PSP

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Sandman wrote:Yeah most of the PSP hacks dont work half the time because of name issues, like .ROM or .VBA ???

Anyway just thought I would let you guys know how much of a dumb ass I am... I just had My PSP fall out of my jacket inside pocket into MUD!!! Fucking worst thing besides water :? Now I have to take it a part to clean it, I did all I could with out taking it a part and it still works!!!! but the anolog sitck has stuff behind it so it makes weird noises. God I want to puke. bur
btw i still have a version 2.0 psp that i cant get emulated. my friend has an up to date version on his psp, like 2.6 or 2.7 or whatever the number its on, and HE got his psp emulated and plays chrono trigger all the time :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah so apparently they do work and im jus a moron who cant get it figured out. if the later versions are emulated, then the older versions are sure as hell emulated with more available games. ill figure it out someday

oh and ive been playing ridge racer recently. I like it, replaced my longtime psp racer Wipeout. im currently saving up for Tekken 5 DR and Final Fantasy Crisis Core if it makes it in this year.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

So whats up PSP owners anything new??

I have come to relization that monster Hunter Freedom is hard as hell with out a partner or two and I have no one to play with :(
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Sandman wrote:So whats up PSP owners anything new??

Tekken 5 DR is out this week.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I haven't even touched my PSP ever since I got my DS.

I'm not really excited about anything on the handheld right now.

Ghouls n' Ghosts and that'll probably be it for me.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Hey guys nothing new with my PSP but I was wondering if you guys have tried Valkirey Profile, or the new Mega Men X ( saw one of the animated movies in the game, it ROCKED). Havent heard of anything amazing coming to the PSP until Crisis Core comes out how about any of you?
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Sandman wrote:Hey guys nothing new with my PSP but I was wondering if you guys have tried Valkirey Profile, or the new Mega Men X ( saw one of the animated movies in the game, it ROCKED). Havent heard of anything amazing coming to the PSP until Crisis Core comes out how about any of you?

Tekken 5: DR fucking owns everyone's mom for free. If you love tekken, get it. if you've played tekken at least once, get it. if you've never played tekken, still get it. worth every penny.

I advise either getting the d-pad attachment or d-pad mod, or it might be a bit tough to pull off EWGFs.

If you havent, Virtua Tennis is also the best 20 bucks ive spent. Playing with friends never gets old, its endless fun.

Also, im a huge fan of Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror. Just play the game classic syphon filter style and have fun with the action. Tasering is still fucking cool as hell. I'm enjoying the game and multiplayer is a blast.

so far those are the games ive been enjoying on my PSP. Waiting for the power stone collection to come out and the new metal gear game too.

UPDATE!!!!

PSPERS!!! get ready, ghost and goblins comes out next tuesday!!! prepare to get owned!!! if you play beginnner, you're a little bitch then.

ninja edit

http://www.makai.jp/

japanese commerical, his costume is just genius!!!
Last edited by halfnhalf on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Wow that ghost and goblins trailer left me speechless.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Holy crap, the game is out next week already?

This is probably the only game I've been looking forward to for my dusty PSP.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Femto wrote:Holy crap, the game is out next week already?

This is probably the only game I've been looking forward to for my dusty PSP.

dusty PSP? you dont deserve UGnG... UNLESS you wipe that thing clean!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

halfnhalf wrote:dusty PSP? you dont deserve UGnG... UNLESS you wipe that thing clean!
Ever since I got my DS, my PSP has just been laying there.

That's the way shit goes.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Femto wrote:
halfnhalf wrote:dusty PSP? you dont deserve UGnG... UNLESS you wipe that thing clean!
Ever since I got my DS, my PSP has just been laying there.

That's the way shit goes.

oh totally understandable then.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Does NeoRAGEx works on Psp?
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

tekken 5 DR is fuckin awesome, an exact duplicated of tekken 5 on ps2 with added extras that make it even better. awesome.

but when im on the road for a long ride, i want to have a game that requires a lot of time and doesnt consist of "rounds" like in racing or fighting games. has anyone tried any of the RPGs (not the action ones) like legend of vermillion or valkyrie profile?

i cant wait for crisis core, need something to keep me busy while on the road hehe
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Valkiry Profile Lenneth is the Shit, if you are going to buy one RPG for your PSP this should be the one :twisted:
Interensting Battle Scheme, nice CG video, seems like the story is very deep ( only to the first Ruins and two hours in ) and a lot of differnet characters :)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I'm probably going to sell LocoRoco without finishing it.

I fell in love with the demo, but the game just doesn't have a lot of depth and it's starting to get tedious.

Fuck, I might even sell my PSP altogether.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Dont you want to wait for the next upgrades before you decide to give up, I mean come on there is still so much that the PSP can do, and will do later on in its live time... I am pretty sure you will regret it, but of course I really dont know you that well so...

Anyway cant say enough about Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, I am playing the game on hard because that is the best way to get the whole VP experience (so I have read). Well somthings I have found out: you make your own Items, weapons, and other equipment plus you can make that stuff into different stuff, you can change people at any time except for battle; awesome finishing moves and you can do four of them if you are good and the last one ussally take out the group of enemeies. Also they are making a sequle VP Semmina or something like that... I guess these game are ports of PSX versions of the game and the sequal is a PS2 Game... both are only in Japan well sort of. Good Gaming everyone :)
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

hard mode is better because it allows you to unlock all the characters and traverse much more dungeons. Both valkyrie profiles games came out overseas. Only bad thing i heard of the PSP port is the loading is much worst, so i assume it is on par with the loading from the PS chrono trigger remake(crazy long).

I haven't brought a game for my PSP in a long time. Mainly because I'm cheap as hell and only games I have recently brought are old titles i missed out on. Might get lucky and the people will trade in some rare stuff when they reserve a PS3 or Wii.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

My PSP is mostly a MP3 player right now cause there arent any good PSP games.

If they dont start to appearing soon, i will feel like i was cheated by Sony.

The only thing i have looking forward to is MGS:OPS.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

For who ever said that the load times were long for VP: Lenneth you are wrong they are just as fast if not faster then most RPGs I have played on the PSP.

NECRO POWER: I cant believe no one said anything, you guy have probably sold your psp's for drugs anyway, but Firmware 3.02 is out and it lets you DL PSOne games, I am going to try it out too night... I thought it might have said that you need a PS3 to do it but I will find out and tell you all about it :lol:

Oh yeah getting MGS OPS for Christmas, but I am playing Killzone: Liberation and its not all that but it is pretty fun and hard. Control Scheme ist that bad but the lock on system takes a while to get use too :evil:
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

I am not a handheld man. I still haven't started Golden Sun two.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

To each his own... I wasnt much of a handheld person my self except for the FF series on the origanal Gameboy and Shining Force on the GameGear but the PSP has very stylish graphics and multi functions that no one else has.

Damn need a PS3 to get PSOne Game son-of-a-bitch sony when will you learn... I hope it doesnt stay that way :evil:

I guess on that 3.02 upgrade you also can stop the auto load UMD and you have a visual kit for you music (like itunes and WMP)

Edit: Bad News MGS: OPS sucks I havent even played more then ten minutes in and it already is too hard to stand.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its too hard so it sucks? :P

Sorry but i just cant believe a MSG game would suck, hell would have to freeze before that.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

ok Sucks is too strong of word but I havent been able to get into a MGS game since MGS2... but anyway the controls are not all that great, and you cant (or at least I havent found out how) grab people from behind and break there necks or put them out... also when you sneak along a wall with a window you dont duck when you get to a window, you need to crawl to stealth by a window.
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

But what about the CQC? you can use CQC, so you can grab and kill ( well I guess you can do it )
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I havent been able to and I dont think you can, but if you could I am pretty sure it would be harder then hell because of the camera angle and such... I know you can kick an enemy and I could have sworn you pull a knife but thats about it.