Naruto: 4th inside Naruto?

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Naruto: 4th inside Naruto?

Post by Artezul »

To any Naruto readers here, how viable do you think this line of thinking is.

[Pic 1]

"In exchange for this Jutsu to work, you hand over your soul to death. It's a Fuun jutsu you pay for with your life. There's no need to avoid it. I'll die anyway. Once the Fuun is completed my soul will be consumed simultaniously. It's a Jutsu of a hero who once upon a time, saved the village. With this Jutsu from now, you'll die as well. "

[Pic 2]

"With this Jutsu, the one whose soul is sealed will suffer for all eternity in the belly of death, never gaining release. The one who is sealed and the one who performed the seal. Their souls will mingle, hating each other and battling the other for all eternity."

The accuracy of these translations are unknown to me because they are entirely up to the translators.

It says both of them will be consumed by death. It doesn't straight up say that they will both be sealed, but if the place that they are going to is one in the same then it is possible.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Small topic for a new thread but okay it's a nice try.

I think they are both sealed because both are sucked out by the death god. After all it just got Oros arms and that means there are some arms jumping around in the death gods world. :lol:
It somehow took the part of the arms of Oros soul. I think that should mean that transfering into a new body wouldn't help because he transfers the damaged soul into the new "container". But as it seems it healed his arms.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

I'm not following... Do you agree with the idea that the 4th is inside Naruto's stomach with the Kyubi or no?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

After what the third said when he sealed the Oro's arms i'm pretty sure that 4th soul or something is sealed inside naruto with the kyubi. Maybe thats were Naruto gets his big chakra stamina from,that the fourth chakra has mixed with Naruto's
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Nope, that's the Kyuubi chakra you're thinking about. ;)
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

we see a lot of resemblence but its pretty certain the 4th is sealed away for eternity. i jus think naruto is the 4th's son. remember itachi saying that hes after the 4ths legacy. perhaps family legacy?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Lord Mune

I said chakra stamina ;) and they have said from the begining that Naruto's own chakra has much more stamina than the others chakra. Maybe its kyubi that has made naruto's normal chakra better or something else.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Libaax wrote:Lord Mune

I said chakra stamina ;) and they have said from the begining that Naruto's own chakra has much more stamina than the others chakra. Maybe its kyubi that has made naruto's normal chakra better or something else.
Bah, nonsense. :)
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

dos.azn wrote:we see a lot of resemblence but its pretty certain the 4th is sealed away for eternity. i jus think naruto is the 4th's son. remember itachi saying that hes after the 4ths legacy. perhaps family legacy?
They have many similarities, but no I don't think naruto is the 4ths son.
And if the 4th is in Naruto he would somehow communicate with naruto like the kyubi does. They wouldn't have threated naruto like a monster if he was the son of their hero. And I think the jutsu is a little bit different, the 4th sealed the kyubi in an actual body, the 3rd sealed oros arms and himself in the world of the Death God.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

"It's a Jutsu of a hero who once upon a time, saved the village."

"You mean this is the jutsu that sealed even the Kyubi!?"

But other then this I really haven't read anything that would give me a better stance.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Necromancer wrote: They have many similarities, but no I don't think naruto is the 4ths son.
any reasoning perhaps dude?
huaja
imanewbie

Post by huaja »

I think Naruto was called the 4th's Legacy more because he is the last thing the 4th left/did before he died not an actual family relation... E.g like a superhero who dies and leaves a legacy behind, that sort of thing...
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

dos.azn wrote:
Necromancer wrote: They have many similarities, but no I don't think naruto is the 4ths son.
any reasoning perhaps dude?
Well if he was, Naruto would be something like Harry Potter.
huaja wrote:I think Naruto was called the 4th's Legacy more because he is the last thing the 4th left/did before he died not an actual family relation... E.g like a superhero who dies and leaves a legacy behind, that sort of thing...
But we're discussing whether or not the 4th is inside Naruto's belly. :?:

Edit: Oooh... that's how you create quotes...
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

lol harry potter :lol:
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

My only guess is that the 4th sealed the fox in the belly of naruto just to protect his 'son'. I can't see any other reason than that.

My other not so very likely guess nor very serious guess is that he had no other choice to seal it into someone else than himself because the deathgod couldn't simply fill his stomach with both a human and a monster or something, atleast the part with not being able to swallow a demon could be halftrue! ;p
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I don’t think Naruto is the fourth’s son. They’d probably have mentioned that already. As for the jutsu, it’s an odd technique, but I think the third used a different variation then the one performed to seal Kyubi. It is my understanding that Kyubi was sealed within Naruto, and the fourth himself was pulled down into Death’s belly. So, he’s just dead. However, the third will now be battling eternally with the first and second. It’s a pretty messed up situation really.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

mebbe the kyubi spirit is too large to consume *shrugs

we seen it happen in something like diablo 2. baals spirit was too large to be kept inside the lil crystal, so tal rasha had his men stab it into his chest
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

dos.azn wrote: we seen it happen in something like diablo 2. baals spirit was too large to be kept inside the lil crystal, so tal rasha had his men stab it into his chest
That made no sense whatsoever, yet I completely understand what your saying. :shock:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I would think that the 4th would be able to contain Kyubi better than Naruto, so I'm not so sure about that theory *shrugs*.
D031120
imanewbie
Location: A post apocalyptic future where only the strong survive

Post by D031120 »

If you think about it the 4th was JUST a great ninja and the Nine-tails was like what? the strongest of the demons? I don’t think in a straight fight the 4th would be able to last .002 sec. My sincere hope is that they some time along the manga show the battle so we can get a better understanding of the level of abilities. your making light a demon at full power.
By the time you read my post you'll already be dead. :twisted:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

D031120 wrote:If you think about it the 4th was JUST a great ninja and the Nine-tails was like what? the strongest of the demons? I don’t think in a straight fight the 4th would be able to last .002 sec. My sincere hope is that they some time along the manga show the battle so we can get a better understanding of the level of abilities. your making light a demon at full power.
Nobody was denying that nine-tails is one of the strongest demons. After all, nine-tails totally massacred the whole village...but the fact remains that the 4th did seal him in Naruto's body. We know the whole battle was bloody, and that's about it.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yea and considering itachi is getting the kyubi's power of sacrifice, its prolly one of the strongest ones
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Maybe the more tails they have, the stronger they are. Naruto and Kyubi will pwn them all! :lol:
D031120
imanewbie
Location: A post apocalyptic future where only the strong survive

Post by D031120 »

I think they did say that in the manga about the tails as a show of power.
By the time you read my post you'll already be dead. :twisted:
zokie
Mastered PM

Post by zokie »

dos.azn wrote:we seen it happen in something like diablo 2. baals spirit was too large to be kept inside the lil crystal, so tal rasha had his men stab it into his chest
nonono it was that the soul stone broke and the only way to seal baal then was to use one of the soul stone shards as a medium and keep if of with sheer will.... thats how i got it anywas...
whatever

1.I dont think the 4th is in the seal on narutos stomach, its just that they used the same sealing technique. and he didn't seal the kyuubi in himself since using that technique means sacrificing ur life and the n the kyuubi would be free again.

2. I think by legacy they mean that he uses the rasengan which is the 4th's ninjutsu and that the forth taught kakashi and kakahi teaches naruto, something like that
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
(i just could't resist)