::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by Starnum »

His hair has always been yellow, he's blond. That's why people accused him of bleaching his hair, cuz he's Japanese. Anyway, yeah, that chapter was pretty disappointing, ugh.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

heh i always thought he had reddish orange hair, but iadmit im a little color blind it seems :\
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well it does look that way sometimes, but he's essentially blond-headed. It probably looks more orangish in the anime than when it's colored in the manga by the artist, or maybe it did get a bit more yellow when he transformed. Either way I don't think it was anything significant like with super saiyan hair. I'll have to see it in the anime and see if there's a noticeable difference or not, but it would be kind of funny if there was. Maybe a humorous little tribute to DBZ, but honestly his hair color probably didn't really change much if at all.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

so yammy is the strongest arrancar? :?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:so yammy is the strongest arrancar? :?

negative!
"Context is for Kings"
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

If that's the case, then for a lack of a better way to say this.. That's retarded.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

OMFG, are you kidding me? Man, that is seriously messed up. Yammy is the strongest arrancar *dazed look*? I can't say I'm terribly pleased by this, but at least it shocked the hell out of me. I'm still in disbelief.
papasith

Post by papasith »

little do we know that there is a rank above espada the negada, -1 to -9
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

all I can say is that I'm glad they went back to earth. I was getting so tired of waiting to see the out come of the battles with higher stakes. Also the vizards might jump in to help any chapter now. Or perhaps Kisuke and Yoruichi?
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

papasith wrote:little do we know that there is a rank above espada the negada, -1 to -9
Heh, good one. Yeah, I'm glad they went back to Earth as well. I don't care if Yammy is the strongest, he still bores me. At least we can still count on Gin and Tousen to be stronger, surely. Then there's Aizen, he's a given. I'd like to see Urahara vs Aizen. ;)
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

halibel is awesome it's too bad she will be killed
papasith

Post by papasith »

not to sound to pestimistic, but im honestly reading this still because im hungry to know more about urahara, ichigo and ishidas father, and the vizards at this point
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

rofl the ice captian got pwnt but in the end probably won't matter because this manga is worse than one piece when it comes to death
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

The thing with people not dying in One Piece is different than in stuff like Bleach. It's more of an actual theme where Luffy doesn't ever kill his foes, rather than the author not wanting to kill off his characters. Some may call it unrealistic or idealistic that Luffy always spares his foes, that's just the kind of man he is, and that most of them tend to change their ways, but that's the kind of manga One Piece is, it's definitely idealistic. It's meant to be inspiring and what-not, heh. Yeah, Halibel is awesome, and she might not die, but probably will. I mean, do you guys think Grimmjaw is dead? I hope not, cuz he's my fav Arrancar, and it didn't seem like he died, but I don't know. Also, we've seen some really sad ass deaths in One Piece, but usually people only die in flashbacks, or if they're a no-name character, heh. When someone dies in One Piece it's generally a really big deal, and really sad. Anyway, so yeah, I think you're right about Bleach being worse about people not dying. So Halibel will probably end up surviving somehow. I mean, it seriously seem unlikely at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if even Ulquiorra came back somehow, heh.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

nah grimmjaw ain't dead he's gonna a vegeta like character always tryin to get better than ichigo
papasith

Post by papasith »

what ever happened to nell any way?
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Starnum hit the nail on the head, the lack of deaths in One Piece seems to be intentional.

I really don't feel anything about Hitsugaya's potential death. He doesn't seem to have anything else to offer to the current plot except the role of meat shield. I'm also getting annoyed by the fight between Primera and Shunsui. The Primera being modest and humble is a nice contrast to the common arrogance shared among Arrancar, but it's becoming overplayed. The next issue will probably have the Primera knocking off Shunsui's umbrella hat, then congratulating one another for possibly getting somewhere with this exchange..
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Artezul wrote:I really don't feel anything about Hitsugaya's potential death. He doesn't seem to have anything else to offer to the current plot except the role of meat shield. I'm also getting annoyed by the fight between Primera and Shunsui. The Primera being modest and humble is a nice contrast to the common arrogance shared among Arrancar, but it's becoming overplayed. The next issue will probably have the Primera knocking off Shunsui's umbrella hat, then congratulating one another for possibly getting somewhere with this exchange..
because that fight isn't the focus is why of course. Maybe this next chapter we will get to see Shunsui fight but somehow I doubt it.
"Context is for Kings"
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

What I mean is if Hitsugaya were to die, right there; I couldn't care less. In fact I hope he bites it, it might give the situation more weight.
papasith

Post by papasith »

i really hope that if he does survive he is at least missing an arm or something. if they do some cheezy cop out and "he is ok and fully recovered" like im expecting i'd be disappointed in this story only further
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I don't know, Toushiro is one of my favorite shinigami, so I don't really want him to die. There are plenty of other shinigami I would give up in his place. It would be pretty appropriate for him to lose his arm at this point, but keep in mind they have spirit bodies. They can be repaired easier than a normal body. Plus Orihime could probably completely restore him with her power. Of course she's still in Hueco Mundo, but at least that would be an acceptable way for him to make a full recovery, IMO. If she were to make it in time anyway.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

wow the old man is badass
Deathinfinite
imanewbie

Post by Deathinfinite »

Barragan is pretty badass more then i expected him to be, especially his resurrection.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

He looks almost as kickass as Skull Knight!
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

all these guys are badass but it's a shame you know they will have some stupid weakness and it will be exploited they die captains win =/