About Griffith...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Femto wrote:I still don't get why you want me to remove these posts, afraid of being proved wrong? :kekeke:

I'm up for a discussion as long as you are.

Felony: If you're talking about this discussion here, then don't give me that "moot point" bullshit. A discussion is better than fucking spam any day of the week.
I'm not afraid of being proven wrong, I'm afraid of Starnum. Even if he would be wrong I'd still get owned quite badly.

It's not a moot point especially not when the point is "I'm right Femto's wrong, grant me mod powers nowz", but on the other hand I don't see anyone changing their mind in the near future.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Man this has been getting way off topic for the past 3 or 4 pages. What else is there to discuss about Griffith? All we're doing now is making topics within a topic.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

LordMune wrote:I'm not afraid of being proven wrong, I'm afraid of Starnum. Even if he would be wrong I'd still get owned quite badly.

It's not a moot point especially not when the point is "I'm right Femto's wrong, grant me mod powers nowz", but on the other hand I don't see anyone changing their mind in the near future.
Maybe I missed it, but you still haven't proved how "Gatts" is the correct spelling for "Guts," specially when fucking Miura has said that it's Guts. And don't de a dick, me being a mod has nothing to do with this. If you do prove me wrong, I'm decent enough to admit to it, but you haven't done so yet (not even close), so I have reasons to believe I'm right.

RahlX: Welcome to mindwerks. :kekeke:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

did griffith have any sort of puppet toys like the little kid's puppet knight (the kid im refering to is the one who he found dead on one of the battle fields).
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Femto wrote:
LordMune wrote:I'm not afraid of being proven wrong, I'm afraid of Starnum. Even if he would be wrong I'd still get owned quite badly.

Maybe I missed it, but you still haven't proved how "Gatts" is the correct spelling for "Guts," specially when fucking Miura has said that it's Guts. And don't de a dick, me being a mod has nothing to do with this. If you do prove me wrong, I'm decent enough to admit to it, but you haven't done so yet (not even close), so I have reasons to believe I'm right.

RahlX: Welcome to mindwerks. :kekeke:
I never said Gatts is the correct spelling of "Guts". If I did, I made a mistake. I'm not being a dick, you being a mod has nothing to do with this, but that does not mean I can't show off my apparently not fully realized arguing skillz for Psi. Because I am power-hungry like that, for no good reason.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

LordMune wrote: but on the other hand I don't see anyone changing their mind in the near future.
thats what imeant by it being a moot point (and is it 4:33 am where everyone else is at? but feel free to continue to argue for everyone's amusement (except darkens) :P

ps: chinese food rocks "teh cazba(spelling :?)"
Last edited by MrFelony on Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

MrFelony wrote:did griffith have any sort of puppet toys like the little kid's puppet knight (the kid im refering to is the one who he found dead on one of the battle fields).
Is this your attempt at steering this thread back on topic? Image

Mune: I see that you've been trying to back down from the discussion for a while now, so I'll just leave it at that. Not that your last post made any sense anyway.

This thread is retarded to begin with. Who votes for a lock?
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i vote for a clock, especially one that works since i am goign by 4 different times right now. but im fine with lockign this spammed up thread
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

One vote works for me.

Locked.

EDIT: If there's anything else you want to add Mune, you can do it through PM. :wink: