All Dark Horse Products at 35% off at DiscountAnimeDvd.com

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

The Prince
Tastes like burning!

All Dark Horse Products at 35% off at DiscountAnimeDvd.com

Post by The Prince »

Yes, that includes all Berserk Volumes through 24 I believe. Don't know how long the special lasts, but a brand new Dark Horse Berserk Tank volume for only $9 is a good deal IMO.

https://www.discountanimedvd.com/Produc ... vel-01.asp
Let's put a smile on that face...............
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Re: All Dark Horse Products at 35% off at DiscountAnimeDvd.com

Post by War Machine »

Awesome, how much for shipping though?

I hope the offer lasts for a while cause all my money is going directly into MGS4 tomorrow. Hell yeah!
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

War Machine wrote:Awesome, how much for shipping though?

I hope the offer lasts for a while cause all my money is going directly into MGS4 tomorrow. Hell yeah!
Cheap as hell......around 4 or 5 bucks for a 4-5 day business delivery.

I believe purchases of over a $100 or so, has free delivery if I recall. Which I took full advantage of when I went ahead and bought the first 18 volumes last year off their site, soon after finishing the anime, only after coming to grips that there would be no season 2 for the anime, and I would have to pick up where the anime left off via the manga.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Hot damn! But alas, I have no money. Any money I get goes towards the PVC statues of the One Piece Portrait of Pirates series.
I think Guts is a pretty cool guy, eh kills shit an doesn't afraid of anything.
fuzz
imanewbie

Post by fuzz »

Damn, I just ordered and paid for volumes 6-10 and didn't notice that everything except volume 10 is out of stock. Interesting what will happen now.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

All office furniture 50% off!!!
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

Does anyone one know what's up with this place? I ordered 8 volumes of Berserk from theme 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from them since, well aside from them taking the payment of course. At the time of my order they were all listed as in stock, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just hadn't updated their website. Either way, they haven't replied to my email and now their website's been down going on 5-6 days.
Infini-Tropolis.com
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Nakadai wrote:Does anyone one know what's up with this place? I ordered 8 volumes of Berserk from theme 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from them since, well aside from them taking the payment of course. At the time of my order they were all listed as in stock, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just hadn't updated their website. Either way, they haven't replied to my email and now their website's been down going on 5-6 days.
Uh, wow, that sounds pretty shady. Last time something like that happened to me I never got my order, but they sure kept my money, and never replied to my refund requests. *cough*scam*cough* Be wary, that's all I'm saying. I was trying to buy Berserk memorabilia too. Last time I buy from a shady sight that I know nothing about. >.>

With a thread title like that, I actually thought this might be bot spam for a moment, but nope.
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

Starnum wrote:
Uh, wow, that sounds pretty shady. Last time something like that happened to me I never got my order, but they sure kept my money, and never replied to my refund requests. *cough*scam*cough* Be wary, that's all I'm saying. I was trying to buy Berserk memorabilia too. Last time I buy from a shady sight that I know nothing about. >.>

With a thread title like that, I actually thought this might be bot spam for a moment, but nope.
Obviously even if things somehow pan out, I won't be buying from them again. I realize i've myself to blame in the end for not putting any research into the outfit and being bedazzled by a sale. Next time i'll stick to the more reliable course of amazon for manga, like i'd originally intended in the first place. Normally i'm pretty patient, but this just doesn't feel right. I even found a number for the site listed on alexia which turned out to be disconnected. Oh well, unless something drastically changes i'll be in contact with my bank Monday or Tuesday morning on that off chance that they'll be able to get my money back. Doesn't seem too promising though.
Infini-Tropolis.com
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, sucks to be scammed. I've been there. You really got to be careful who you buy from online, but just consider it a lesson well learned. That's what I did. I never got my money back, but I hope your bank can help you out.
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

Funnily enough i've been buying online for years without any real troubles to speak of. Guess that makes my actions all the more foolish, but the lesson just as valuable. I don't have high hopes for getting my money back, nor am I overly concerned about it. Sometimes shit just happens.
Infini-Tropolis.com
Truesoul
imanewbie

Post by Truesoul »

I've ordered alot from here in the past without any problems. I did make an order about a month ago though, and it still hasn't arrived, and the site is down. So something is definitely up at the moment with them, but I have no idea what. Since I've had alot of successful orders from them in the past I'm gonna wait awhile before seeing if my bank can withdraw my payment. The site is normally good though.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well its good to know that they have delivered before. I don't plan on ordering anything from them, but I hope you guys get your orders.
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

Looks like they're being sued by funi for selling boots, there goes any hope of redemption on their end. Fucking hell.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... d-bootlegs
Infini-Tropolis.com
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I'm so sorry to hear that, man. I feel for you... I have to say that their name sounds incredibly dodgy though.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

What can I say, I said the same thing about deepdiscountdvd initially but have since been buying through them for years with nary a single gripe that hadn't been remedied. I was stupid, I freely admit that . Anyways, now that i've got a decent idea of what happened i'm not too concerned with the matter any longer. Chalking it up to a lesson learned, will soon head in to the bank and fill out the necessary paperwork and move on.

Just figured i'd help spread the word for others with pending orders.
Infini-Tropolis.com
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, that's the best thing you can do at this point, is help to let people know what's up, thanks.

All I can say about my previous situation is, be careful who you buy your swords from. If you actually want to get them, that is. >.>
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

I ended up getting my money back via my bank, though i'm still waiting on a new card. So for anyone with outstanding orders, i'd highly recommend filing a claim with you bank.
Infini-Tropolis.com