Kentaro Miura: A short biography

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i thought that this should be revived now that a good deal of new people have come in since the last time it was up :D
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Do we know how Miura looks like !? I've found 2 sites with Miura photos. Let me introduce our mangaka:

A pic of Miura holding an award
http://www.mangareviewer.com/bios/km/km.htm

A photo of younger Miura
http://www.animeuniverse.it/v9/index2.p ... gaka&id=11

None seems to be recently taken, but still better than nothing...
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

HE'S ASIAN :shock:!

heh good frontal pics, ive only seen him from behind hunched over where he should be, working on berserk ;).
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

Damnit the pictures are so small. I got bad eyes. God why does he stay away from the cameras so much.

Nice to see how Berserk is growing and still going. I finally got a job awhile ago and started supporting it by buying some mangas (3 Volumes 6-8 whatever i can get my hands on).
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

MrFelony wrote:HE'S ASIAN :shock:!
LOL nice observation LOL
MrFelony wrote: heh good frontal pics, ive only seen him from behind hunched over where he should be, working on berserk ;).
be careful, don't scare him. if he messes up with the page it might cost us a week - thinking of Miura's speed - ... j/k
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

We need more and bigger pics of him.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein