Bleach

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Re: Bleach

Post by Sandman »

Helps with the length of the Series I bet

I want to see that Karate bitch get in on the action she was kicking ass for a while against that hollow that controled people.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I can't believe the mangaka hasn't really done anything with Tatsuki-chan.
Facade19
Mastered PM

Post by Facade19 »

Well now with fillers to be scheduled, I find myself distancing myself away from the Bleach anime.
The manga however on the other hands keeps me waiting for more with pleasure and joy.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Right.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I have been watching Bleach fillers and there are not that bad... I laughed my ass off when I watched 133 :D
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

I dont really understand this in episode 136.
In the beginning it is said that Patros did not have the power to even be Espada, still it seems he´s way more powerful then some of the ones that really is Espada, the ones that fought Abarai and Co in the real world last time they where there.

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

The guys that went to the real world with Grimmjow were high ranking arrancar, not espadas. So it's not totally impossible for these new guys to be stronger than them, but it did seem weird that they were able to beat Ulquiorra.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, that was crap. Ulliquiola would stomp their arses. This is one of the main reasons I hate filler, it screws with the facts. *shrugs*
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Aha, I thought they were Espada. My bad.
But still it seems a bit weird.
When one of these "new" arrancar used his Bankai (What do they call it, cant recall) you could see his whole face. Isnt the point with hollows that they have a mask so you cant see whos behind it?

Edit:
All the Shinigami have limiters in the real world so they cant use their full power.
But Uruhara then? Has he lifted his limiter by himself or what? I mean he was a Shinigami that went a-wall after all

Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Still in filler hell I GUESS.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Well, the Ulquiorra mistery is solved I guess. The fillers aren't that bad, at least you get to see some development on many of the other characters who seem to have complicated stories, but rarely get a chance to say anything about it.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Tonbo
Mastered PM
Location: I am the one who lives in the darkness, and shatters it.

Post by Tonbo »

I guess this last episode wasn't so bad, but man I almost quit bleach after that sob story with the chef a couple episodes back. I couldn't even get through the first 5 minutes I was so pissed. Glad to hear this is the last of the fillers. Geez! Fillers ga daikirai!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

I didnt even know these latest episodes were fillers even : P
Atleast they were better then the ones with the Banto (Was it Banto?).

newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

I knew it was filler as soon as they spent like 2 episodes focusing on Rangiku running away from a hollow.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Episode 138 really opened up for some interesting next coming episodes :)

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Loeviz wrote:I didnt even know these latest episodes were fillers even : P
Atleast they were better then the ones with the Banto (Was it Banto?).
I'm pretty sure the Japanese were trying to call them "Bound". I'm not entirely sure, but that's how it sounded to me. They do have accents after all. :P

It was written as Bounto in the version I have. *shrugs*
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Yeah I also had Bounto (Banto, where did I get that from, lol) on the subs I got my hands on :)
Bound sounds a lot better though then Bounto.

[spoiler]Im looking forward to the fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo, I think Ichigo is going to get his ass handed to him. So he put more heart into his training, or hes going to step up when he needs to and grasp the technique (Wouldnt be the first for him)[/spoiler]

Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

Loeviz wrote: [spoiler]Im looking forward to the fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo, I think Ichigo is going to get his ass handed to him. So he put more heart into his training, or hes going to step up when he needs to and grasp the technique (Wouldnt be the first for him)[/spoiler]
And because, his lacking on the Emo trait.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

They just made it to the hallow world and Chad and ishida are rocking the show... I love chads progretion.
Tonbo
Mastered PM
Location: I am the one who lives in the darkness, and shatters it.

Post by Tonbo »

Sandman wrote:They just made it to the hallow world and Chad and ishida are rocking the show... I love chads progretion.
Yeah, Chad is pretty F@cking badass all of a sudden. Yeah, you might be 10x my size but I'll just sit here and take your punch straight on because I'm uber badass. WTF? I'm glad Chad and Ishida can hold their own, but come on, they're being too dam arrogant. But Ichigo is f$cking arrogant too, so I guess they just have to establish they're as f#cking arrogant as Ichigo. Whatever, I'm glad the series is picking up again.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I like totally dropped the manga a WHILE back, just been watching the anime, felt it wasn't as worth it for my to read it being its not as good as say one piece. But then I haven't stopped reading Naruto since when it became good again.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
killxo
imanewbie

Post by killxo »

Bleach is amazing man. im confused tho on whos an Espada and an Arrancar, i dont remember when they mentioned the whole Espada thing.

but damn cant wait for 147, Chad is totaly bad ass now.

i'd sure hope Ichigo gets a new skill, like when grimmjow and the other 3 came to the new world , which is when ichigo totaly raped with his vizard form, when the captain was considered " dead " but actually wasnt and used that one huge ass ice block move. that was so badass.

i also hope Orihime gets some new skill, the new intro showed her with the clothes that the arrancar wear.

man, freakin anythin could happen at this point
"well, it's kind of hard to concentrate with you sucking on my penis all the time" - Tom Green
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

I wonder if Orihime is going to die soon.
I dont think they will be able to save her, if they can they might as well kill all of the Espada while theyre at it. And then all the hype from them being so badass will get crumbled and turned to dust.
Not to mention it tells the Shinigamis intel is really really poor and is never to be trusted.

Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Mhm as far as i remember blood is red not black or it's just my imagination or bad release ?!?!?
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

I think bleach is still fun and worthwhile watching, but it was way better when the hollow ichigo was always threatening to take over.

The mask without the sadistic smile behind it doesn't look cool, it looks ridiculous. And the voice was awesome back then.

Now its just plain ol' Ichigo.

The one thing that bothers me about bleach is how bad the use foreign terms.

Bounto = Bound ----------------------------------------------------------- Braza derecha del Gigante = Brazo derecho del gigante?

Shit, they really need some assistance. If you are going to use foreign terms, at least take the time to check if you are using the right gender.

As someone who speaks Spanish, it is pretty weird that I commonly find myself saying "Whats the fuck does that mean?" while watching bleach, even though they are using "spanish" words.

PD: "Dios luego nos perdone" means "may god forgive us later"
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope