weakling Imperium of Man!"
Restricted18
imanewbie

Post by Restricted18 »

yay! 45! thanks, keep it up.
but... 41-43 isnt out yet :(
you know what would absolutely kill me? release them backwards :/
uh, no, that isnt a suggestion... :S
anyway, thanks, good work, keep it up

-R18.
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

tho you can read 41,42 and 43 online... somewhere i dont remember where i did it, but i found them somewhere...it was long ago
(\__/)
(i just could't resist)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

If it makes you feel any better...

READ SOMETHING ELSE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING FOR 41-43! I don't think it should take that long to wait for... :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Restricted18
imanewbie

Post by Restricted18 »

i follow...
Bleach
FMA
HxH
Naruto
and Elfen Lied

:P but i've read it all (up to how many have been released). what to do? :P

-R18
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You know... you dont have to constantly type -R18 after whatever you post. We all know its you from you're username. Jusf FYI
Restricted18
imanewbie

Post by Restricted18 »

oh. sorry, but it's just become a habit of mine

-R18.

;)
(besides, it helps me get known :D)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

You get known is as the guy who types -R18 at the end of his post... :P :?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh.

The place you used to be able to red the latest FMA chapters online was Anime Source, but they're not hosting them anymore.
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

ok
(\__/)
(i just could't resist)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, Starnum and my post got wiped, and we were discussing about the latest chapter release. Anyway...I remember vaguely about what Starnum posted, but not enough to quote the contents of his post. Well, I shoulda read 41-43 before I jumped the gun with 45. :P

Well, first of all, I found the spirit/soul hybridisation VERY WEIRD. When I first read that, I stared at the screen blankly trying to make sense of it. :P Proud to say that I eventually was able understand it. :wink: Well, the theory does make sense in a way, it kinda explains why (in the anime) [spoiler]Al returns as a 10 year old, the age he was before the human transmutation[/spoiler]. But this is a theory that Ed proposed, so it may not be completely right, or he could be way off the mark. I'm not quite sure how catching a homunculus would help them out, it's not like they'll gonna co-operate. :? But I guess I'll follow this series from now on to see the story progress further. Lots of stuff are missing in the anime, as well as some new characters popping up here and there (and I still have no idea who they are :P).

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Right. So I guess you're not real familiar with the manga then. You must be talking about those guys from Xing. Ling like wants to obtain immortality or something, so he can be king of Xing, I think. Anyway, I guess they plan on forcing the info about how to open The Gate from the homunculus. Heh, yeah right, fat chance. I guess we'll see how it goes.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, I read about Ling, he wants to obtain some clues about immortality for the emperor and during his exploration/search process, his clan gets higher priority and status because of that. He hopes that for his efforts, he would become King for it. But I'm not too sure that I'll see that happen, but there is a possibility (as always). That is if he survives this encounter with the President and Gluttony. :wink: But Fan's down, so, there goes the tracker.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, for real man. You just don't mess with Wrath, he'll mess your shit up. I can only imagine how scary Pride is going to be.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Has Pride come out yet? Is he/she the byproduct of Ed and Al's failed human transmutation?

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

No, I don’t think it works like that Arresty. That was just in the anime. I think homunculi are created differently in the manga. I doubt it has anything to do with failed human transmutation, but I could be wrong. Anyway, the only sign of Pride I’ve seen so far was when, um, it gave some orders to Envy and Lust. It didn't show anything, you could just hear, er, its voice. Heh, and they seemed intimidated. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hmm...so the generation of a homunculus is not from failed human transmutations...that's very interesting. Very different from the anime. Heh, I don't even know the names of the homumculus. I'll have to look them up. :P

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The hell isnt pride Ed and Al's father? Damn I'm confused.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

In the anime and manga, Hohelheim is Al and Ed's father. In the anime only (not sure about the manga) Pride is the homunculus created from Al and Ed's failed human transmutation to resurrect their mother.