Berserk 298 - Unleash Your Demons

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: Berserk 298 - Unleash Your Demons

Post by Starnum »

anon wrote:Shit, Berserk sucks. Miura takes forever, and this story has turned gay. It was sweet to begin with, but it is really gay now. I can't even how long ago it was since I last visited here, nearly forgot and I think I'm just about ready to completely forgot this awful manga if things don't turn around for Gatsu.

RIP Berserk
Yeah, we don't really care. If you don't like it anymore then don't worry about it.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I think the guy is just trolling and looking for some attention. He's been in the Interstice before.

Anyway, carry on.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, that's obvious enough. I was just thinking maybe if we ignore him he'll go away.
anon
imanewbie

Post by anon »

oh, that's why I stopped coming to this forum. It's filled to the brim with retards
This is the last time I come to this gay site. For what ever reason that possessed me I thought this manga was cool, I've just come to the stern realization it is complete and utter shit. Perhaps, it's because now I actually have a life. I suppose you all don't know what I mean by that because you are like what I once was

P.S. Grow up

and furthermore, manga and anime are completely retarded. So crawl out of your mother's basement for but one second and get a glimpse of the real world instead of this gay crap cartoon shit. I'm never coming back to witness your pathetic existences.

good bye forever fucktards and sinora
Last edited by anon on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

anon wrote:oh, that's why I stopped coming to this forum. It's filled to the brim with retards
This is the last time I come to this gay site. For what ever reason that possessed me I thought this manga was cool, I've just come to the stern realization it is complete and utter shit. Perhaps, it's because now I actually have a life. I suppose you all don't know what I mean by that because you are like what I once was

P.S. Grow up

and furthermore, manga and anime are completely retarded. So crawl out of your mother's basement for but one second and get a glimpse of the real world instead of this gay crap cartoon shit

BEEEEEP

BEEEEEEEEP

BEEEEEP

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
anon
imanewbie

Post by anon »

DrPepperPro wrote:
anon wrote:oh, that's why I stopped coming to this forum. It's filled to the brim with retards

P.S. Grow up

and furthermore, manga and anime are completely retarded. So crawl out of your mother's basement for but one second and get a glimpse of the real world instead of this gay crap cartoon shit

BEEEEEP

BEEEEEEEEP

BEEEEEP

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wtf it seems one of you idiots are on the board as I speak.

out
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

wtf it seems one of you idiots are on the board as I speak.

out
you'll be back, because you're just that ignorant.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Wow, we really pushed him over the edge without even trying. We must've been sprinkled with Femto dust or something.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

anon wrote:So crawl out of your mother's basement for but one second and get a glimpse of the real world instead of this gay crap cartoon shit.
Spoken from experience, eh?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

anon wrote:*Lots of noise.*
Don't be a fuckin' loser. You're the one acting like a child. Why don't you grow up? One's hobbies and what they read has nothing to do with maturity, but you're just too hateful and ignorant to see the difference. You know what, it doesn't even matter. There's no point in arguing with someone like you. Trolling just for the sake of it? Come on. No style or originality at all. Feh, whatever, we got rules against blatant trolling, you know? You're done son.

:rulez:
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

P.S. Grow up

and furthermore, manga and anime are completely retarded. So crawl out of your mother's basement for but one second and get a glimpse of the real world instead of this gay crap cartoon shit. I'm never coming back to witness your pathetic existences.

So high and mighty, above us all, and yet so far below, returns to belittle us with his existance. We bow to you, oh revered being wielding this which is called a -life- though you are in such an esteemed position you return to spread your good word, and part with our blessings. We are all honored.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Hey that guy is just being an ass. No need to steep to his level. There are always going to be haters out there no matter what subject.

So do as Maino does and just wave him off...

I see you, bye hater.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ha! I know. I wish I had a "life". :roll:

Such a subjective term. Most people don't even know what it means. I have a family, and friends, that's plenty enough for me.

Bye hater! :thumb:
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Starnum wrote:Ha! I know. I wish I had a "life". :roll:

Such a subjective term. Most people don't even know what it means. I have a family, and friends, that's plenty enough for me.

Bye hater! :thumb:
hold on let me check the list:

can't like anime and manga

nope you don't have a life
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

I don't know. If having a "life" means going around to forums for types of entertainment I don't like, telling the fans of said entertainment how horrible it is, then insulting all of them (presumably simply to get them to hate me, since I can't imagine what other goal could be intended) numerous times...then I think I'm better off, and certainly happier, without one.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, hence the sarcasm. I know I have a "life", there's no need for us to explain ourselves to these kinds of losers. That's pretty much it.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

anon wrote:and furthermore, manga and anime are completely retarded. So crawl out of your mother's basement for but one second and get a glimpse of the real world instead of this gay crap cartoon shit. I'm never coming back to witness your pathetic existences.

Manga is good.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

lol I remember being 15. I was retarted.
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

TheDrizzit wrote:lol I remember being 15. I was retarted.
I know what you mean, I saw some of the stuff I wrote at another forum about 6 years ago when I was about 14 and I can't believe how much of an idiot I was.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

War Machine wrote:
TheDrizzit wrote:lol I remember being 15. I was retarted.
I know what you mean, I saw some of the stuff I wrote at another forum about 6 years ago when I was about 14 and I can't believe how much of an idiot I was.
While I grant you that, I don't think I was ever that much of an idiot. At least, not any time after I was older than ten.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Istvan wrote:While I grant you that, I don't think I was ever that much of an idiot. At least, not any time after I was older than ten.
It's relative, of course. I've never stooped as low as this guy.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

War Machine wrote:
Istvan wrote:While I grant you that, I don't think I was ever that much of an idiot. At least, not any time after I was older than ten.
It's relative, of course. I've never stooped as low as this guy.
Who gives a shit, this is the internet. Don't know who is worse, the lowly token intention seeking moron looking to project his/her own sense of rejection unto others while coming across as a stupid 10 y.o brat in the process. Or those here that have spent the better part of the last few pages showing to the rest of internet what being trolled looks like.......When you consider in less than 24 hours the next chapter will be coming out, and people are more concerned about rationalizing a POV, to some geek that is probably a bigger fan of Berserk than anyone here.

Not to get off topic.........

But has anyone gotten their hands on a preview scene for 299?

I have.......

http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=berserkhs8.jpg
Let's put a smile on that face...............
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Grunbeld looks freakin amazing in that pic.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
tsubaimomo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by tsubaimomo »

haha Grunbeld's fire is probably gonna kill some of the weak little demons...
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Thanks for that pic! The apostle to Grunbeld's (sp) left looks like that nasty retarted American Godzilla. :P Anyone know who the other apostles are?? Or maybe just random?
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!