Where can I find Berserk merchandise?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Domikaze
imanewbie

Where can I find Berserk merchandise?

Post by Domikaze »

Hello.

I have read the FAQ and Newbie thread and whatnot. I dunno if anyone talked about this in the past. But does anyone know any good sites where I could get Berserk models? Or any berserk merchandise for that matter?

For those of you from NJ or NY would it be better to check out China Town in NYC?

I also would like to know where I could get my hands on that trading card game that was advertised in Vol 29.

edit: replaced lame ass subject line, come on people... it isn't that hard to post a complete sentance in the subject to summate the post. -- psi29a
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

I'm with you on this one too. Most likely any import store is your best bet. There is a top poster here Dos.AZN who also lives in NYC or somethign like that, so give him a holla and im pretty sure he knows of some places on the east coast.

i guess you can try j-list.com but i havent been too successful there on finding things.
evilester_me
This is my new home

Post by evilester_me »

Just dont buy from most cons. At least the ones in my area REALLY rip you off...but you could order them off the internet
:wink:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

there is a thread about this somewhere..or atleast they posted a lot fo pics of different models and action figures...
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I know you can find them on Ebay.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

When in doubt eBay it.

But this is what it is all about. http://www.buzzscope.com/reviews.php?id=3424
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

BerserkStatues.com - Info, images, links, all in english

Art of War - The official licensor of Berserk models and figurines. In japanese, but I think you can get along with Babelfish and the like
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hm, I was pretty sure this thread was locked. It must have been unlocked for some reason.

But anyway, post all the links for the Berserk Merch, and once all the links are gathered, I guess it'll be highly probable that it would be added to the FAQ (if Starnum deems so) and this thread will be locked.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am