Berserk 2 ?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Rocky 4 didnt get a 2 out of 5 star rating....
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

First site I went to gave Rocky IV a 1.5/5. Rocky IV was not good man. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Everyone knows rocky 1 and 2 were the best, and rocky 4 comes in second. Dont tell me you didnt enjoy rocky 4. Maybe you accidently looked up rocky 5....
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Rocky 5 got a nice 2/5 actually did better then 4. But either way the series sucked after the first one. First one is a great movie. Its an American movie, its an underdog movie, after that was just trying to make money of the American dream and were all the exact same movie over and over and over again. If you saw 4 before seeing the rest you might think it was good, but after seeing 2 and 3 you realize 4 is just the same as those too.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

If that site said that 5 was better than 4 then I dont think it has any credibility.
Azrael
notanewb

Post by Azrael »

Which is the one with Clubber Lang aka Mr. T?

That one rocked.
"For you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the clay in which the forces that shape all things leave their fingerprints most clearly."
- From Alan Moore's The Watchmen
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

A half a star is barely anything, and I both sucked in my opinion. I think the reason 5 got a slightly better rating is it did something new again, so it was as tired a format, but still sucked hence low rating, where you may have liked IV alot in reality it was nothing new, so only really likable by fans of the genre, but either wya both sucked. The first one was the best by a long shot, adn then second and third are abuot the same. But after that it just goes downhill. IV was just looking for money to me.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Rocky 2 was one of the best sequels in history.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

One of the best sequals in history is The Godfather Part II. It was probably better than the first and the first was fucking awesome. It is rare for a sequal to be better than the first.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Guys, back on topic, or I’m shutting this thread down. Remember, you can discuss Rocky all you want in the Off the Wall forum. By the way, the topic was...Berserk 2, or in other words, a sequel to the anime, which has already been run into the ground, so I should probably close this thread anyway...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

*Brings in last word before lock* :P :lol: :lol:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I'm going to wait on the lock. However, if the thread's not back on topic next time I check, you can expect the fetters to be set into place. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Warn me when the lock occurs, Starnum. I want my 2 cents before the doors are closed. :P

Well...anyway...like, Berserk 2 won't happen. We could all get wasted and pretend that we'll watching the tamer version of Berserk 2, while in reality we'll just watching Pokemon.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Me thinks no amount of booze could achieve such a deceiving effect. ;)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hey Eldo i already got first dibs on the last word.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

for dos's return, he brings you thee lock!