Naruto: 4th inside Naruto?

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Not that he really taught Naruto anything, really! Well climbing trees without using your arms ;-)
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:Not that he really taught Naruto anything, really! Well climbing trees without using your arms ;-)
true, very true but i still think thats what they mean
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
(i just could't resist)
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

zokie wrote:
dos.azn wrote:we seen it happen in something like diablo 2. baals spirit was too large to be kept inside the lil crystal, so tal rasha had his men stab it into his chest
nonono it was that the soul stone broke and the only way to seal baal then was to use one of the soul stone shards as a medium and keep if of with sheer will.... thats how i got it anywas...
whatever
yea exactly yo. jus like here naruto is kinda like the medium to the technique
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

zokie wrote: 2. I think by legacy they mean that he uses the rasengan which is the 4th's ninjutsu and that the forth taught kakashi and kakahi teaches naruto, something like that
After all Jiraiya is Narutos teacher and Jiraiya was the 4ths teacher, too.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

Necromancer wrote:After all Jiraiya is Narutos teacher and Jiraiya was the 4ths teacher, too.
yeah, that too.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
(i just could't resist)
SilentSnake
imanewbie

Post by SilentSnake »

4th is not sealed inside naruto, it's overdoing it, sorry.

if you think otherwise you're looking too much into it :P
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

ur all wrong the 4th isnt dead or anything hes the leader of that akatsuki, i mean come on look at that hair!!!, naw i'm just kidding, but i'm sure theres gonna be something in the manga later on that has something to do with the 4th somehow, theres just alot of question around like how naruto does look alot like the 4th and there are a few subtle hints in the manga already so we'll just have to wait and see
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
daniel_lc
imanewbie

Post by daniel_lc »

Pergatory wrote:ur all wrong the 4th isnt dead or anything hes the leader of that akatsuki, i mean come on look at that hair!!!
:shock: I've been thinking about that for so long!!! It's weird how no one else has brought that up.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

That's because that is lame and the leaders doesnt look like the fourth at all. Or maybe the 4th changed his face with a jutsu......come on now.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Maybe Naruto is the 4ths incarnation.

*Just a stupid comment for stupid theories*
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Necromancer wrote:Maybe Naruto is the 4ths incarnation.

*Just a stupid comment for stupid theories*
Damn you! I wanted to say that. :cry:

In any case, I agree with Nec.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
MistaCloudStrife
imanewbie

Post by MistaCloudStrife »

o.O

Alright... for my first post...

I'm guessing the guy who created the manga is still thinking up how he wants the 4th to be related to Naruto...

But if I had to guess I'm saying that the 4th prolly found some loophole in that whole "having to die" jutsu... Anyways, I'm guessing somehow he was able to seal the Kyuubi into himself and turn himself into a baby... o.O

LOL!

That sounds so stupid, but yeah... thats the best i can come up with. It actually makes a bit of sense when you think about it...

Yeah....
No signature as of yet. But look forward to it. o.O LOL!
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

That's what I said. :P Incarnation.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Actually, that's pretty stupid sounding. The 4th is dead, that's all there is to it...and I'd bet money that he's Naruto's father.
Lord Aaron
imanewbie

Post by Lord Aaron »

Isn't the fact that Naruto is the 4Th's son constantly alluded to in the manga? I believe i remember this. (heh, i have read naruto from ch. 1 to 244 but I can't remember specifically)

edit: No, i don't think the 4th is inside Naruto. if he was, wouldn't he have hailed/motioned/tried to get naruto's attention when he was "beseaching" the ninetails from behind the seal for power. (like in the instance he first summoned the Frog lord)
>.< I need to make yet another signiture.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Lord Aaron wrote:Isn't the fact that Naruto is the 4Th's son constantly alluded to in the manga? I believe i remember this. (heh, i have read naruto from ch. 1 to 244 but I can't remember specifically)
I don't think so, no one ever mentioned that, a few people just said naruto is the 4ths legacy. And that's because he sacrificed himself and took naruto as a container and made naruto with this to some kind of hero, too.
But all others only saw the monster in naruto.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yeh but there should be a logical reason of why the 4th chose naruto to be the container and not some other kid
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Maybe he was the only one or he just choose any baby without thinking about it? As long as the author does not state anything we won't know.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

the fourth isn't ridiculous enough to do a enie-meanie-minie-mo thing
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Yeah so true, because you know so much about him. :?
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

And of all people he would choose an orphan? Naruto has got to come from somewhere... But yeah, we are debating a moot point. Besides Jariya dropping that Naruto resembles the 4th, Itachi's cryptic message, the mangaka hasn't left us much to deduce with. Damn it all.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
God_Hand_Hater07
imanewbie

Post by God_Hand_Hater07 »

there could be a couple things the whole fourth being in the seal with naruto is possible but very unlikely it would make it way too easy for naruto if he ever learned to comunicate with him, as to him being the Yondaime's son i really like the idea and think it makes the most sense, his looking like the yondaime to being very good at learning his techniques, naruto is like a mini yondaime, also as to why he would seal the kyuubi into his own son it is prolly because if you were in charge of a village how could you ask something of your people that you yourself wouldn't be willing to do, and plus had he been listened to his son instantly would have become a hero, and another thing if you argue why wouldnt they say it is because the yondaime without a dubt had enemy's after all he did devestate an entire army of stone nin, they would have to wait until naruto was strong enough to fend for himself against the yondaime's/his fathers enemies that were out for revenge.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Wow big necro powers :twisted: ok since I didnt get a crack at this (because I didnt get into Naruto until recently) I will leave my two cents... One the fourth is the person that the the Devil is holding in the forground so he cant be inside naruto, some how the 4th transfered the seal to naruto but still lost his life... but I have no clue how the third figured out this Ninpo since it was developed and used be the 4th only...any way second subject naruto has got to be the 4th's son it just makes sense... I just want to know who his mom was and if the 4th's father was the 2nd hokage!!?!?! I think that is why he has a mask to hide his wierd wiskers... and if that is the case Naruto should also be able to use Water Element too :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
God_Hand_Hater07
imanewbie

Post by God_Hand_Hater07 »

well it might sound stupid but im pretty sure that the 4th used the eight trigram seal under the 4 trigram seal, which he put onto the shiki Fuuin maybe that was how he sealed kyuubi from himself into naruto, because remember the 4ths seal isnt perfect we've been told so and that its weakening, and im thinking that if the shinigami had put it into naruto directly, that thing wouldnt be breaking.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

MistaCloudStrife wrote:o.O

Alright... for my first post...

I'm guessing the guy who created the manga is still thinking up how he wants the 4th to be related to Naruto...

But if I had to guess I'm saying that the 4th prolly found some loophole in that whole "having to die" jutsu... Anyways, I'm guessing somehow he was able to seal the Kyuubi into himself and turn himself into a baby... o.O

LOL!

That sounds so stupid, but yeah... thats the best i can come up with. It actually makes a bit of sense when you think about it...

Yeah....
Hate to quote this seeing it's a year and half old. That's what cable does, he uses his psychic powers so much. He has to (long story short) he turns himself into a baby cause he's burnt out his adult body. D=
But in naruto it said he was born from an Umbilical cord