::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

yeah so far it seems even he was under his hypnosis
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

well he noticed they stabbed the wrong person before they did, he just apparently either did not notice early enough, or he is a dumbass and did not feel like mentioning they might be attacking the wrong person
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I thought Ichigo not having seen Aizen's bankai is what gave him an edge, he could see through the bullshit. So the obvious questions are: Why didn't he warn anyone of what was happening? And, hasn't he already lost that edge he had for having witnessed the fight?

I guess you can answer the first question by realizing that Aizen probably muted Ichigo to everyone else, but that raises the next question of why didn't Ichigo attack Aizen to help the others off that trance?
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
thepeaguy
notanewb

Post by thepeaguy »

War Machine wrote:
I guess you can answer the first question by realizing that Aizen probably muted Ichigo to everyone else, but that raises the next question of why didn't Ichigo attack Aizen to help the others off that trance?
Because Unahara advised Ichigo not to confront Aizen directly due to his shikai, and that's his only known advantage against Aizen. That's why the the remaining shinigami and vizards confronted Aizen first to give Ichigo an opening.

It's a shame Shunsui didn't unleash his Bankai, unless he was weak from the last fight against Coyote Stark.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

even if he wasn't allowed to fight why didn't he say uh guys you're about to stab that chick in the spinal cord
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

Didn't Ichigo open up originally with an attack to Aizen as well? Not to mention a hollowfication.

Unless at some point Ichigo lost track of Aizen... but this turn of events, while cool, really doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
thepeaguy
notanewb

Post by thepeaguy »

newbified wrote:Didn't Ichigo open up originally with an attack to Aizen as well? Not to mention a hollowfication.

Unless at some point Ichigo lost track of Aizen... but this turn of events, while cool, really doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
All we know is that Aizen managed to switch places with Momo using his shikai. With his abilities he can do that in a second.

Aizen did this as part of his psychopathic nature to affect the morale of the protagonists. It's all a game to him.

Gin also explained that his MO will outdo any cotingencies made.
the_cutter
imanewbie

Post by the_cutter »

I'll have a moan here, don't mind me.

Honestly, I have no idea why I'm still sticking with Bleach. Probably because I can't stop after reading odd 390 chapters. It's been mostly average or downright idiotic in the past year. I want Aizen to one shot them all, I don't give damn about any of the 'good' guys [well, Urahara is entertaining]. Aizen and Gin are at least interesting.
papasith

Post by papasith »

i feel you there. i think the only things i care about are learning more about ichigo and ishida's fathers, and urahara. mabe about the royal key or what ever aizen is after not that it has been mentioned in forever. i just read it because of habit (it and naruto but it has been somewhat interesting recently)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I wish Aizen would die already. All he talks about is how great and powerful he is, and how they have no chance of defeating him. Why doesn't he actually say something with some meaning for once. So far he's one of the most shallow and annoying villains I've ever seen. I really couldn't care less what happens to him at this point. I find Gin more interesting than Aizen, at least he has some kind of personality. To think I heard the author has more planned after this. I don't know if I want to keep reading Bleach beyond this arc. I don't plan to stop reading it till it's finished though. Like you guys are saying, I'm too committed to quit now.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

wonderweiss is kinda like kid buu pretty dumb doesn't talk and has crazy regeneration
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Someone else said it before. But Yamamoto's detail is top notch. Easily the most bad ass gami out there.

edit: if the old man loses this fight I will retire this manga.
"Context is for Kings"
papasith

Post by papasith »

YOU REALIZE HE IS DETINED TO LOSE SOME HOW, PROBOLY TO AIZEN THOUGH
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, Yamamoto is pretty badass. He's got a hell of physique for a geezer. Definitely top notch detail on his design. It's too bad he's going to be defeated. *sigh*
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

papasith wrote:YOU REALIZE HE IS DETINED TO LOSE SOME HOW, PROBOLY TO AIZEN THOUGH

Losing to "modified Arrancar" ??? please spar me the bullshit. If Stark was defeated I'm not buying Wonderghey doing anything.
"Context is for Kings"
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

What would be interesting to see would be if Aizen hypnotized everyone to believe Ichigo was Aizen. Then we'd at least see some conflict of interests.

Also, as to why Ichigo didn't warn the others sooner about what they were doing; if Aizen's ability really is trump, then he should also be able to control what they hear as well, IE muting Ichigo's words.

I'm also getting sick of this arc, as well as with Bleach in general. This Yamamoto fight was at least interesting and detailed, but only after all this crap we had to endure up to.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

what happened to this manga it used to be awesome =[
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

oh come on so all was a plan of Aizen's.... I wonder from what point he was in control of ichigo's destiny??? I would bet that he was the one that sent ichigo's dad to earth to mate with a human :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

how long until grimmjow pops out of nowhere and kills aizen?
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Take solace in the (probable) fact that this is Kubo Tite's overall story to bleach and not some filler. The story is moving forward.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

agreed he could have easily done some bullshit 7 month arc about how ichigo and the team was stuck in hueco mundo while the captains are out there fighting and possibly dying
thepeaguy
notanewb

Post by thepeaguy »

"I manipulated Ichigo since the beginning of the series."

Then Ichigo's dad enters the fray. About time too.

DUN DUN DUNNNN
papasith

Post by papasith »

thepeaguy wrote:"I manipulated Ichigo since the beginning of the series."

Then Ichigo's dad enters the fray.
to the first statement i was meh...seems like it was added as a m night shamalan "what a twist" molment

im happy ichigos father is there...i wonder if the quincy dad will make an appearance

(also ichigo is a special little snowflake, we know because aizen says it is so!)
thepeaguy
notanewb

Post by thepeaguy »

Gin reveals his bankai: "kami shinioyari".

A 13km elastic sword. Feels like a my penis is bigger than yours moment here.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

his sword is like a whip