Star Wars Game Discussion

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Best Lightsaber Combat Game

Jedi Power Battles
No votes
Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy
25%
Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast
38%
Obi Wan for the Xbox :lol:
No votes
Star Wars Episode 3 Revange of the Sith
38%

Total votes: 8

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Star Wars Game Discussion

Post by Sandman »

Finally an updated Jedi Power Battles. This game has a great feel and look to it. A little short but worth it to play it again. Good combo moves and light saber battles are great. Cameras bring it down a notch but what are you going to do. One more let down is the cooperative battles with no lightsaber enemy combatants!! Oh well use the force and get this game.

PS lots of spoilers in the game so if you dint want to lessen the movie experience don't get the game till you watch the movie :lol: I read the book so no use for me to wait.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

i heard it sucked.. plus most star wars games suck.. ( KOTOR series doesnt count)
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Rogue Squadron games are good too, and the x-wings games were nice. Go and read the FFVII compliation(or whatever) thread I'm tired of double posting.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I liked jedi academy and kotor. Thats about the jist of my starwars games. I heard revenge of the sith was dissapointing.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Only star wars game I enjoyed playing was Tie Fighter. It was hot and sexy space sim, and I got to play for the Empire. ^_^
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Kotor pwns j00!!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Oh if anyone cared to know I picked Jedi Outcast. So many storm troppers so much time.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

jedi outcast was ok.. i heard that this game was just a meh ok w/e kind of game... I heard that the star wars lego game was a lot better...
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

then you heard from people with toothpicks thrusted into their thumbs....Outcast was great
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Oh no, i played Jedi outcast. Fun, cool light saber action, but the single player was lacking and the game was too easy to expolit like moves and just made it no fun....
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Funny, I just noticed this thread and 'Revenge' is spelt wrong...and it got fixed.
Last edited by Eldo on Tue May 17, 2005 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
zodd4271
imanewbie

Post by zodd4271 »

psi29a wrote:Only star wars game I enjoyed playing was Tie Fighter. It was hot and sexy space sim, and I got to play for the Empire. ^_^
Tie Fighter is awesome, it was one of the first computer games I ever had, it gives me so many fond memories.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

There are so many combos and counters and shunts that it is hard todo at the right time but once you get into Revenge of the Sith it become addicting. And yes KOTOR is the bomb but not really a lightsaber combat game, as in you dont get to control the moves.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Hey you forgot Jedi Knight! the first game with Kyle Katar :] FPS \o_
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I didnt know there was a third person combat in Jedi Knight I thought it was introduced in Outcast.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Sandman wrote:And yes KOTOR is the bomb but not really a lightsaber combat game, as in you dont get to control the moves.
A real time KOTOR like RPG would be awesome.
Btw. is it possible to play a Sith in Revenge of the Sith? I used to like the Dark Force.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Taco Bell: Revenge of the Shits

Couldn't help myself... it fits so well.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

psi29a wrote:Taco Bell: Revenge of the Shits

Couldn't help myself... it fits so well.
Not in my section of the woods!! Oh wait ... i dont care.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Sandman wrote:I didnt know there was a third person combat in Jedi Knight I thought it was introduced in Outcast.
it was way before. i think it first came out on ps1 and saturn and then it went on the pc. so yeah, thas old

sandman i would ask why you didnt put in knights of the old republic but its all good. jedi outcast had some of the best fights. the second to last level, the attack on the jedi academy, damn that was even better than the fight with desann :thumbsup:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

im doubling posting here to revive this thread becuz i love star wars games. sorry, heh
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Wow breaking cardanal rules to keep a thread alive... unheard of. Well I was trying to focus the poll on third person lightsaber combat where you get to decide what move they are going to preform. KOTOR is kind of like that but there is no way to counter or block any of that good stuff that you get with the games I listed.

I beat Episode 3..... It was a good experience tough but good. Anyone watch the movie yet? I read the book and it kicked ass, I hope the movie does it justice. The game has some good movie clips... I hope the lightsaber battles are as well planed as the game. Lightsaber combat in the game is the shit. :twisted:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yeah werd, now that i thought about it over again, i think jedi outcast is the best star wars video game. yes sirs, i am rating it above KOTOR! i jus like the ability of controlling my own lightsaber and my swings
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

*sigh* I guess theres no convincing you.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

look at what sandman said bout controlling combat. it appears im not the only one who favors jedi outcast hehe.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Light saber control is a must in a combat game... but for that I would have to say jedi academy was way more refined than outcast.