About Griffith...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:
Devil_Dante wrote: Try learning Dutch ;)
Heheh Ik ben Isse, ik ben een zwedsje. Dat is geweldig. Jij bent een kut noob, hoer xD

Dutch is ez X_x
mlol, je hebt nogal lef voor een sletje :lol: :o

.... just joking :wink:
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Libaax wrote:Yeah but look at her sister she is a hilton but she isnt as famous cause she is not a stupid slut like Paris.....
That's right, but looks somewhat better...she should B the one makin' home movies...

And I don't agree with Joeki. Why do you blame Guts, when it's Griffith who screws up everything? If you hurt someone, who goes home and burns up the house in anger, then who is to blame?

Griffith has been a statue for makin' the best deciosions for years.
Why should Guts ever think of him blowing everything at the finish line?
Everyone is responsible for his own actions in the first place.

BUT, it's just my opinion...
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Meh I would say that Griffith do cruel things like sacrificing his men and so on, but on the other hand, which leader hasn't commited terrible things and still has been acknowledged as a good man?

Take Clinton for example: I thought he was a really good man and im sure many americans thought the same way, still 47 people was mysteriously murdered. Or the bombing of the Yoguslavian countries.

Bush attacked iraq without any real reason. Still he got elected to lead the USA for another four years.

etc etc...
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Sykes
imanewbie

Post by Sykes »

Hmm... Griffith and Bush. That could work. They both totally abuse power. The main problem I have with Griffith is that the Hawks trusted him. He kinda betrayed that trust...just a bit, I mean yeah they would have died for him, but being sacrificed so that Griffith could become an embodiment of evil probably isn't what they had in mind. LOL

"The darkness in my soul is the only thing yet to be consumed by the fire."
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Maybe he got elected to clean up his shit...sorry

I don't mean to become the devil's advocator, but Griffith is placed in a different era, and war was part of everyday life. Although I still don't like him, I can't even blame him for getting rid of his enemies at court. Actually it was way cool how he got the wueen bitch and her minions burned to a crisp. :twisted:

but we are a bit off the original topic again...so
who else speaks Dutch?
Joeki
notanewb

Post by Joeki »

To reply to Skullcracker from earlier :

You're right , it isn't Gatts fault that Griffith turns psycho . Although I think he could have handleded the situation a bit more tactfully :D .

I do however remain of the opinion that Gatts or Guts ( I don't like using Guts..it's like calling someon Intestines ) should have known something more. I mean : the words "When this mans ambition crumbles , YOU WILL DIE " are pretty obvious , also knowing almost the exact date when you are supposed to die should be a rather clear Hint wouldn't you say :) .

And yes as stated above : I speak Dutch .

To go off topic : I also speak good German & French , basic Spanish and fluent ( something like that ) English .

I also did evening classes on Russian but I gave up on that . Thats impossible .
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*In reference to Wyrm’s Giga-post*

WTF! Dear God, what a complete waste of my time. *Sigh* I don’t even feel like trying to dissect all of this shit, because it would take me forever and it’s all just crap anyway. However, I would like to say a few things.

First of all, I'm barely even messing with you. We're not pansies around here. We roll deep, and if you don't like that, then no one is forcing you to hang around. Besides, this could've all been averted in the first place, had you not been trying to give lectures on shit you don't even really know about. So in the future, spare us the massive ass posts, and know what you’re talking about, and I won’t bust your balls.

I like the way you immediately began to backtrack and then tried to play the shit off. I’m glad you went back and reread the shit, but we all know that originally you were talking out your ass, and now you’re just full of it. There’s no need to save face around here. It’s easier to just admit you had your facts mixed up, and then go about your business. Everyone’s so afraid to admit they were wrong. This is just a message board, not the senate. Oh, and don’t worry about whether or not I insult your intelligence. I’ll do as I please. That’s my privilege as one of the senior officers of the Mod Hand. That’s how things work around here, and that’s how we like it. Besides, I’m going easy on you, so forget about it.

You know, you seem like you might be a half way intelligent person, but your logic baffles me. Most of the shit you were talking about sounded like you either had no idea about how common reality works, or you were just wasting our time and trying to cover your own ass. I mean, after all that quoting you did, all you managed to do was tell me a bunch of shit I already knew, and exhibit some backwards thinking. It’s not like you managed to dispute anything I said, or support any of your original arguments, because you obviously changed your story at the beginning of that bullshit essay you call a post. Maybe you just want to sit on Griffith’s cock, and you hate Gatts because he’s not into that kind of shit. I don’t know, but in the future I think you can do better. As the revered Psi said, “Quality, not quantity.” Yeah, I guess that about sums it up. *Shrugs* I’m done with it, so I wish you better luck in the future, and I hope you enjoy your stay. ;)
Wyrm
imanewbie

Post by Wyrm »

Well Starnum, I think I now get what kind of person you are. The first two lines of your post was enough, I didn't read teh rest of it. In teh future if I decide to hang around here I will stay clear of you.
Ph34r t3h Wyrm extraordinaire that is I.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Uh yeah, that's nice...you do that. You should read my post though, especially after I read that huge ass post of yours. Oh, and you have no freakin clue what kind of person I am...and how the hell could you? You have to actually meet someone and spend time with them in order for that to happen. I'm actually a really nice guy. It's just that I love Berserk, and I hate to hear it butchered. ;)
Last edited by Starnum on Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sykes
imanewbie

Post by Sykes »

I see Wyrm, so Starnum takes some of his time to help you by showing you the error of your ways, and your just going to shit on his head. Man that takes a lot of class. I also find it interesting that you would make assumptions about his personality based on maybe 50 lines of text total. Making mistakes are part of being human, admitting that you made one is affirming your existence. Hmm, I guess that's just how I see things.

"The darkness in my soul is the only thing yet to be consumed by the fire."
Wyrm
imanewbie

Post by Wyrm »

[DELETED]
Last edited by Wyrm on Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Joeki wrote: I do however remain of the opinion that Gatts or Guts ( I don't like using Guts..it's like calling someon Intestines ) should have known something more. I mean : the words "When this mans ambition crumbles , YOU WILL DIE " are pretty obvious , also knowing almost the exact date when you are supposed to die should be a rather clear Hint wouldn't you say :) .
Come on, if you hear something like that from a monster, which you never thought could exist. Would you think something like this all would happen?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Sykes:

Everybody knows how popular it was at kindergarten to correct someone and how popular that person became after doing those corrections ;p
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Wyrm
imanewbie

Post by Wyrm »

Necromancer wrote:Come on, if you hear something like that from a monster, which you never thought could exist. Would you think something like this all would happen?
Maybe I'll believe it if I heard it from 2 monsters (Skull, Zodd) I didn't think could exist.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Wyrm: Your "pidgeonholing" thing is bullshit, there's no way of knowing what an internet persona is going to be like. I'm sure you could have any kind of discussion you want with Starnum if you bother to, he's a cool member. Don't go assuming things here.
Starnum wrote:Oh, and don’t worry about whether or not I insult your intelligence. I’ll do as I please. That’s my privilege as one of the senior officers of the Mod Hand. That’s how things work around here, and that’s how we like it.
Abusing your m0d pow4rz? :kekeke:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wyrm: Ah, don't be such a pansy. Like I said, I just don't like to see people spreading false information about Berserk. Look, let's just forget about it. I was just bustin your balls anyway. Oh yeah, and I never asked you to write all that shit.

Femto: I thought giving people a hard time was our job. Heh, just kidding. :P
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Someone is abusing mod power?? Can I join?! Sweet!!!!11111!!111oneoneone
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

psi29a wrote:Someone is abusing mod power?? Can I join?! Sweet!!!!11111!!111oneoneone
Best. Admin. Ev4r.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

psi29a wrote:Someone is abusing mod power?? Can I join?! Sweet!!!!11111!!111oneoneone
Feel free to user your pow4rz to edit this here post into something stupid.

edit: yar!
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

you also have to realize that the ";)'' he consistantly put at the end of his posts did mean he was giving you a hard time. trust me, im sure people around here areglad they gave me a 2nd chane after my "omgzors powerrangerz rule teh shitzors" first post i made :D.
Wyrm
imanewbie

Post by Wyrm »

[DELETED]
Last edited by Wyrm on Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Sorry for doubting those 1337 skillz you have of telling how a person behaves on the internet based on a single fucking post.

I used to think you were alright. So much for that.
Wyrm
imanewbie

Post by Wyrm »

[DELETED]
Last edited by Wyrm on Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

You are the sum of the 35 posts you have now.
Last edited by psi29a on Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

geez wyrm why wont you just accept that you arent allowed to have opinions on this forum. people like starnum have already decided what berserk is all about[/sarcasm]

2 mistakes were made. wyrm deciding to judge starnum on just htose 2 posts (well actually telling everyone he did :D). and everyone ignoring the fact that wyrm was just trying to avoid this flame war that has resulted.

so how about we just cool down for a second :)