Bleach

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The shingami at the gate his face looks like a fish,creepy face i hope he is as his face tells us:)
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, do you mean Ichimaru Gin? Nah, his face looks more like a snake. Yeah, that guy is like the worst possible guy that could show up at the time. You'll learn all about him later...*mumbles obscenities under breath*
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I hope he fight Ichigo then:D
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Trant
imanewbie

Post by Trant »

Starnum wrote:
Trant wrote:IMO the training didn't feel rushed at all. So far I like the pace of the anime.
Do you read the manga? I meant in comparison to the manga, you see. Although, maybe it was just me. However, I know for certain that they've rushed things in the past. However, they have gotten much better about it since the Soul Society Arc began. I'm really looking forward to the up coming fights, they're going to look awesome!
I read the manga and watch the anime. Read the parts of the manga that have just been shown on the anime. And I still feel that it hasn't been rushed.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

the anime is entertaining, but the manga is better period

im jus waiting to see how hot theyre gonna make matsumoto and yuruichi in the anime :D :D :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

So, what are you guys thinking of Bleach's first filler arc? Yeah, it's not as good as the real shit, I agree, but for filler, its not bad so far. ;)
raziel
This is my new home

Post by raziel »

When is the filler expected to end? I heard that it will also have 23 fillers like in naruto. Naruto's fillers traumatized me so im staying away from bleach's fillers (same company is doing both anime)
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I am currently not really feeling the filler either but I still continue to watch both Naruto and Bleach filler, lol.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I have yet to subject myself to all of the Naruto filler. I had to stop at some point. I'm hoping it doesn't get that bad with Bleach, but I'm not holding my breath.
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

I stopped watching the Bleach anime. The filler arc I find to be quite boring up to this point, so I'm not planning on picking Bleach up again until they finish this arc.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Hrm, I didn´t even know these where fillers that they where showing now.
I would hate this anime to end in the same manners as Naruto.

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

Loeviz wrote:Hrm, I didn´t even know these where fillers that they where showing now.
I would hate this anime to end in the same manners as Naruto.
end? since when did naruto end?
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Haha, well I ment "End up" when i said End

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

oh, cause that would have been some big news for me. It would have meant that naruto went the way of kenshin but luckily it didnt. Or i should say it gets to redeem itself
Son of Socrates
imanewbie

Post by Son of Socrates »

newbified wrote:I stopped watching the Bleach anime. The filler arc I find to be quite boring up to this point, so I'm not planning on picking Bleach up again until they finish this arc.
It is extremely boring. But I watch it anyway cause they might have some major developments... Ugh...
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

It's filler, there won't be any major developments. Nothing that impacts the characters or the world, at least.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Or at least there shouldn't be. Anytime filler try to make an impact, it's breaking the filler code. I mean, you can't just go making up major character development without the author's permission. Well, you shouldn't do that anyway.
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

Doing that will generally end a project prematurely. Since if the author of the manga the anime is based off isn't happy with the direction the anime is taking, they're still characters created by him, and I'm sure he would be able to cite a breach of contract or something to get them to stop with production.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Did anyone catch that horrible ova?? Wow it sucked. They had 6 captains show up and in the end they did nothing.
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

No, haven't seen it. I guess I should avoid it then.
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

Well, Viz picked up Bleach and you can expect it to come to an Adult Swim near you.

:(
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I just started watching Bleach its pretty good the consepts are a little out there but nothing I cant handle :D humor is pretty good, but the relation ship between the dad and the son is pretty wierd but I guess the whole situation is weird... anywho cant wait to see more.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

I caught some of the dubbed episodes of Bleach on AS. I'm so-so about the voice acting as of seeing up to episode 20. Some of them I think they did quite well, like Ichigo's (Voiced by the guy who did Vash the Stampede) and Rukia's. Urahara's voice is wierd: the voice itself seems to fit pretty well, but the actor who does it doesn't seem to be conveying the character all too well (Which is sad because he's my favorite character). And then there are a few voices that make me want to reach through the TV and choke a bitch, like Gin's. You go from having a dude speaking Osaka dialect to a W.A.S.P. sounding like he belongs in a country club. Way to go Viz, you managed to cast the worst possible voice for him.
ImageImage
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I have a buddy that gave me all the subbed stuff he had I dont know about the dubbed editions and I probably never will :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Sandman wrote:I have a buddy that gave me all the subbed stuff he had I dont know about the dubbed editions and I probably never will :twisted:
Well since they only get one episode out a week, and becuase of the afformentioned crituque on the VAs, I'll just stick with the subs. I've already seen up to about episode 70, so even if I did want to watch it on AS it would take abotua year for it to catch up to me. If I happen to be watching TV while it's on I'll tune in, but I'm not going to schedule around it, that's for sure
ImageImage