Where is Berserk heading now?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I may have said this before, but I'm ready to bet e big sum of money that Guts & Co is gonna get caught between the hammer and the anvil.
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

One possibility is of course that after being caught between hammer and anvil guts will have to break one of them before they get going towards elfheim... :-D

I forgot to mention that the nobles have gathered their armies as well. 8-)
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I don't think they stand a chance. Remember what happened to the Knights of the Holy Iron Chain... :pwned:
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Maybe Griffith is waiting for the noble's armies to be slaughtered on battle, to show Midland that the battle can't be won without him.

And about Gatts - I hope that he doesn't get stuck between the two armies. Or else he would probably die (of course not, because he's the hero, but...).

I mean - he would wear the armor and rip apostles and apostles in half.

Or maybe...if the battle is only of apostles vs familiars (the animal monsters of the Kushan) Gatts might fight. They're not so hard. But if there's any apostle like Grunbeld (sp?), then...he's screwed. Badly.

Cheers,

Khelegond
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Skullkracker wrote:that's like saying that a train is heading toward a station
No your kidding me ;)

I just wanted to get the focus of Griffith and focus the talk about what might happen soon. I was get tired of all the talk about how Griffith didnt have a choice "oh poor Griffith for doing what he did"......

Also it might be more fun trying to geuss where Berserk is really heading other than the chaos that will take place soon.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

so you mean to stop focusing on the events that are about to happen but to guess the direction it'll take generally?
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

No i mean stop focusing on what Griffith did and focus more on which way Berserk will go.

For example what will Guts do when he mets Farnese,how will they get out of the city,will he fight against the strong apostles in Neo Hawks etc.?

Will they go the elfhiem directly after leaving the city or passing by other places and having stuff happening to them before they get there?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
akari
Found the Edit button

Post by akari »

Khelegond wrote:Maybe Griffith is waiting for the noble's armies to be slaughtered on battle, to show Midland that the battle can't be won without him.
If he let Kushans slaughter the nobles, then there will be no one to show how important he is. :wink:

I wonder what role will Rodrick have in future. He's rather interesting. Will he become an apostle? What do you think ?

..........!!
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

it's easier to show the peasants how important he is and he can decieve them on the long run, they are probably not gonna conspire against him... :twisted:
akari
Found the Edit button

Post by akari »

Peasants are peasants. Who cares about what they think?? :wink:

..........!!
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

nobles and kings can screw themselves without subjects
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

akari wrote:
Khelegond wrote:Maybe Griffith is waiting for the noble's armies to be slaughtered on battle, to show Midland that the battle can't be won without him.
If he let Kushans slaughter the nobles, then there will be no one to show how important he is. :wink:
I wonder what role will Rodrick have in future. He's rather interesting. Will he become an apostle? What do you think ?
No, I've said he could let the noble's ARMIES, not the nobles themselves. They will be in their castles, or mansions, while their man are being trucidated by monsters.

About Roderick...am I the only one who doesn't like at all at Farneze's family? Or herself, in the matter...she is S O freaking boring, I could't care less what she does from now on...thought she gives Guts sword a good ride ;)

And Serpico is a cool character, I wouldn't like loosing him.

Hell, Miura is a bastard :D

Cheers,

Khelegond
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

the peasants don't follow titles, they follow the strong....so if they follow humanity they have to follow guts....

Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Guts doesn't have such a powerful marketing strategy... :)

Only those followed him so far who have nothing or noone else and have seen him battle the overwhelming evil.

Gr. is different. He is posing as Midland's hero.

Khelegond is right, that whole family is fucked up. Farnaze is not too interesting, she is just hangin' around doin' nothing but whining about and keeping Casca out of trouble.
but there are possibilities: she may become a magic user as well who learns some kind of perverted spells... :twisted:
akari
Found the Edit button

Post by akari »

Khelegond wrote:No, I've said he could let the noble's ARMIES, not the nobles themselves.
Nobles without armies are nothing and not important, so Griffith show off would be meaningless either.

I just think that Rodric will be the next apostle :D Perhaps he'll be using Guts's behelit. Or maybe Magnifico?

Come on men! More speculations!! :wink:

..........!!
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Guts never had the notion of showing off to somebody, neither the nobles nor the peasants...

I don't find Farnese boring... At least she -was- a sado-mazo before she joined the gang. Serpico is hanging around just because of her and thanks to her, we have this tension between Serpico and Guts. Plus, Farnese's family might be an important ally (if they survive) to Guts and the gang in the future
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Farnese is the kind of shy human who lives out his real desires in privacy.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well her desire to burn people she did in public...though she saved some of her desire for private :D
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

I think you mean "her" Necro. Wonder what farnese would be like if she was drunk.
*slowly unzips pants*
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

oookay save that for stupid theories thread :P
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Luck- wrote:I think you mean "her" Necro. Wonder what farnese would be like if she was drunk.
*slowly unzips pants*
hah, normal!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I like the old Farnese the ones that touched herself and got off it,the one that loved burning people.

Back then she was interesting now she is just boring.

About her family i only like the mother,the rest can be eaten by monsters for all i care.
Joeki
notanewb

Post by Joeki »

I'd eat something allright.HER PUSSY !! !
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Looks like her mother is an interesting character. Serpico is really cool, and Farnese is a well developed character. What I'm saying is that lately she's just whining all the time, or scaring others with her eyes! :)

I like when she saw that, by protecting Casca she could redeem her sins. But lately...well, she's just plain boring. Hope that changes soon.

Now, a question - if Schierke can get in Gatts mind, and pull him from his madness in rage, why she can't do nothing for Casca? Why can't she enter her mind, and guide her out of madness?

Cheers,

Khelegond
Iemander
imanewbie

Post by Iemander »

Granted her clit is cut in half, or maybe 3. TASTY!!